Orlando Airport

"the most uncomfortable airport"

Not Verified | I’ve flown through Orlando six times this year. It is by far the most uncomfortable airport I’ve been in — many people, very little seating or bathrooms. If I ever have to stay in the airport for more than 4 hours, I leave and come back. Maybe that is exactly what the city wants us to do.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"One of the worst airports"

Trip Verified | One of the worst airports. Huge lines for security at 4am, incredibly rude TSA Agents who subject children to body scanners and subsequent pat down of a sick 13 year old wearing shorts and a thin shirt, and no shoes with nothing in their pockets. Refuse to give their full names or badge numbers or any other identifying info. Never had an issue at any other airport including Philadelphia, BWI, Seattle, Vancouver, Venice, Toronto and others.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"this airport is not up to par"

(Macau)

Trip Verified | Simply stated, this airport is not up to par considering the popular destination of Orlando. People travel from all over the world to visit this city and this is the best the city can do? Trash simply put. 1) Poor restaurant choices. 2) Limited number of restaurants. 3) Horrible selection of restaurants (you've never heard of most of them, few franchises). 4) Horrible security/TSA lines with no organization, crowding people like cattle before the ID check and then subjecting them to a surprise Disney-esque maze lineup after BEFORE getting to screeners. 5) Slow shuttles to gates. 6) Limited seating at Food Court. 7) Limited seating a gates. Seriously, I thought Orlando bills itself as a "worldclass" destination, it's a destination with no class!
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"easy to get in and out"

Trip Verified | Great Airport, very clean, easy to get in and out and park with good signage. The airport is also very clean and bright inside with a lot of amenities including restaurants, hotel, and shopping mall. The airport staff and security are friendly and dressed professionally. I would definitely recommend this airport for local and international travel.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"truly the armpit of all terminals"

Trip Verified | I travel to and from this airport monthly and it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly terrible this airport is. It’s dirty. TSA lines are usually long, the agents rude, and the last couple of times the TSA Pre-Check lines have been shut down. The restaurants selections are the worst of any airport in the US I’ve been to and once you get through TSA your choices are even more dismal. Tonight our flight has been delayed by two hours. The only sit down restaurant at our terminal stops serving food at 9 and there’s only one location in the terminal where you can get an adult beverage. This place is truly the armpit of all terminals in the United States.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"Low number of restaurants to serve all the gates"

Not Verified | Inefficient ticketing and baggage check in. Inefficient TSA line - 3 empty precheck lanes while general check had a 25 min wait. Low number of restaurants to serve all the gates. Dead cockroach in Hall. My wife had to try 3 different bathroom stalls before finding a door that worked.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"so far above and beyond"

Trip Verified | I just had the pleasure to of being served by Gudny who works for Thomas Cook/Swissport at Orlando (MCO). I cannot tell you how amazing she is. I enquired about a seat change and she went so far above and beyond. We had great banter and she got me an amazing seat with with seat map magic (better than what I was asking for). She is not just an exemplary employee who Thomas Cook/Swiss Port should hold onto for dear life, but just an awesome person.

"TSA was extremely rude"

Not Verified | TSA was extremely rude. Absolutely no help at all when my boarding pass would not scan. I just needed information on what to do but instead I got a rude how stupid are you stare. I pray they all find other jobs that bring them some joy. It’s so much easier to be kind. So sad.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"prices are jacked up on every item"

Trip Verified | This airport has copied every negative aspect of the Orlando experience in that prices are jacked up on every item in the airport to suck away every last penny from the traveler. Items that in any store cost $1.25 were priced at $3.50 - basic sandwiches at over $10. Remind me to drive next time. TSA did a great job despite heavy volume.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"by far my least favorite airport"

Not Verified | This is by far my least favorite airport to fly into or out of in the entire country. I fly fairly frequently (1-2 times per month) and every time I fly here people are cold, unfriendly, and not helpful at all. I've had people stand and stare at me waiting in line for coffee, only to tell me 5 minutes later they closed the line. I've been yelled at for not getting in the closest general screening line when there is an obvious general line that is shorter. Today, a security agent squeezed behind me with a cart full of bins, then get mad at me when I accidentally backed up and turned around to apologize (never even had the chance to say anything). Other airports also do a far better job of posting what you can and cannot bring on board, but I've been behind someone in security with full-size shampoo products. The seating area is really dirty today, and the bathrooms are overcrowded. I enjoy Chicago airport. I love Denver. Even LAX is tolerable if you have the right attitude. But for some reason, every time I fly through MCO it is a stressful and unpleasant experience.
Date VisitJune 2019