Singapore Changi Airport

"Needs lot of improvement!"

Not Verified | Poor directions and unavailability of lounge facility in Terminal 1. Had to run between terminals and sick of asking people and those at the Information booths are not polite/customer friendly. Needs lot of improvement! Particularly in a competitive world this is really not a good business model.
Date VisitMarch 2019

"Beautiful airport"

Trip Verified | Beautiful airport with many amenities. If you transit for more than 4 hours I believe, please take advantage of the benefits they offer. We received S$20 to use to purchase gifts. It is like they want you to spend the money for souvenirs. I love that. Unfortunately, we also arranged for transit for more than five hours, and we planned on getting to the free city tour, but they were all booked. Please readers, do not go the extra miles to get in this tour since most likely you will just waste your time, and not able to get in. I suggest they try to accomodate more people. The different gardens are cool.
Date VisitJanuary 2019

"it is truly more than just an airport"

Trip Verified | Being a Singaporean, I use this airport many times, and every time it comes as no surprise that Changi AIrport can clinch the Best Airport of the year, 6 years in a row. The airport was very clean, the staff there was very helpful, and check in was very efficient and within 20 mins of entering the airport I was in the departure area. One of the highlights that makes Changi Airport is their relentless effort to improve - everywhere I see tablets asking tourists to leave a review of how they have done, and the signs were big and placed in very strategic areas, and I had no problems following them to my destination. On arrival, it was the same - half an hour after I stepped off my flight I was in the public area - no airport I have been to can match this efficiency, or even come close to doing so. The Wifi was very readily available and fast - no problems. Overall, I would recommend anyone passing through this airport to come earlier and spend more time roaming around inside - it is truly more than just an airport, and definitely deserves that award.
Date VisitDecember 2018

"a first class airport"

Changi Airport always functions as a first class airport. There were a good allocation of staff so that you don't have to queue for immigration or security screening. Looking forward to flying from Changi again.
Date VisitJanuary 2019

"a very long immigration queue"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | I arrived at about 1:30pm from Bali at Terminal 2, it was very rare that they had a very long immigration queue. Only Singaporean citizens and residents are permitted to use the electronic gates, rest of us had to queue up to have our passports stamped and finger prints recorded. For some unknown reasons, it was so slow today on Feb 15th, it took me nearly an hour to go through the process, I'd thought I was in Vietnam or Bali, some third world airport! In future it makes me dread the thought of arriving in Singapore. I really didn't know what had happened, and why Singapore cannot offer electronic channels to passports from selected countries, unlike Bangkok which already did.

"truly the world's best"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | A perfect airport with amazing facilities and an amazing choice of Foods & Beverages. The staff here have since improved their attitude since my last trip but with a bit more smile, I'm sure I will give my 5th star. This airport is truly the world's best!
Date VisitFebruary 2019

"some of the most unfriendly service"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | Singapore airport may boast a magnificent building and efficient infrastructure, but it has some of the most unfriendly service I have experienced. There is a persistent sense of being policed rather than serviced, queues are long, and visa and travel permission verifications by the airlines at departure feel much more like interrogation than like a courteous routine check. It also takes forever. There is much more concern for executing miriads of safety procedures and often intrusive checks than for the comfort of the passengers.

"wonderful experience"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | I believe their is no other airport could do or cater as many facilities as Changi Airport does. All the hard work and effort come from the people. Thank you Changi for making the airport a wonderful experience to transit. Won't feel bored even my transit time was about three hours in between. Nice for shopping, clear signage, lots of cafes and restaurant and etc
Date VisitFebruary 2019

"Food choices are aplenty"

Trip Verified | During my departure flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh, I managed to experience Singapore's Changi Airport Terminal 1. Food choices are aplenty on the airside, though they may be on the pricier side. For instance, a particular bowl of noodles at the food court would cost around $8 whereas it could be only $4 outside. The quality of food, however, is commendable. Duty free shops are also aplenty in the departure area. I managed to get a earphone from the duty free shops. I also managed to buy a sweater at the shops there. Immigration was swift. Security checks are done at the gate. Overall, an amazing airport!
Date VisitJanuary 2019

"An airport that is not mundane"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | An airport that is not mundane. It's so fun and exciting with abundant facilities, decorations, viewing area, snoozing or resting area, cafeteria, shopping and etc. It's definitely worthwhile to spend time and money to transit at this beautiful airport, or depart from and arrive into.