Paris CDG Airport

(Italy)

One of the worst airports I have travelled through. They nearly always park planes in the middle of nowhere and use shuttle buses for terminal to/from airplane transfers requiring a lot of time. Upon all connecting flights you always have to go though security with very long queues. Business lounge (terminal F) is poor with outdated furniture poor food/drinks selection and always overcrowded. There is only one crammed cafeteria. Duty free is just a few small shops. Bus transfers and security queues seriously compromise connecting flights. Perhaps in the 70s this airport was the state of the art now it is completely surpassed and outdated.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

This airport is a joke. Arrived from BHX on my way to DXB and had to change terminals. Going through security between terminals is one of the most painful experiences. Security guards were more interested in talking. Getting through security nearly made me miss my flight and I had a 2.5 hrs window between arriving and departing. Never again will I travel through this airport.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Went thru Paris CDG airport twice in October and vowed never again. We waited in huge lines for one to two open gates for security and no one cared. After finally being let through we had to run through the airport's long-long corridors and try to find the gates only to be too late for our flights. Signage is horrible and there seems to be no logic to the layout. After missing both of our connecting flights we had to be re-scheduled but at least Air France made it possible to do that (with lots of waiting and pleading on our part). What is wrong with this airport?

(Ukraine)

I arrived in terminal 2G that has very doubtful relation to the main terminal 2 area. On arrival there was no bus service we walked all the way from the plane to the building. Inside another long walk to the baggage claim. Monitors showed time of baggage delivery but didn't indicate belt numbers. People were running from belt to belt trying to find their bags. Then shuttle bus to the main terminal area. Bus service is infrequent (15-20 minutes intervals) and confusing and slow schedule. A long walk from 2F to the rail station. No normal signage. On departure T2E is the newest one. Again long run from RER station through a long corridor with narrow travelators no signs to Air France check-in then long line to check boarding pass before bag drop off then line for bag drop off quite fast passport check then another line and boarding pass check shuttle train to remote A380 gates. Eateries are overpriced and offer very little choice. Duty free had poor selection. This airport is poorly planned managed and staff are either poorly trained or purposely inefficient. Actually expanding this airport doesn't mean any improvement as we see.

(Russian Federation)

Arrival is fine but departure awful. The airport is inefficient and disorganized. Huge lines at check-in and screening. It seems that employees do not know what to do and aren't responsible for anything. The shops are overpriced and assortment is poor. Food quality in the cafes is dubious. Waiting area is pretty comfortable.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

CDG to Manchester last night. The ground crew put us on the bus (late) despite the signs saying "on time" there was a 40 minute wait on the bus before we were taken back to the lounge. The only information we got was that there was a mix up with the Birmingham flight and the crew wouldn't change.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

The sequence of terminals is illogical and it takes too much time to transfer. The transfer desks have enormous queues. Often connections are missed also luggage is lost especially when travelling transatlantic. The food service is in most terminals very poor.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

I have been through CDG twice and unfortunately have to use it next year. There is no signage lines are long and confusing and I have been given incorrect directions. Staff are rude and unhelpful.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

There was a long distance between terminals but found the shuttle very efficient. I did find there were boards posting departure gates for different flights as well as an airport person who was happy to give out advice. I would strongly about the poor level of security screening agents at this airport. They were inconsiderate petty and demonstrated a careless disregard of people's possessions. I will make a point to avoid this airport in my future travels.

Paris CDG Airport customer review

Very long distances between terminals. I had a long queue of nearly an hour to deposit baggage. There were over 10 kiosks but only 3 were staffed. To the credit of the staff they let me go ahead. Signage is not well done and transfers awkward. One arrives in Terminal 2 and transfers to a flight in terminal 1 - a kilometre away by train and very long walks.