KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"what a disappointment"

Trip Verified | My first visit to the new lounge, after all the hype I was keen to see what it looked like. The entrance up escalators was impressive and a friendly greeting from a large team as I entered. I was met with a massive seating area - really very cluttered with seating and clearly their housekeeping team had not been fully up to speed with clearing plates, glasses, newspapers etc. - it was a real mess. The various "experience areas" seemed to me to be more of a gimmick, rather than a practical use of the space. A business traveller wants a calm,quiet space.t all these fairground attractions. Furthermore, what possessed them to put a maze of steps up to the next level/bar area...I saw quite a few people struggling with trolley cases etc., trying to navigate this "mountain". Upstairs again the bar was impressive but the staff REALLY let things down....they seemed more interested in talking to each other than serving drinks... when I asked for a bloody mary, a hideous concoction was served. In my opinion this is all style and no substance, what a disappointment after all the months of promotional advertising of this new lounge.
Lounge NameCrowne lounge
Type Of LoungeMembers
Date VisitFebruary 2019
Bar & Beverages 12345

"I’ve been in worse lounges"

Not Verified | At the time of writing the business lounge in Hato was undergoing refurbishment so C class was given a partitioned off and screened area to sit in with drinks (beer wine soft drinks and coffee) and a voucher for food. The voucher wasn't enough to buy a sandwich so was a bit pointless. That having been said as you seem to spend most of your time on long hall flights eating it wasn't much of an issue for me. I think a few snacks would go down well though. The lounge itself was Ok with views over the airfield and the sea, I’ve been in worse lounges.
Lounge NameHato Airport
AirportCuracao Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2019

"I definitely recommend"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | I had the pleasure of spending time twice in the Aspire Lounges of Schiphol, I definitely recommend a place in Terminal 3 there is a place to smoke, however I do not support this addiction but it was much easier. Smooth wifi, fresh tasty food. I consider my stays a good rest between flights.
Lounge NameAspire
Type Of LoungeMembers
Date VisitJanuary 2019
Washrooms 12345

"not enough seats or toilets"

Trip Verified | The lounge was huge, set across three levels. Clearly new, but not enough seats or toilets. Would choose another if possible, but due to the size of Schipol we choose not to try and look for another.
Date VisitJanuary 2019

"a very good lounge"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | I understand that the lounge is being renovated. Didn't seem to be any disruption to services in the lounge that really were of the highest standard. What I want in a lounge is a calm environment away from hustle of the airport at large, nice food and often a shower to freshen up between flights (I frequently need to change 1 or 2 times on my trips). Crown Lounge at Amsterdam knocks it out of the park! Food last night was fabulous, not just bland finger food but tasty soups, chicken wings, pasta. Some lounges might look more spectacular, like Turkish in Istanbul or BA First in London but this place is a very good lounge that does everything travellers need really well. Staff very helpful, lounge kept spotless, shower facilities available. Amsterdam is a great place to fly through.
Lounge NameCrown Lounge
Date VisitSeptember 2018
Washrooms 12345

"enjoyed my stay at this lounge"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Very comfortable lounge. I think this is open to lounge pass holders and some credit cards but the size and design of the lounge meant that it did not feel over crowded as some lounges of this kind do. Food available was of a really high standard as was the selection of drinks. There is a rest area so you are able to lie down for an hour or two between flights should you feel the need. I enjoyed my stay at this lounge and will look forward to returning.
Lounge NamePau Casals
AirportBarcelona Airport
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitSeptember 2018

"They loved it"

Trip Verified | Was here with my 4 kids all under 11 years old. Because I have the AMEX platinum FB card I can share my status with the wife and we get all 4 kids in! They loved it. Nice tit bits, pasta pomodori, soup, soft drinks. Informative display on the new lounge end of the year which will boast a sky deck!
Lounge NameCrown Lounge 52
Type Of LoungeFrequent Flyer
Date VisitAugust 2018

"Very disappointing lounge"

Trip Verified | Very disappointing lounge. It's a large lounge but nothing exciting about it. The food and drink provided is very basic, and it feels like a huge train station waiting room.
Lounge NameCrown Lounge 52
Date VisitJune 2018
Washrooms 12345

"how basic the lounge was"

Trip Verified | This is a business lounge for non-star alliance passengers traveling through Vienna, the Schengen area. The lounge is located before the security control, and the information on it is safely hidden, so I needed to come back from the security area, and then to re-enter it again. I would never do that, if I have imagined how basic the lounge was, especially in terms of food - it could not offer anything except mediocre coffee and a croissant. You can get much better a breakfast anywhere in the airport at a very reasonable price, and also in a much cozier set-up. Summing up - visiting this lounge is not even worth the efforts for finding it.
Lounge NameJet Lounge
AirportVienna Airport
Date VisitMarch 2018
Washrooms 12345

"food and wine was excellent"

Trip Verified | Excellent, relaxing chairs, WiFi, showers, restrooms very clean. The food and wine was excellent. Very busy as one can imagine. One thing is very confusing. The location says 52 so you have to walk a long way from and to your gate.
Lounge NameCrown