Paris CDG Airport

(Turkey)

Paris Charles de Gaulle airport worst ever seen! I’m a EU passport holder frequent traveller travelling weekly around Europe but what I have experienced last Saturday at CDG never seen before. Passport boarder control queue for 45 minutes as only 2 of 4 counters open very impolite airport ground staff and rude police officers. If possible avoid CDG airport for your trip.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

The information that is considered basic at most airports (such as departure screens) is entirely lacking at CDG. I arrived on a flight from Hong Kong equipped with a boarding pass for a connecting flight to London but no gate number. The only thing I knew was that my flight departed from terminal 2E however I could not find a screen with gate information in any location even though I was required to make decisions based on my gate number (turn right to go to certain gates board the shuttle to go to other gates). Airport personnel were indifferent and appeared to be highly inconvenienced by my having to ask. Information provided was minimal. Once in 2E I had considerable trouble locating a simple cup of coffee (also a basic commodity in most airports). I'm unimpressed.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Arrived on flight from HKG. Airport seemed old and very grungy. Queues for immigration at 6.00am were very long and slow moving and poorly organised. Cleanliness of the entire airport left a lot to be desired. Should be noted that there appears to be major renovations going on at terminal 2A which might improve things when complete. Long walk to railway with no downward elevator a problem for passengers with luggage.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Awful confused and expensive. Transferred from BRS to Bkk confusing terminal signage and staff were not much better. Security took an age and during a 4 hr stop a sandwich cost 6.5 Euros. Never again.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Passed through CDG between Zurich and Seattle. Arrival in Terminal G led to a slow-moving and completely inefficient passport control and then a long wait for a bus that then meandered to the Air France main terminal for about 20 mins at snail speed due to construction. Although spacious there people were milling about making movement difficult so there was no possibility of doing anything but hoping that you made your flight. A first experience two years ago was fair but this was extremely problematic given the short transit time allowed.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

A complete disaster of an airport. Staff need training on being helpful and polite to travellers. I requested assistance as I had to change planes. I eventually got assistance but the person was more interested in talking to staff than getting me to my departure gate. Staff were rude and unhelpful. I had to take a bus to the plane and struggled up the steps with my crutch and hand luggage while the steward stood at the top. I travelled through this airport last year and said I would never do it again. I thought I would give it another try and what a mistake that was.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Diabolical rude and disorganised. We transferred at CDG from BRS on the way to TLV. I shall try and avoid this in future. On the return leg we used AMS which was a pleasure.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Connected through this airport terrible experience inter terminal coaches overcrowded frustrating to wait after an overnight long haul flight. Tried to go directly through 2E long queues unhelpful staff not prepared to listen at all. Poor signage at passport control led to waiting in the wrong queue for an hour. Missed our connecting flight to Edinburgh very helpful Air France staff put us up on a flight to Amsterdam and after a 10 hr detour managed to get home.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Arrived from Houston on a 777-300 got deplaned by bus only to get dumped in a small area where we had to wait over 30 mins for an inter-terminal shuttle bus that was supposed to leave every 5min. Ground staff are useless pretend not to speak English signs are confusing and facilities outdated. Security line for Business Class pax was horrible it took 30 min to get through with only 5 people in front of me. I have occasionally connected through CDG and every time I get caught out somewhere.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

I recently flew through CDG connecting to Greece and found the airport a dizzying maze and difficult to navigate. If you're connecting to somewhere else avoid.