Prague Airport

"a very nice small airport"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | It is a very nice small airport: easy to navigate, accessible, it has plenty of shops and restaurants. It is clean and it has plenty of seats. The only issue is finding places to charge your phone without having to stand.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"employees treat you with attitude and disrespect"

Not Verified | Nationality: Canadian. Complaint: Approached politely at Gate C3 to ask why my flight was delayed to Nice on Monday Sept. 16th at 7.30 am. They said, we don't have any information, go to Information Desk. At Information Desk they told me politely to check with the Transfers Desk, where they told me also politely to go check another Transfer Desk. When I approached, a woman not in the mood answered me with an attitude that how would she know where is your flight and that I should ask Czech Airlines and to do that I'll need to exit the Security just to ask this question. Then I asked her to calm down and change her attitude - nothing changed. So I asked for her name and her supervisor, she pointed me to the girl next to her. The girl said I am not her mother and refused to give me her name by repeating sarcastically about some ERGP rule or something that I should be aware of - which is the reason why she is not obliged to give me her name. Staff here need to learn how to treat travelers with a good attitude, especially at the airports customer service desks. Not willing to come back to this country after employees treat you with attitude and disrespect.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"no acknowledgment of the situation"

Not Verified | The worst airport in Europe. Waited two hours in disorganized passport lines to arrive. No order and no acknowledgment of the situation. Hundreds of people waiting for only five passport control stations. Avoid if not coming from Schengen.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"not very modern and a bit chaotic"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | Looks like their airport is just as bad and unreliable as their national airline. Small, not very modern and a bit chaotic. The low point was when the vending machine took credit card payment twice without giving me anything. It used to be much better, but that’s the level now. Definitely last time here.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"This is the worst airport"

Not Verified | This is the worst airport. After my flight was cancelled and I was booked on a different flight, I had 5 hours. I thought I had plenty of time: how wrong was I. First my check in took 2 hours even though I was fifth in line. I thought it was the worst part and again I was wrong. I went to passport control. In US airports officer calls the whole family, glances one time at all people and then stamps passports. In Prague they call one person at a time and then these idiots look at you , then to the side, then at you and then to the side again. It takes them 5 min per person on average. And finally security check which occurs at the gate , not for all gates at once. And once you pass through the security check you don't have access to restrooms anymore and if you go to the restroom you need to go again through security check.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"airport is clean and comfortable"

Not Verified | It's a beautiful airport. Staff are very polite. The Internet is very fast. A quick transfer. Comfortable seating. The airport is clean and comfortable. Duty free zone is not the most expensive. I recommend this airport.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"Never so bad as last 3 months"

(Czech Republic)

Not Verified | Never so bad as last 3 months. Yesterday I was with other passengers in terminal 1 waiting for passport control 1 for 115 minutes - yes almost 2 hours. 2 people needed to be rescued because there was no water, not enough seats, only overpriced shops and no staff. During the last 3 months I was sometimes waiting about 1 hour for passport control after landing, sometimes bit more, what was not unusual during the summer but to wait nearly 2 hours is too much. After a 2 hour flight, it would be nice to leave the airport faster, not after 2 more hours. The passengers are not only numbers to statistics but human beings. Prague airport was in the past much, much better. It was always a pleasure to use it, but last few years - I have to say, I really don't recommend it. It seems that the same bad quality is served not only by the airport management thru the staff but also by police management which doesn't care about any customer service. Wake up!
Date VisitJuly 2019

"terrible experience"

Not Verified | I'm traveling direct to Philadelphia and before even checking in every passenger was interviewed. The line of questioning was inappropriate, violated my personal privacy, had nothing to do with my business trip, and dragged out the check in. Then for anyone without an EU passport there was a very long wait period (40 minutes) for manual border security. Next you enter the terminal without an actual security check (makes no sense as the airport is not secure) and later there is a security check at the gate itself. Overall terrible experience!

"this was the worst"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Last minute gate changes, staff had poor command of English, felt like a bus station, #notcentraleurope. Of the tens of airports I've used this was the worst.
Date VisitJune 2019

"spoilt a good trip to a beautiful city"

Trip Verified | Ridiculous 35+ minutes standing on a bus waiting to be taken to the plane. Bus was filled within 10 minutes of the gate opening, but we were forced to wait for over half an hour without explanation. Waiting area in the B10 to B18 section of Terminal 1 had no shops or places to get food or drink - just one small vending machine in one corner. The experience here has spoilt a good trip to a beautiful city.