Warsaw Chopin Airport

"airport is extremely overcrowded"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | It’s my home airport so I use it quite often and I don’t really like it. The seats are very uncomfortable and the selection of shops is quite poor. The airport is extremely overcrowded and sometimes you feel like you’re on a Dehli market. It’s way to small and umcomfortable.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"selection of shops is mediocre at best"

Trip Verified | I transited in the non-Schengen area. The selection of shops is mediocre at best. You have about ten power sockets available in total across all gates. The seats are uncomfortable. Food choices are limited. Toilets are pretty bad and the one I visited had shortages of critical supplies. The airport wifi blocks VPN access.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"by far the worst airport I've seen"

Not Verified | This is by far the worst airport I've seen so far and I am used to travelling. There was total chaos at passport check, staff at security check were pretty rude and screaming at people. A door to a waiting area of our gate for our next flight was closed which was extremely confusing, so we had to walk back and forth between information and the gate in order to find out the reason behind it. Toilets are not enough for the amount of people, very stinky and dirty. I'll avoid LOT and this airport.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"Never seen such behaviour"

(Sweden)

NotVerified | The staff at transfer are insanely rude. Screaming at people. Pushing them through X-Ray. Never seen such behaviour anywhere and I have travelled a lot. These people need to stop working with people.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"There is much to be improved"

Trip Verified | Our flight to Tokyo was delayed with several hours, while communication about delay was pretty much non-existing. On our flight back to Amsterdam we had several issues. First after passport check, there was a huge queue due security control. There were several security officers present, which weren’t doing much except for one of them who seem to be very irritated en was practically barking his orders to travelers “Push your luggage “ and “ wait 10 seconds” without any politeness. There are only few toilets in the building which are all very dirty and smell really bad. I will not travel via this airport again, unless there is no other option. The money we saved on tickets by choosing LOT is not worth all the delay and issues we had. WiFee connection is bad and slow. There is much to be improved in overall service.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"staff really rude and unhelpful"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | As most people here state, the staff at this airport is really rude and unhelpful, no one speaks good English! The bags take forever to show up, I waited more to pick my bag up than the actual flight! The only ones who were polite were the taxi drivers, shockingly. The airport gets chaotic because their national airlines tend to cancel a lot the flights during summer. The price for food is ok due their weak currency but do not count on quality food. The infrastructure is just ok, nothing special.
Date VisitJuly 2018

"Horrible airport and rude staff"

Not Verified | Horrible airport and rude staff. At arriving the immigration officer was looking for 20 mins at my passport, checked almost every stamp on it. Am a frequent flyer and visited around 30 countries in my life, this is a first. On my way back, also took ages at passport control, while I was waiting at the gate, two customs officers approached me and asked me to go with them, they took me to a room that looked like an interrogation room and asked me how much money I had on me. Why on earth would you approach a random person at the gate? You should ask at security! Rude staff. What a joke. Never again.
Date VisitMay 2019

"incompetent and rude staff"

Not Verified | By far the Most abusive, incompetent and rude staff I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet. They actually make people lose their connection. When I tried to find out where to complain about the treatment I received they were talking in Polish amongst them with an obvious patronising tone and said no one speaks English there. They behave like a bunch of bullies not to say, sociopaths. One doesn’t treat even people in jail like this and I don’t understand how can they be allowed to work there. They abused 3 people including myself in less than 15 min.
Date VisitMay 2019

"shocked about the rudeness of staff"

Trip Verified | Relatively small airport which makes it easy to navigate, signage isn't always clear. Passport check takes ages, several flights from non-Schengen areas arrived and only minimum number of staff to check passports. Once passed border control you will find all your basic shops. We were shocked about the rudeness of staff, for us the reason to avoid this airport whenever possible.

"Staff rather gruff"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | Warsaw airport is crowded, with poor signage, it's hard to find a way to the lower level gates. Smoking room crowded, quite dirty with broken doors. Staff rather gruff.
Date VisitSeptember 2018