Nashville Airport

"No employees enforced the mask rule"

Not Verified | A lot of people not wearing masks. No employees enforced the mask rule. The food employees were yelling at each other not wearing masks. The employees are rude. The airport is so dirty. I will never come here again.
Date VisitAugust 2021

"there were so many people not wearing masks"

Not Verified | Although there were motivations in place and visible—there were so many people not wearing masks and the airport authority did not seem to care. I brought my own Lysol wipes and glad I did. I tried to sit in a chair but when I wiped it down the cloth showed so much grime and dirt that I ended up standing while I waited to board and I was pretty early. Cleaning crew were standing around talking on their phones while germs are having a field day on every surface of this airport. I live in Nashville and used to fly frequently. However now I’ll be seriously thinking twice about travel!
Date VisitJuly 2021

"I thought I was in a 1970’s low budget film"

Not Verified | I thought I was in a 1970’s low budget film. This place has outdated, smelly, nasty carpet, broken seat and 2 1/2 restaurants. I may be stretching it on the 2 1/2 restaurants but what few restaurants they do have are very poor.
Date VisitMay 2021

"Lack of places to eat"

Not Verified | Infrastructure is poor. Lack of places to eat. Long lines at the few open food vendors. High priced and low quality food. Ugly terminal. No staff available for directions/questions.
Date VisitApril 2021

"the airport is supposed to be prepared for planes to fly!"

Trip Verified | We came to Nashville to visit. There was bad weather when we left, so I can understand that these may be special circumstances. That being said, all flights were cancelled little by little. They kept you in the airport for as long as possible. 1 restaurant that sits probably 30 people, 2 stores that were poorly stocked with disgusting sandwiches, 1 small bar. Al this to serve hundreds of people that are waiting to see if their flights will be cancelled or not. Finally, after 24hrs of being moved around from gate to gate and delayed, they got us on a plane. The pilot explained what led to all the delays and why we are still delayed. The Airport has only 1 Defreezer truck. It can de freeze 1-2 planes then has to go refuel, which takes 2 hrs. So, we were waiting for our turn to be defreezed. After about 20 min, the pilot gave us an update saying that the defreezer has a malfunction and the tech is coming to fix it. A little later, we got an update that said: well, I can see that there is only 1 person loading the luggage’s, so this may take a little while before we can even move the plane. In the meantime, we are still waiting on the update for the defreezer. A few minutes later, the pilot says we just found out that the mechanic is on his way and should be there in about 30 min. Damn. I’m not sure what is going on, but the airport is supposed to be prepared for planes to fly!
Date VisitFebruary 2021

"The cell phone parking lot is a disaster"

Not Verified | The cell phone parking lot is a disaster. Like a bad game of Tetris. I won’t use it again until it’s redone. Alarmist saw two wrecks. It’s necessary to be able to back in to park or you’re out of luck.
Date VisitNovember 2020

"it has never been a good experience"

Not Verified | Lived here over 15 years and this is our home airport traveling at least every 3-4 weeks. We’ve been using this airport for years and it has never been a good experience. Security and parking is fine, even with the construction - no problems other than if you have an early flight give yourself time to park if you need the bus. As far as food options... it’s terrible. The Berry Bistro is the only option on the Southwest terminal side to get any sort of coffee that’s to go other than Starbucks. Starbucks takes over 20 minutes because they are the only ones with reliable options. The Berry Bistro two weeks ago was closed because no staff showed up to work in the am. Today (like 3 other times) they’ve had our order wrong, over charged us and then didn’t have the items they said they did. When we asked for a refund they couldn’t because they didn’t have a manager to approve so they had to get change out of their wallets to refund us. All the other food options in the court area have cold food, even in the warmers, the staff can’t speak English. If your going to expand this airport you need to massively step it up with a manager that can oversee these places and hire people that care to be working for the day not texting on their phones at the register. This airport is WAY behind the eight ball, compared to other similar markets around the country ie., Charlotte, Orlando, West Palm, St Louis. Your expansion plan must include better staffing and food options. Not to mention the one clothing store Fly Babies has had the same clothes for 15 years in the same spot. Update?
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"Step it up a notch people"

Not Verified | Construction is taking forever and is very noisy and messy, my kids tripped on some construction material in a normal walkway but I am mainly posting this review because their toilet tissue is absolutely terrible! It’s like using printer paper and it gave me a terrible rash. Thumbs down big time for a simple commodity BNA. Lastly the security personnel could be a touch more humane, they have constantly been rude and demanding to my family over the years and other innocent parties doing nothing wrong at all. Step it up a notch people. Hope you read this for all the unspoken parties out there and get to work where you are falling short.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"no paper towels are offered"

Trip Verified | I live in Nashville and fly somewhere around 75 times a year. BNA is currently undergoing some significant expansion and renovations that are necessary to keep up with the demand of Nashville’s incredible population growth. What continues to be overlooked are the restroom facilities. It’s the only airport I’ve traveled to or through where no paper towels are offered, which is a major invitation to spread sickness especially when coupled with the dryers that require poor hand washers to stick their hands fully in the machine and blow around all of the bacteria and germs they didn’t wash off with soap. Additionally, multiple sinks are always out of soap or the soap dispensers are not functioning properly. BNA must have the most germ and bacteria friendly airport for any city with major commercial airlines.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"Employees rude and obnoxious"

Not Verified | So....most food vendors were filthy, most closed but no reason why, just rude employees waving you away. Coolers where drinks are grabbed from completely empty and again dirty. Burger King however was open but all counters and floor were dirty and greasy. Employees rude and obnxious. Don't waste your time or your money. I would rather stop somewhere pick up something that cost less and eat it cold than eat at BNA.
Date VisitMay 2019