Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport

"like consideration for announcements in English and Spanish"

Not Verified | Very good service but would like consideration for announcements in both English and Spanish. We are proud Arizonans for over 20 years having retired from the Army in southern Arizona.
Date VisitJanuary 2023

"the worst TSA experience"

Trip Verified | The TSA agents were the rudest I have ever encountered. I'm not sure if the TSA here trains their agents to intimidate passengers - like drill instructors in the military - but I met a few today that seem to have forgotten they are interacting with people just trying to get on an airplane to get home to their family. Very scary, unnerving experience and I will go out of my way to avoid this airport in the future. (Otherwise, service inside was lovely, great restaurant selection, super friendly people, clean and pretty airport. But the worst TSA experience of my life)
Date VisitJanuary 2023

"the floors were filthy dirty"

Not Verified | Next to TSA pre the floors were filthy dirty, dust, hair, black stains on the floor. TSA had me take off my shoes and didn’t have socks so I had to step on that filthy floor bare foot.
Date VisitDecember 2022

"restrooms are not clean enough"

Trip Verified | Why there is no a nap/chapel/compassion room in terminal 3? There should be also a multi faith room, why there is no one? Also family restrooms are not clean enough.
Date VisitNovember 2022

"an extremely pleasant experience"

Trip Verified | Based in Phoenix, I often have to travel through both Terminals and it is an extremely pleasant experience, specifically when compared to many other airports in the US and abroad, It can get a little crowded specifically in winter but with Clear and TSA Pre I never spent more than 5 min waiting for Security. Facilities are clean, including brand new Terminal 3 and there are amazing food options. There is nothing I can complain about outside of the lack of International flight options with only 1 daily destination to Europe and None to Asia … a shame for an airport serving more than 40 million passengers per year!
Date VisitOctober 2022

"I am truly sorry I bothered you"

Not Verified | Of the 5 service employees we encountered, only one was cordial and she was on her break. All the others were short and talked down as if they didn't want to be bothered. Bought food and asked for some napkins and was given only one for the two of us. I am truly sorry I bothered you.
Date VisitOctober 2022

"It is absolutely filthy"

Not Verified | I fly out and into this terminal many times throughout the year visiting family. It would be nice if the terminal was kept clean in terms of the floor and the garbage. It is absolutely filthy tonight
Date VisitJuly 2022

"What is going on in Phoenix?"

Not Verified | The most crowded, chaotic, and hectic airport I've ever been to. Poor foot traffic flow, not nearly enough seating, rude vendor employees. What is going on in Phoenix?
Date VisitJune 2022

"It was violent and just a horrible experience"

Not Verified | I was picking my son up on June 8th flew him out to help him recover from surgery. The flight attendants were great, just wonderful at helping him in his wheelchair but as we (my daughter was driving) pulled up to terminal 4 a male employee directing traffic began screaming at me to keep moving. I brought my daughter to do just that while I went in and wheeled him out. I was sincerely just trying to ask him a question and he refused to look at me or acknowledge me just kept screaming. It was violent and just a horrible experience. I really just had to share that with someone. What an obscene way for this airport to do business.
Date VisitJune 2022

"the airport was filthy"

Not Verified | Most unfriendly airport ever! TSA were rude and spoke very condescendingly, like we were animals being herded! All the food vendors were rude and never said thank you, acted like we owed them. Inside the airport was filthy! Looked like the maintenance and janitorial crew went on strike! Ticket counters for Alaska Airlines were very friendly. I saw signs in the airport saying it was a friendly airport. It's a lie!
Date VisitMay 2022