Wenzhou Longwan Airport

"a great airport"

Not Verified | This is a great airport and the T2 terminal is newly established, everything inside this airport are symbols of a modernized airport. Staff were friendly and helpful in helping directing me to the baggage claim area upon arrival as well as help me check in efficiently (by asking my seat preference, which I haven’t experienced during check in before). Only disadvantage would be the Wi-Fi in the airport, when I arrived in the airport I do not have a Chinese mobile phone, and in order to connect to the airport WiFi I need to have a valid Chinese phone number so I could receive verification code, unlike my transfer flight in Guangzhou where I could simply connect to the WiFi using my WeChat account. Overall my experience with WNZ is great, but please fix the WiFi issue so international traveler can connnect to the WiFi.
Date VisitAugust 2018

"products with affordable prices"

Verified Review | This is a wonderful airport. Staff providing good services to pick up luggage when arriving. It has a good transportation centre with taxis, bus routes to downtown, and shuttle buses to other cities near Wenzhou. Many shops in the airport selling products with affordable prices. Wifi is fast. This airport is expanding to have another much larger terminal by 2017.
Date VisitAugust 2016