Tel Aviv Airport

Tel Aviv Airport customer review

Extremely impressed by the facilities at the new terminal three with stunning architecture an excellent array of shops and a smoking room provided at the end of each of the four piers. Quality of check-in was somewhat poor .

Tel Aviv Airport customer review

Having travelled to 45 countries I have never been so ill-treated as I have when I left Tel Aviv. The questions were ridiculous and went on for 45 minutes! Why is my passport photo so old? (passport is 9 years old) why have you been in Tel Aviv for 6 days which museums have you been to? Why have you a Dubai and Bahrain passport (I know someone teaching there) Why was he teaching there? (i don't know it's good money!) why have you so many disposable cameras? (just do) why didn't you take any pictures (because friends did) who are these friends do you have receipts for museums and accommodation do you have brothers and sisters. This went on for 45 minutes by Head of Security. Then had to go to a room and empty wallet and take off my belt so they can be searched. I'm not unhappy about the last two things but the questioning was rude insolent and discourteous.