Dubrovnik Airport

"no queues to drop luggage"

Trip Verified | Self-service bag drops so no queues to drop luggage. Water fountain after security so can fill up water bottles (not enough European airports have this). Not a great range of places to eat. A smoking area and terrace airside
Date VisitOctober 2019

"lack of options to buy water"

Not Verified | Shame on this airport for their lack of options to buy water. I and hundreds of people had to queue between 10 and 30 minutes just to buy water after security. Oh and 5 small bottles of water cost 25 kuna x 5 = 125 kuna (£16 !!)
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"Airport in general is clean and simple"

Not Verified | Nice airport. Security moves quickly. Do not take your shoes off, put all your stuff in the bin (including watches and bracelets) and walk on through. Passport control went quickly as well. They didn’t ask any questions, just scan your passport and go on through. Truffles of all variety sold in the airport store and literally half the price I paid in Split city center. Wish I knew that before. Airport in general is clean and simple. There is a terrace and also a small cafe on main level. Business and Atlantic lounges are pretty minimal with some wine cheese meat bread and fruit. I would say get to the airport 1.5 hours at the most before your flight and you will be totally fine.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"passport control were disinterested"

Trip Verified | Do not arrive at this airport early as you can not go through security more than 1.5-2 hours in advance of your flight. There is also no where to eat or sit before security. The passport control were disinterested and were playing games on their phones while checking passports. I could only find one cafe in the entire departures lounge. We were also held on buses for a large amount of time before boarding aircraft.
Date VisitAugust 2019

"the longest queue I've ever seen"

(Greece)

NotVerified | Overpriced and after having been to more than 40 airports, this was the longest queue I've ever seen in my life in order to enter the gate area. Staff was very nice though!
Date VisitAugust 2019

"Everything is massively overpriced"

Not Verified | Worst airport ever for food, if anyone wants to make a lot of money come and open another food outlet here, the typical airport food outlets just don't exist here. Bring your own food as the stuff they have here is the world's worst food, stale bread sandwiches, horrible fruit pots that are so expensive. Everything is massively overpriced, bring you own food, I can't repeat that enough. I'm thinking of quitting my job and opening a food outlet here myself as I'd be a millionaire by next year, long queues at these dire food shop would flock to my food shop. Half the airport is deserted and hardly any seats, wow, so bad.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"Food outlets extremely limited"

Trip Verified | Food outlets extremely limited, only two coffee shops selling overpriced sandwiches and pastries once we got through security. No hot food available at all and the queues for the coffee shops were very long. Once we'd bought our overpriced sandwiches as we had no other option there was nowhere to sit. The small seating area was full so we had to eat standing up.
Date VisitJuly 2019

"Security staff were very rude"

Not Verified | Nice building, very overpriced in the shops. Security staff were very rude. I thought I should take off my shoes to go through the detector but was almost shouted at in an aggressive tone by the security man when telling me to “put them back on!”. Left me in a bad mood.
Date VisitJuly 2018

"ineffective and unprofessional"

Trip Verified | Inefficient check-in and bag drop process, boarding gates are a disorganized mess and passport control (PC) is ineffective and unprofessional. PC guy (I don’t respect him enough to call him an officer), wouldn’t stamp my passport for exit because for a brief second while tying my shoe, I placed my passport in my mouth. Sure, I understand the cleanliness factor, but no need for a power trip. How many other people have touched my passport that I don’t know? Also, this is hilarious, because how many passports have you touched PC guy? You are just as nasty if not nastier than me. Oh, and guess what — it’s my passport, not yours, so if I want to put it in my mouth, I’ll put it in my mouth.
Date VisitMay 2019

"very poor service"

Not Verified | Very poor WiFi and customer information I was not able to log onto the airport wifi, I went to the tourist info & was told to go to the airport info desk. The girl there was clueless, she said there was no problem. Our tour guide also tried to use the WiFi & could not. Then I wanted to charge my ipad, there was no charger for this! The sockets did not work. When I went back to the airport informstion desk to ask for a complaint form & where I couldcharge my ipad, she did not know & did not want to know. There was some vague searching in drawers etc. This is very poor service.
Date VisitMay 2019