Edmonton Airport

Edmonton Airport customer review

The new Edmonton International terminal is beautiful but comes at a price of $15 added to your domestic airline ticket (the taxes on air travel in this country are absolutely ridiculous). The terminal has a lovely fireplace area is spacious and welcoming. AC check in kiosks are great wonder why more people don't use them and stand in a line instead? Security was quick and friendly and they did an explosives test on my backpack and wanted to know my personal info. (kind of alarmed me). Luckily the airport has retained a viewing area although it is not as wonderful as the one in the older terminal. Shops and restaurants abound.

Edmonton Airport customer review

The new terminal is spectacular. Also very efficient. The number of flights and usage of the airport is increasing (unlike Calgary or Vancouver) hence the time is just right for a new terminal.

Edmonton Airport customer review

The new terminal in Edmonton is very pleasant. One wonders however why this terminal was necessary as it seems completely underused. Just because a new terminal is built does not mean that the flights will come. There is only room for one airhub in Alberta and that is Calgary (unfortunately). The security is admirable to the point of ludicrous.

Edmonton Airport customer review

I recently visited Edmonton International Airport when I was travelling up north from the United States. I was presently surprised by this modern airport and the ease of moving from the passenger terminal to the car rental facilities. Compared to other airports I have visited in Canada and the United States Edmonton's had a very up scale feel to it. I wish there were more flights operated out of this airport.