Minneapolis St Paul Airport

"rude and dismissive"

Trip Verified | The airport itself was fine. Clean and easy to get where I needed to go. My problem was with the security agents. Every one of the four TSA agents I encountered were rude and dismissive. I also heard an older women state - “there is no need to be that rude!” So I was not the exception. I had no issues or anything with my screening. There was absolutely no reason for their attitude. And, it makes no sense to ask if I recommend this airport - it’s all about location, not quality.
Date VisitMarch 2020

"nearly all vegan options were gone"

Not Verified | I have been flying out of the Minneapolis airport for years. I tell people often it is a great airport to be vegan. Well, that was until today. I traveled up and down the whole G concourse only to find that nearly all vegan options that I have come to appreciate were gone. In addition, I could not even buy a bag of nuts, unless they were covered in chocolate/candy.
Date VisitMarch 2020

"Not a traveler friendly airport"

Trip Verified | This is a very large airport and it is very congested. When I first arrived and disembarked the aircraft, people were all standing around for the next flight. I had to squeeze my way through. It was a very long walk from the gate to baggage claim and getting to the Uber pickup from baggage claim was just as confusing. Not a traveler friendly airport.
Date VisitMarch 2020

"would avoid making a connection at this airport"

Trip Verified | This airport sprawls. It could be a long distance to traverse between your arrival and departure gates. There is a tram connecting parts of the half dozen concourses but you need to be at the correct place to board it. In any case, be prepared to give quite a bit of time to make to your connecting gate. The food outlets are not evenly spaced out which also means quite a bit of going to and fro in search of a bite. However, directional signs are very clear. I would avoid making a connection at this airport which is a Delta hub.
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"employees were rude, condescending, dismissive"

Not Verified | Absolutely terrible customer service. My daughter left her purse on a handicap golf cart, and the driver (who we later ran into) turned it in immediately to lost and found. When we came back 4 days later (after writing a report and calling - and being dismissed at every turn) we were told it wasn't there. Now we are being asked to pay to send it to us, when it was there from Friday on (we checked Monday and were rudely treated/turned away). Our entire experience, aside from three people total - in both coming and going - employees were rude, condescending, dismissive. I have never had such a terrible experience with any travel/airport entity. Will truly avoid at all costs from here on out.
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"it is totally inadequate"

Not Verified | If concourse G is strictly for international departure, it is totally inadequate. Departing for Incheon and not enough space to seat waiting passengers or queue lines.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"lack of consideration for travellers"

Not Verified | G gate area nice seating but music from the bars is so loud its deafening. After a long day of travel I need something quieter. Poor design and lack of consideration for travellers.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"lines at this airport are the worst I’ve experienced"

Not Verified | This is my second time here in 3 months and I have to say the security lines at this airport are the worst I’ve experienced in years. How can you only have two lines and then only one person checking people on a Sunday?
Date VisitDecember 2019

"one of the worst airports"

Not Verified | This is one of the worst airports I have ever been to. There is not enough seating at the gates, a limited number of outlets to charge devices. Security Line is an absolute nightmare, it is like they let a 2-year-old organize it. Baggage Claim is a joke. Never trust that your luggage is on the belt they say it is.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"No management of lines"

Trip Verified | Shambles. Big queues at bag drops, even bigger at security landside to airside. No management of lines so those whose flights are due to leave can move to the front. If I had a choice I’d avoid. Take a look at some of the big European hubs if you want to understand how to work check in and security.
Date VisitNovember 2019