Orlando Airport

"truly the armpit of all terminals"

Trip Verified | I travel to and from this airport monthly and it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly terrible this airport is. It’s dirty. TSA lines are usually long, the agents rude, and the last couple of times the TSA Pre-Check lines have been shut down. The restaurants selections are the worst of any airport in the US I’ve been to and once you get through TSA your choices are even more dismal. Tonight our flight has been delayed by two hours. The only sit down restaurant at our terminal stops serving food at 9 and there’s only one location in the terminal where you can get an adult beverage. This place is truly the armpit of all terminals in the United States.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"Low number of restaurants to serve all the gates"

Not Verified | Inefficient ticketing and baggage check in. Inefficient TSA line - 3 empty precheck lanes while general check had a 25 min wait. Low number of restaurants to serve all the gates. Dead cockroach in Hall. My wife had to try 3 different bathroom stalls before finding a door that worked.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"so far above and beyond"

Trip Verified | I just had the pleasure to of being served by Gudny who works for Thomas Cook/Swissport at Orlando (MCO). I cannot tell you how amazing she is. I enquired about a seat change and she went so far above and beyond. We had great banter and she got me an amazing seat with with seat map magic (better than what I was asking for). She is not just an exemplary employee who Thomas Cook/Swiss Port should hold onto for dear life, but just an awesome person.

"TSA was extremely rude"

Not Verified | TSA was extremely rude. Absolutely no help at all when my boarding pass would not scan. I just needed information on what to do but instead I got a rude how stupid are you stare. I pray they all find other jobs that bring them some joy. It’s so much easier to be kind. So sad.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"prices are jacked up on every item"

Trip Verified | This airport has copied every negative aspect of the Orlando experience in that prices are jacked up on every item in the airport to suck away every last penny from the traveler. Items that in any store cost $1.25 were priced at $3.50 - basic sandwiches at over $10. Remind me to drive next time. TSA did a great job despite heavy volume.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"by far my least favorite airport"

Not Verified | This is by far my least favorite airport to fly into or out of in the entire country. I fly fairly frequently (1-2 times per month) and every time I fly here people are cold, unfriendly, and not helpful at all. I've had people stand and stare at me waiting in line for coffee, only to tell me 5 minutes later they closed the line. I've been yelled at for not getting in the closest general screening line when there is an obvious general line that is shorter. Today, a security agent squeezed behind me with a cart full of bins, then get mad at me when I accidentally backed up and turned around to apologize (never even had the chance to say anything). Other airports also do a far better job of posting what you can and cannot bring on board, but I've been behind someone in security with full-size shampoo products. The seating area is really dirty today, and the bathrooms are overcrowded. I enjoy Chicago airport. I love Denver. Even LAX is tolerable if you have the right attitude. But for some reason, every time I fly through MCO it is a stressful and unpleasant experience.
Date VisitJune 2019

"not one person offered to help"

Not Verified | Worst TSA I have ever dealt with. I was traveling with my infant and was gate checking my stroller. We approached security not one person offered to help remove the bassinet from the stroller so it would fit through the belt or help close the stroller. I have my baby in my arms removing my shoes taking out my iPad and struggling to get the stroller on the belt and not one person offered to help. Even after we were scanned and everything had passed through still not one of the 5 TSA who were standing around asked if they could assist me. The security staff here needs a class in customer service. So disgusted with them.
Date VisitJune 2019

"Worst airport I've ever been to"

Trip Verified | Worst airport I've ever been to. Staff are always rude and always look like they don't want to be there. I was treated like an animal. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
Date VisitMay 2019

"the worst airport I have been to"

Trip Verified | Orlando International Airport. Airport code MCO. This is not my first time in MCO. I have been to this airport a few times. This is probably the worst airport I have been to. I have travelled to many different cities and countries and gone thru many airports. First, this airport's layout, it is just stupid. They make you go back and forth for no reason and you need to take monorail. The monorail was surprisingly fast and effective. Cleanliness of airport is very questionable. It is not a clean airport. Many places are dirty and the bathroom is Mr Cleans nightmare. I hardly saw any cleaning staff in the airport. What makes this airport the worst is the staff who work in the airport. Many are just rude and lazy. Even the baggage handler thinks he owns the airport. So don’t expect service or courteous here. Most likely you will get yelled at for bothering them. TSA here is joke. I saw 20 TSA, 3 TSA agents working and 17 TSA just standing around talking and laughing. I approached one of TSA to ask question. Her response, “just go over there.” Apparently sharing a joke with her friend is more important than the security of the airport. I thought Newark airport was bad but compared to MCO Newark airport is a well oiled machine. Once again, staff in the airport are what makes this airport the worst airport. Only bright thing about this airport is the immigration agent. Most of them are very professional and courteous. Everyone seems to be trained very well. If possible, avoid this airport.

"Rudest TSA security"

Not Verified | Rudest TSA security I have ever been to. When you asks questions they dont listen and if they ever answer they will do it in an uninterested or rude way. I have been with other airports, they are nice but here at MCO they are the worst!