Thai Airways

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"staff always seem busy"

The Concourse C lounge is the least crowded offers showers and a sleeping space. The bathroom amenities are really nice. The food can be better and the staff always seem busy going in and out of the kitchen. The internet and computers seem to have problems. If you are a Thai business class passenger you can use the lounge spa and get a free 20-minute massage - this is the best part- but only if you are actually flying Thai business (or first) class.
Lounge NameRoyal Silk
AirportBangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class

"small but really airy"

I was on Air Canada flight to Vancouver and had a choice between this lounge and the Red Carpet lounge next door. As I have been to the Red Carpet lounge before I opted to stay in this lounge. The lounge was small but really airy. Food selection was ample and fantastic. WiFi was great.Staff very helpful and attentive. I was travelling with my niece though she was travelling with Cathay Pacific but the lady at the reception made sure that she got in after paying a minimal fee. Now that's customer service! Quite the contrary when I went to the Cathay Pacific lounge on Christmas day. I was holding a business class boarding pass and my nephews were travelling economy. They needed to take a shower and when I talked to the people at the reception they were not willing to let them in even after I offered to pay.
AirportHong Kong Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class

"Classic Thai welcome"

Classic Thai welcome on arrival - very airy lounge with more private areas leading off. Comfortable seating and a full dining area if required. Full choice of food - freshly prepared to order - do not help yourself! The club sandwich is as good as it gets. Full bar inc champagne but disappointed with the reds - no Pinot Noir. Staff will escort you the 50 yds to the Spa for a complimentary massage - well worth doing to ease jet lag. There are showers and private cabins with sleeper seats for longer stopovers. If there is a gripe it is that the toilets are "no flushing of tissues". I know that the whole of the airport waste disposal is based on this principal but I havn't experienced this since some 30 years ago I had a holiday in a Greek Taverna! The whole Thai First experience - aircraftcabin service ground service and the First Lounge makes Thai the only carrier to use in and out of its home base.
AirportBangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport