Warsaw Chopin Airport

"Never seen such behaviour"

(Sweden)

NotVerified | The staff at transfer are insanely rude. Screaming at people. Pushing them through X-Ray. Never seen such behaviour anywhere and I have travelled a lot. These people need to stop working with people.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"There is much to be improved"

Trip Verified | Our flight to Tokyo was delayed with several hours, while communication about delay was pretty much non-existing. On our flight back to Amsterdam we had several issues. First after passport check, there was a huge queue due security control. There were several security officers present, which weren’t doing much except for one of them who seem to be very irritated en was practically barking his orders to travelers “Push your luggage “ and “ wait 10 seconds” without any politeness. There are only few toilets in the building which are all very dirty and smell really bad. I will not travel via this airport again, unless there is no other option. The money we saved on tickets by choosing LOT is not worth all the delay and issues we had. WiFee connection is bad and slow. There is much to be improved in overall service.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"staff really rude and unhelpful"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | As most people here state, the staff at this airport is really rude and unhelpful, no one speaks good English! The bags take forever to show up, I waited more to pick my bag up than the actual flight! The only ones who were polite were the taxi drivers, shockingly. The airport gets chaotic because their national airlines tend to cancel a lot the flights during summer. The price for food is ok due their weak currency but do not count on quality food. The infrastructure is just ok, nothing special.
Date VisitJuly 2018

"Horrible airport and rude staff"

Not Verified | Horrible airport and rude staff. At arriving the immigration officer was looking for 20 mins at my passport, checked almost every stamp on it. Am a frequent flyer and visited around 30 countries in my life, this is a first. On my way back, also took ages at passport control, while I was waiting at the gate, two customs officers approached me and asked me to go with them, they took me to a room that looked like an interrogation room and asked me how much money I had on me. Why on earth would you approach a random person at the gate? You should ask at security! Rude staff. What a joke. Never again.
Date VisitMay 2019

"incompetent and rude staff"

Not Verified | By far the Most abusive, incompetent and rude staff I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet. They actually make people lose their connection. When I tried to find out where to complain about the treatment I received they were talking in Polish amongst them with an obvious patronising tone and said no one speaks English there. They behave like a bunch of bullies not to say, sociopaths. One doesn’t treat even people in jail like this and I don’t understand how can they be allowed to work there. They abused 3 people including myself in less than 15 min.
Date VisitMay 2019

"shocked about the rudeness of staff"

Trip Verified | Relatively small airport which makes it easy to navigate, signage isn't always clear. Passport check takes ages, several flights from non-Schengen areas arrived and only minimum number of staff to check passports. Once passed border control you will find all your basic shops. We were shocked about the rudeness of staff, for us the reason to avoid this airport whenever possible.

"Staff rather gruff"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | Warsaw airport is crowded, with poor signage, it's hard to find a way to the lower level gates. Smoking room crowded, quite dirty with broken doors. Staff rather gruff.
Date VisitSeptember 2018

"problems starts at passport control"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | I have been in Warsaw airport traveling from Bucharest to Gdansk on 26th April. The plane was parked far away from the airport so we have been transported by bus. Until here all was ok. The problems starts at passport control, where all the people, no matter if they are in transit or going out of the airport, are sitting on the same line! Why there are not separate lines I don’t know. After that we were suppose to go (again) thru security checks where there were hundreds of people. At the security gate there was only one lady! It took one hour to pass the passport control and security control in the light that my layover between my flights was 1 hour! This is the worst airport that I have ever seen in my life, and I travel a lot!
Date VisitApril 2019

"One of the worst airports"

(Portugal)

Not Verified | One of the worst airports. The smoking Roma is disgusting, a tiny cage where people have to wait to enter. Gates 26, 25 closed with glass doors where again you are cooped like an animal. The chairs are extremely uncomfortable for people like me who have a long wait. I'll never return to this airport. I haven't visited Poland and now I will not go there.
Date VisitApril 2019

"Long waiting time"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Long waiting time from the Non-Schengen to Schengen destinations due to border control not following the “EU citizens” versus “All other passports” indicators. The passengers are mixed regardless their citizenship slowing down the waiting time for EU passengers. Seating areas in front of the gates (25, 26) are closed with a glass wall which did opened only 30 min before departure making the seating area useless. We had to stand in front of the glass doors for 1 hour and the seats on the other side pe the glass wall were empty.
Date VisitMarch 2019