Nashville Airport

"no paper towels are offered"

Trip Verified | I live in Nashville and fly somewhere around 75 times a year. BNA is currently undergoing some significant expansion and renovations that are necessary to keep up with the demand of Nashville’s incredible population growth. What continues to be overlooked are the restroom facilities. It’s the only airport I’ve traveled to or through where no paper towels are offered, which is a major invitation to spread sickness especially when coupled with the dryers that require poor hand washers to stick their hands fully in the machine and blow around all of the bacteria and germs they didn’t wash off with soap. Additionally, multiple sinks are always out of soap or the soap dispensers are not functioning properly. BNA must have the most germ and bacteria friendly airport for any city with major commercial airlines.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"Employees rude and obnoxious"

Not Verified | So....most food vendors were filthy, most closed but no reason why, just rude employees waving you away. Coolers where drinks are grabbed from completely empty and again dirty. Burger King however was open but all counters and floor were dirty and greasy. Employees rude and obnxious. Don't waste your time or your money. I would rather stop somewhere pick up something that cost less and eat it cold than eat at BNA.
Date VisitMay 2019

"happy, calm, and full of personality"

Not Verified | TSA probably doesn’t get that many good reviews but I wanted to say a huge thank you to all the TSA folks I talked with. You were happy, calm, and full of personality. You made going through security a breeze and for that I thank you for keeping the morning happy. I wish every airport had TSA like Nashville! Well done
Date VisitApril 2019

"so thankful for everything"

Not Verified | My parents and I were about to board a flight and my dad started feeling sick. He was having a heart attack. Everyone at the airport was so nice and helpful. They got help to him so quick! A lady (I’m not real sure who she was) got our flights changed for us and got our luggage off the plane. A security guard stayed with me the whole time and helped me with everything! They were so wonderful and I’m so thankful for everything they did for us!
Date VisitNovember 2018

"tremendous in doing their job"

Not Verified | My 14 year old grand daughter flew unattended by an adult to JAX and the ladies at the check-in in the secure area were tremendous in doing their job. Answered all questions and put us at ease, got her on the plane and in a great seat without having to wrestle with the masses that were waiting to board. A big thank you to Southwest also. Now, parking was another thing, a nightmare with all the construction going on but we made it just fine.
Date VisitJune 2018

"the service is super slow"

Trip Verified | Nashville airport is notorious at taking forever to get the bags unloaded to the carousel. We wait an additional 20 minutes just to get a bag. This happens all the time. The staff are nice but the service is super slow.
Date VisitNovember 2017

"not a pleasant experience"

Verified Review | We checked into the counter to the friendliest agents we've seen in a long time. The security checkpoint was understaffed and the woman checking us in was unpleasant to say the least. No smile, crabby attitude and just not happy with her job. She asked a co-worker for some help as she had already called for help three times. I was TSA prechecked, but ended up having to take my belt off and go through again. Then my bracelets and go through again. And then once more through and a final pat down. All the agents here were friendly and just doing their job, but next time I think I'll just go through the regular line and it'll probably go smoother. Not a pleasant experience.
Date VisitApril 2017

"Nashville you're doing it right"

Verified Review | I've traveled for years - this is the first airport I have ever reviewed. Nashville staff were amazing - the TSA in most airports are the worst part of traveling! Most agents have an entitlement attitude, Nashville Airport TSA was excellent, something I've never experienced in an US airport. The staff were nice, the airport to was clean, and they had live music to ease you. Nashville you're doing it right, everyone seems to be happy - as a traveler I left as content as I arrived.
Date VisitDecember 2016

Nashville Airport customer review

I have been flying from Nashville Int'l since 2009. The airport is clean the staff are friendly and helpful. Security staff are polite and efficient waiting areas are good and food/drink facilities are all right. All in all I have no complaints.

Nashville Airport customer review

Arrived from CLT on US Air left on Delta to ATL. No problems very short queuing at check in and security. Car hire facility could not be closer it is a muti-story garage across from exit doors.