Torp Airport

Torp Airport customer review

I use Oslo Torp regularly and have always been impressed. The security is excellent and the whole airport is always very clean. Despite still being relatively small the recent changes have meant that there is now a larger choice of duty free and refreshments. Although the journey into Oslo is nearly 2 hours the coaches are always on time and the drivers are polite and friendly.

Torp Airport customer review

Everything was fine. I was flying from Frankfurt Hahn to Torp. Torp Airport are one of the nicest small airports where Ryanair operates to. The coach to Oslo take EUR 20- without any information the coach back told me that if I pay in EURO its a bad deal for me and ask me if I got a credit card. So he charge me on my Credit card and the price was EUR 1180 (just 1/2 price).

Torp Airport customer review

O'Brian is exactly right in every statement based on my experience in June 2002. Nice little airport.

Torp Airport customer review

I flew out of Torp with Ryanair last year. I found Torp to be a nice small airport. The check in staff were friendly. Security was very strict. The airport is one of the best small airports I have flown into. The only problem is it take 1hour and 40mins by coach to get to it from Oslo. But apart from that its a good airport.