Hong Kong Airport

Hong Kong Airport customer review

Hong Kong needs fast track immigration for premium passengers. So many airports now have it. On the whole I like it although it's confusing to find different CX lounges. Great for plane and people watching. Lots of wide aisles which you need to walk around the tour groups that never leave their groups.

Hong Kong Airport customer review

Immigration was far from pleasent a 45 minute wait on arrival and a 15 minute wait on departure. VIP lounge (Plaza Premium) was pretty poor cramped with poor ventilation and indifferent food.

Hong Kong Airport customer review

I have been through HKG many times and must say that it rates as one of the best airports that I have visited. Well laid out with clear directions. Spacious and very clean. Great choice of food. Free wi-fi connection. All staff very friendly and helpful.

Hong Kong Airport customer review

Immigration and security adequately staffed. There is now a Burger King landside on arrivals level. Toilets are clean throughout the airport. However on my last arrival here I was accosted by two taxi touts - just like the old days at Kai Tak. I reported this to the AA and was assured that their "anti-touting team" would be more vigilant. From disembarking to sitting on the bus to take me home was only 35 minutes although my "personal best" was 20 minutes.

Hong Kong Airport customer review

I have been through this airport about 10 times in the past two years or so and on one hand I like the space food choices and practicality of it but on the other hand I find the lighting poor and the place just feels a bit dull and drab! The shopping is good and if you can get into a lounge they are very good too. Overall I know the place well and feel it is well run though the transfer areas whilst waiting for a new ticket or such like seem to be disorganised. I often travel from London to Hong Kong then transfer to Manila.