Lufthansa

Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"lounge was great"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | This Senator Business class lounge was great, clean toilets, many seating space, good choice of food and beverages, many computer-rooms, sleeping zone and showers. I like that lounge, good to spend some time.
Lounge NameSenator Business class
AirportFrankfurt Main Airport
Date VisitMay 2019

"Good breakfast selection"

Trip Verified | I could access this Senator Lounge through my Star Alliance Gold status. Excellent lounge and it really shows that they value frequent flyers. Private shower is thoroughly cleaned after every use. Good breakfast selection with eggs, breads, potatoes, pastries etc. Wide variety of coffee and other beverages including a bar area. There was also a private dark area to sleep, which was convenient for a long layover. It had a bed, pillow and blanket.
AirportMunich Airport
Date VisitMay 2019
Washrooms 12345

"little food was offered"

Trip Verified | New Lounge is nice because it is very new - unfortunately little food was offered! Also the personel was almost non-existent except for one nice young lady who was the only person outside of the kitchen. All the others were in the kitchen talking loudly and laughing. Several passengers requested several times from the young lady to refill the food trays that were empty. She went into the kitchen several times, but no refills were done. After 30 min I had to leave because of my flight. Hope it will improve! Such a shame such a nice lounge is so badly managed!
Lounge NameStar Alliance
AirportAmsterdam Schiphol Airport
Date VisitMarch 2019
Washrooms 12345

"Adequate hot and cold food"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | There are two lounges in the gate 60-68 area at Newark, SAS and Lufthansa, I spent time in both, but Lufthansa is definitely better. I find Lufthansa lounges are very similar all over the world. But they are not similar across the Lufthansa group airlines. Austrian has a better lounge but worse food than Lufthansa, and SWISS seems to have the worst lounge of the three, even in their hub airport. This lounge to me, was a shrunken version of the lounge in London Heathrow. Adequate hot and cold food, choice of alcohol and plenty of seats. I noticed that there was a corner for HON circle and First class, this wasn’t roped off but simply had roses on the tables to indicate that they were for first class. Wifi was fast and easy to connect. The problem I really had with this senator lounge was the fact that the offerings weren’t different enough from the business lounge. Normally senator and business lounges are a far cry from each other, but when I hopped over to the business lounge, the offering was more or less the same, with barely noticeable differences. I would only be able to rate this senator lounge a 7, as it feels like a significant step down from other senator lounges across the Lufthansa network.
AirportNewark Airport
Date VisitMarch 2019
Washrooms 12345

"I was rather disappointed"

Not Verified | Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport This lounge is used by nearly all airlines, except Gulf Air (who have their own). Therefore it became quite busy late night when many international flights were scheduled to depart. The lounge faces aircraft in the air jetties and beyond towards the runway, although I could not see much at night. I was expecting this place to be extra special, especially going by their publicity. On entering, it looked inviting, with beautiful subdued colours and lighting. But looking around, the furniture appeared very ordinary, with some of the most uncomfortable seating. I never like sitting in one place in a lounge, especially if it's a long wait, and usually move around trying out other seating options. Apart from a few resting seats and a family room, all other furnishings in this lounge were exactly the same. I found it quite difficult to lean back and relax in these chairs. I was hot and tired when arriving and needed a shower - only a single shower room, which had not been cleaned properly after the previous user! I mentioned it to one of the staff, who was apologetic. On the dining front, there was a good selection of finger food and vegetation options as well, but the few hot food items looked unappetising. The drinks were plenty, including high end alcoholic brands. Overall, I was rather disappointed. I am not sure I can recommend this place, but then there is not much choice either. Hopefully, once the new terminal is opened, there should be more lounges and a better experience.
Lounge NameDilmun Lounge
AirportBahrain Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2019
Washrooms 12345

"it was perfectly adequate"

Not Verified | Business Lounge Frankfurt Terminal 1. I was politely welcomed and informed my flight was all good to go and on time, and how close my departure gate was. I observed was how bland this lounge looked. Although there were several types of furnishing, scattered all over the place, with no particular layout. However, the food and drinks areas were beautifully arranged and lit, making it enticing. Nice beers with description notes and a good selection of finger food, with a few options for hot food. The seating areas were unimpressive lacking in design. I would recommend this lounge for its food and beverages display, and for a short stay, it was perfectly adequate.
AirportFrankfurt Main Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2019
Washrooms 12345

"fine for a short visit"

Trip Verified | Business Lounge Terminal 2. As I hadn't been to this lounge for nearly two years, I was curious to see if there were any changes or improvements. I was there at breakfast time, and the food was bacon, tomato, scrambled eggs etc. The bacon was hard and dry. One of the coffee machines were broken. But I shouldn't really complain, as there were a few other drinks and food options. For me, the lounge is fine for a short visit. For the longer stays, there are a few resting seats and a conference room with computer facilities.
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Date VisitJanuary 2019
Washrooms 12345

"variety of food is subpar"

Trip Verified | The Lufthansa Senator Lounge in Stuttgart is one long room with excellent tarmac view. The lounge consists of two section which are divided by a 1.8m high partition wall: one section is the buffet with tables, the other section consists of old-style armchairs with power outlets. Variety of food is subpar. Nothing special. Fairly large selection of booze. All in all not one of the best Lufthansa lounges. Certainly a good alternative to the movie selection on a long haul flight.
AirportStuttgart Airport
Date VisitDecember 2018
Catering 12345

"lounge gets my thumbs up"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | There was full English breakfast on offer, and some delicious pastries and croissants. The coffee was just right. There were sufficient seats and a variety of them. The decor was very classic, very contemporary. Luckily this lounge still has the Lufthansa yellow as opposed to their newer navy blue rebranding. If I had to fly intra Europe from Heathrow, I’d be happy to use this lounge again. If I’m flying long haul, I’d probably try the Singapore Airlines or United club as those are probably better. But for a short haul lounge, this lounge gets my thumbs up. I used this lounge simply as I couldn’t be bothered to walk to the satellite at Heathrow T2 until my flight was called for boarding.
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Date VisitDecember 2018

"Very nice Lounge"

Trip Verified | Very nice Lounge, that is even bigger then some of the senator lounges in German airport. A very nice view over the airside. A Privilege of lounges outside home bases ist that the few flights are announced in the lounge and the passengers are requested to board on the right time with a direct access to the boarding gate. Very efficient. I like that.
AirportBoston Logan Airport