Lufthansa

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"good enough for an hour or so"

Trip Verified | A small lounge, where the catering part is great but the seating outdated. The seating part is dated and very modest in size. The chairs hardly have power outlets. Staff is friendly and catering is great, but the place seems packed. It's good enough for an hour or so but not more.
Lounge NameBusiness Lounge
AirportHamburg Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"Very nice ambience"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Very nice ambience. Food variety is for a Business Class Lounge extraordinary nice; office space is available for doing some work. German beer selection is OK; delicious coffee Quality.
Lounge NameBusiness Lounge Frankfurt
Date VisitJanuary 2020
Washrooms 12345

"Well recommended to visit"

Trip Verified | Munich airport has several business lounges from Lufthansa which all offer a high quality product. Seating, service by the staff, cleanliness and choice of food are always great. Even when the lounge is busy, it's generally tidy. Especially compared to Austrian Airlines lounges which are subpar in terms of service and cleanliness. Well recommended to visit during your transit.
Date VisitNovember 2019
Washrooms 12345

"very quiet and relaxing"

Trip Verified | Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1 has several lounges. I was encouraged to go to one that was directly connected to just two gates, which I thought was great. This lounge, unlike the regular ones, was vary basic. Understandably the food and drinks was very limited, as it served just two gates. The seating was comfortable, very quiet and relaxing, excellent Internet connection, and views of taxing aircraft. However, some passengers were confused, as when the time to board was up, no one showed up or no announcements were made. There was no staff to board us directly from lounge to plane. We had to go the regular boarding point. On my return flight I used a much larger lounge (which I have visited on a previous trip). Here I was able to take a shower, enjoy a hearty breakfast and relax for my short connection to London. I was not pleased by the furniture layout on my previous visit to this lounge. But this time it was neatly arranged with quiet areas. As my layover was over 4 hours, I was able to get a taste of the hot food menu that changed late morning. As usual, there were plenty of choices for drinks, teas and premium brand spirits. Some European airline lounges just cannot match up to Asian, Middle Eastern Lounges, which are far more charming and enjoyable to relax in.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"the food was fantastic"

Trip Verified | A large lounge at Heathrow Terminal 2, although rather busy on the Saturday afternoon I visited. The decor is pretty clinical, but there's lots of natural light and a restricted apron view. Decent range of drinks including draught beers, and the food was fantastic. Hot food was a choice of curries, which were fantastic. The desserts were divine, especially the ice cream.
Lounge NameBusiness Lounge
AirportLondon Heathrow Airport
Date VisitAugust 2019
Washrooms 12345

"quite low level standard"

Trip Verified | The Lufthansa lounge in Frankfurt terminal B near gate B46 was quite low level standard, not much choice of food, poor and old seating, unluckily the soft drink machine were under maintenance for almost all the time we where in. Lufthansa staff not friendly and this was not an exception. Fortunately we were waiting for boarding with Thai.
Date VisitAugust 2019
Washrooms 12345

"not allowed to help myself"

Trip Verified | As a Star Alliance Gold, I was allowed to use Lufthansa Senator (non-Schengen) for my flight from MUC to SIN with SQ. I have to report that this was the worst experience I ever had with a Lufthansa lounge. First of all, at reception, 4 employees, no smile for pax, just chatting together. It is not a very large room. Lunch food was terrible, sausages or a strange piece of minced meat. Dessert options very limited. I looked for drinks, found some bottles of wine on a counter, but no specific glass. I fetched a glass somewhere ele and helped myself. I was approached by a lady saying in german that I was not allowed to help myself, and that she was the bar tender (not at the bar). I left the lounge, went to the Lounge next door (LH Business Class lounge), where everything was fine.
Lounge NameSenator
Date VisitJuly 2019

"lounge was great"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | This Senator Business class lounge was great, clean toilets, many seating space, good choice of food and beverages, many computer-rooms, sleeping zone and showers. I like that lounge, good to spend some time.
Lounge NameSenator Business class
Date VisitMay 2019

"Good breakfast selection"

Trip Verified | I could access this Senator Lounge through my Star Alliance Gold status. Excellent lounge and it really shows that they value frequent flyers. Private shower is thoroughly cleaned after every use. Good breakfast selection with eggs, breads, potatoes, pastries etc. Wide variety of coffee and other beverages including a bar area. There was also a private dark area to sleep, which was convenient for a long layover. It had a bed, pillow and blanket.
Lounge NameSenator Lounge
Date VisitMay 2019
Washrooms 12345

"little food was offered"

Trip Verified | New Lounge is nice because it is very new - unfortunately little food was offered! Also the personel was almost non-existent except for one nice young lady who was the only person outside of the kitchen. All the others were in the kitchen talking loudly and laughing. Several passengers requested several times from the young lady to refill the food trays that were empty. She went into the kitchen several times, but no refills were done. After 30 min I had to leave because of my flight. Hope it will improve! Such a shame such a nice lounge is so badly managed!
Lounge NameStar Alliance