Prague Airport

"Unfriendly and ridiculous people"

Trip Verified | I’m a frequent traveler and this is probably the most horrible airport I’ve ever seen. First of all, there is no public transportation to get there, which is a shame for a capital city. Secondly, staff at the airport are a bunch of incompetent non-smiling people, not helpful at all. And the cherry on the cake is the security check-in, who think that everybody is a terrorist. Unfriendly and ridiculous people. And then you reach your plane with a bus: which is the worst way to reach a plane. This airport is a really painful experience and I would absolutely not recommend it unless you have no choice.
Date VisitJanuary 2022

"No wonder it’s empty in here"

Trip Verified | I have just entered the lounge at Prague airport and it’s completely empty. When I confirmed my Fast Track booking, I was told to go to the information desk opposite entrance A (Terminal 2). The lady on duty (it was 3.45pm) looked up and at me and then ignored me and looked down again. When I eventually got her attention and told her what I needed, she just shrugged like she couldn't help and then ignored me again while I was still standing there. Then, when I saw the big red cupboard with 'Private Fast-Track' on it, I pointed it out to her. She sarcastically said, 'Can I help you?' then eventually went and found her colleague without saying another word to me. I was seconds away from walking away when her colleague (who was very helpful) came around the corner. Others have obviously not been so patient. No wonder it’s empty in here.
Date VisitJanuary 2022

"Absolutely awful experience in this airport"

Not Verified | The airport authorities denied me and other Russian citizens boarding saying that our flight had been cancelled from Chisinau. But it was not true. They did not give us any proof of this cancellation. They were talking to us quite rudely. Nobody said to us what to do, nobody looked after us. Absolutely awful experience in this airport for the second time while boarding. Never ever again I will travel to or through this airport.
Date VisitJuly 2020

"security control was quite rude"

Not Verified | At gate 12, Terminal 1 on 17th July when I was flying to Edinburgh a girl at the security control was quite rude telling me and showing me where I must put the tray. In Ireland, UK and other civil countries nobody ever said to me where I should put the tray after my baggage was checked. There are people working at the security control, doing this job. I am paying for this and other airport services as a passenger.
Date VisitJuly 2020

"staff here are incredibly rude"

Not Verified | The staff here are so incredibly rude. They treat you horrifically and speak down to you. The facilities are not up to standard whatsoever.
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"an unpleasant experience"

Trip Verified | The airport is nice enough at first glance, but the toilets not as clean as you would expect at an airport. I struggled to find soap to wash my hands. There are nice shops and a reasonable layout. But I was very angry with the security set up. Which is just before the departure gate. So there is no way to have drinking water for the flight (other than to buy on the airline). It also is not a normal set up and so added pressure to the experience and it was clear that it added pressure to the airline. All in all, disappointed. Also, the staff at the airport were grumpy and rude and unpleasant. This is the first time in my life that I have left a bad review for anything, but it really was an unpleasant experience.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"Passenger facilities are not up to par"

Trip Verified | Passenger facilities are not up to par. Toilets are dirty, very few charging stations are provided for mobile devices, and many of them don't work. WiFi is spotty. It's especially aggravating because flag carrier CSA has a high rate of flight delays, so passengers often have to spend considerable time in the terminal.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"convenient airport"

Trip Verified | Prague's airport is surprisingly large. It's a relatively modern airport with clear signs and short transfer times. Security checks are fine and staff is friendly. Duty free shops are plenty available. Bus 119 connects to the town for 4 euro. Terminal 1 is for non schengen and terminal 2 is for schengen, they are apart from each other, so be aware where toy have to be. A convenient airport to enter the Czech republic.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"no reason for this sort of treatment whatsoever"

Not Verified | Me and my family have just returned from a very nice weekend in Prague, however when going through security checks my son was infront of me and he placed his small suitcase on the desk to be scanned, the security person was very abrupt for no reason at all. We did not understand what she had said and she shouted very loudly at my son as if she was a school teacher shouting at a small child. Bearing in mind he is 23 years old but she seemed to take great pleasure in embarassing him infront of everyone. There was no reason for this sort of treatment whatsoever. She was a very large and intimidating person who used her authority in a very unacepptable manner. This incident left us all feeling very upset especially my son and has made us very reluctant to visit Prague again. This member of staff should not treat people in this manner. Totally unacceptable.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"The airport is clean"

(Taiwan)

Trip Verified | Prague Airport is a small and modern airport in central Europe. Signposts are clear in both Czech and English. Passengers will know where are they going directly. The airport is clean.
Date VisitNovember 2019