Palma de Majorca Airport

"Special assistance was a disaster"

Not Verified | Special assistance through the airport was a disaster today. Had a long wait for assistance then at security the assistant went to snatch both sticks from me before offering a wooden stick then snatched passport and boarding passes off me leaving me in tears by then my husband took control and help me himself by pushing me through the airport himself
Date VisitSeptember 2022

"Very kind and considerate"

Trip Verified | Travelled through with two hidden disability children. The staff were all brilliant and knowledgeable of the difficulties we may experience. We were identified in queues and helped through the busyness. Very kind and considerate.
Date VisitAugust 2022

"shouldn’t be allowed to deal with people"

Not Verified | We have never before experienced such a rude and intolerable woman at the digital passport gate - going to gate A. The woman literally man handled me and spoke to me like dirt whilst looking at me with the most foul disgusting look. Honestly lost for words at her attitude towards me and my daughter, and it wasn’t even busy. She actually physically pushed me through the barrier. The man in the passport desk witnessed her behaviour and just raised his eyebrows as if to say he sees her doing this all the time. She shouldn’t be allowed to deal with people.
Date VisitAugust 2022

"there isn’t a single seat"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | The check in and security were quick and painless compared to many airports. However our flight is delayed by two hours and whilst there are shops and restaurants, there isn’t a single seat and we can’t go to gates as we won’t know for another hour so we (and many others) are sat on the floor in the holding areas, this part really needs updating.

"could do with updating"

Not Verified | Nice airport, could do with updating though, quite dark and not very welcoming. The reason I’m writing this review is that you cannot purchase ladies sanitary products anywhere in this airport! I found this to be completely unacceptable. You should be able to at least purchase them in the ladies toilets. Please can this be investigated.
Date VisitJuly 2022

"The policeman on passport control couldn't have done more"

Trip Verified | I stupidly left my camera, phone and tablet in my second security tray, we were sitting at departure gate when I realised. The policeman on passport control couldn't have done more for me getting me back to the security area, thankfully my items were there. The policeman looked as happy as I was when I returned with them. Such a relief, wish I could thank him again in person. Thankyou from the highlands of Scotland, could have been such an expensive mistake.
Date VisitJune 2022

"No information, no communication"

Not Verified | Terrible place, plane loads, literally hundreds of people waiting around for luggage that doesn’t arrive. No information, no communication. I love Majorca but I’ll never come here again after this experience.
Date VisitJune 2022

"Absolutely disgusting place"

Not Verified | Absolutely disgusting place. No seats, nobody to ask any questions, basically we were just like a load of cattle being herded around. There were people sitting or sleeping on the floor, people fighting for a seat as some were elderly so need a seat but nothing there. It will be a very long time before I go back there again, and to make matters worse, because of flight delays and no one wearing masks I unfortunately got covid. So thank you Palma airport.
Date VisitMay 2022

"Horrendous experience at this airport"

Not Verified | Horrendous experience at this airport especially on our departure. We were just shunted into a very long queue. They had already called our boarding but we were in mile long queue. There was no help or a fast track system for us to go to. One of our group had pushed through and was told we had 5 mins before the gate would close. We were still in long queue. In the end we pushed ourselves forward into queue for families and disabled users. This is not good enough. Staff were not helpful as we kept asking if we could jump queue to get on our flight and was just told join the queue. This really must be sorted. You must have a fast track system so people whose flights are imminent can go through. I appreciate this is a very big airport but there must be a way of letting people through the system to board flight. I would appreciate a reply to this review as I wouldn’t want other holiday makers to go through what we did as we were all extremely stressed. We didn’t even have time to visit the toilet!
Date VisitMay 2022

"hit and miss when it comes to customer service"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Palma Mallorca check in desk. Staff were rude, and offered little to no customer service. Most of them should be working out the back dealing with the luggage not front of house. Although after speaking to the manager she had more experience with dealing with customers. Palma Airport is a hit and miss when it comes to customer service - 31st Jan, 0900, Stuttgart flight.
Date VisitFebruary 2022