Limoges Airport

"a small, efficiently run airport"

Trip Verified | This is one of the friendliest airports I've travelled to or from, the staff are super good, in good cheer, helpful and you get the impression that they enjoy working together which shows in their happy service to the customers. Its a small, efficiently run airport. It can get very busy with tired grumpy people who refuse to speak or learn to speak French but the staff are polite in return. My husband and I use this airport regularly at least once every month, to fly to the UK, we are both Australians who love Europe (yes I know UK no longer is in Europe but it is to us Antipodeans!) There is a small news / sweet stand, a good café/bar a nice restaurant, outside and inside seating, seating around the main airport area. Loos flight side and departure / arrival hall. My only negative point otherwise would be a 10 is there is no food available for Vegans, there are 3 in our family 2 vegetarians and 2 meat eaters, some choose for all would be great. Thanks in advance.
Date VisitJune 2022

"the staff were very proactive"

I travel from Limoges to and from Paris. The terminal is a little bit small but it is very clean. There is a not a very long queue time and the staff were very proactive. At this airport there is one bar and one restaurant but there are no lounges or duty-free. The boarding area is very small and there is not much seating. This is a little but very efficient airport.
Date VisitApril 2016