Dallas Fort-Worth Airport

"The bathrooms are disgusting"

Trip Verified | Terrible. Security slow. TSA agents standing around doing nothing while limited lanes are utilized. The bathrooms are disgusting and the stall “monitor” is inaccurate. Running water at faucets - wasteful. Nasty stalls and soap dispensers empty.
Date VisitMay 2021

"What a pathetic excuse for an airport"

Not Verified | What a pathetic excuse for an airport. Plane landed at 7:30 pm and there was not a single restaurant open to grab dinner. What is the reason to have restaurants if you aren’t open past 6pm. Make your connection through another airport. I’ve seen small rural airports operate at a higher level than DFW.
Date VisitMarch 2021

"I'll never use this airport for anything again"

Trip Verified | Every time we have a connection to and from DFW it's delayed from this airport! Last time it took 10 min just to get someone to let us off the plane and we missed our connecting flight be 3 minutes and they wouldn't open the door with the plane still there. Whoever is in charge should get fired! We are now sitting in Seattle trying to get back to San Antonio and guess what? We're sitting in Seattle because DFW is holding us. Again! I'll never use this airport for anything again! We are going to miss our connecting flight again! Thanks DFW!
Date VisitDecember 2020

"I would definitely recommend this airport"

Trip Verified | Construction of a portion of the runway/taxiway caused a much longer taxiing time to the gate. Additionally, the layout of the taxiway caused another delay as the aircraft in front of ours was unable to move and we could not manoeuvre around. Inside the airport, however, was a different story. The SkyTrain was very quick and easy to access. We were in our departure terminal within minutes. The food options were quite diverse. Terminal C featured a TGI Friday, Chick-fil-a, Auntie Annie's, Pizza Hut, and McDonald's. I had never seen this many chain brands at an airport and was satisfied with the choices. Power outlets were available at certain spots, and some seats had footrests, which I have never seen before. The airport has good wifi and all other necessities needed even for a long layover, if you had to have a connection, I would definitely recommend this airport.
Date VisitDecember 2020

"the agent was very compassionate"

Not Verified | I was at the customer service counter to try to get on an earlier flight. I observed another lady quite upset, after handling my issue, which was resolved quite adequately. I went over to the station where the lady was in distress. I asked the agent, what was the issue, and if the lady needed help. The lady could only speak Spanish, and crying so it was hard for the agent to get at the crux of her problem. After sorting it out, she didn't have the funds to get a new COVID test for entrance into Guatemala, (Guatemala has changed their requirements). Anyway, the agent was very compassionate and spent as much time as needed to explain and help her to understand what she needed. I had inquired if I could help, some things, of course, could not be corrected by me, but this situation. I could help. She just needed money for the test. The American Agent, explained in Spanish to the lady and that I was going to help her with the funds. I am sure that this lady would still be at the Dallas airport if not for the help of the American agent that took the time to help her.
Date VisitSeptember 2020

"Rudest TSA ever!"

Trip Verified | Rudest TSA ever! They acted so miserably! Before we even got to them they were yelling and getting annoyed with people to get their boarding pass and ID out way before they even got to the front. Rushing everyone. Then we were making sure we had the proper stuff out of our bags and we asked to make sure and the guys says "well if you would listen to what I'm saying you'd know." Wow. Then another person got mad because our bag wasn't catching on the belt and the lady started yelling at us! If you hate your job so much leave. It's not hard to be a nice person and if you hate people don't work around them!
Date VisitJuly 2020

"Best experience ever"

Not Verified | Best experience ever. Already knew what gate we were arriving at and connection board was right at gate exit. Sky track was very easy to get to and use. Washrooms were clean and well maintained. Our best experience was the fact it had fast food restaurants. Our other airports we went to had high end sit down restaurants which were slow and kiosks where you paid ten dollars for a simple sandwiche. Very happy!
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"Worst experience with TSA ever"

Not Verified | Worst experience with TSA ever. We arrived at the airport and needed to make a connecting flight. Our carry on was flagged, the only thing that was in it was an Aero bed (an electric inflatable air mattress). Funny how we had no problem with it going through security for our previous flight a few hours earlier. 4 of your TSA workers thought it was a big joke that we were going to miss our flight because no one was there to check bags that had been set aside and were having a great time laughing and joking instead of actually working. Loved how our suitcase was manhandled when finally checked, and when we arrived at our destination after two flights, driving, being up all day and helping family pack up their belongings in preparing to move in the morning, our bed which we planned to sleep on tonight won’t hold air. (Oh, it was pretty new before this as well).
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"Terminal link system is pathetic"

Trip Verified | Terminal link system is pathetic! Should not take an hour to transfer between terminals. Call the terminal link and the response was they are busy and the busses are full. Should have a the necessary amount of busses to accommodate! Very rude drivers as well when questioned!
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"Just know the system and its absolutely fine"

Trip Verified | My usual entry point into the US on Qantas. Now the flight from Sydney gets in at 1pm so the customs and immigration formalities are completely painless (usually). That means straight to the machines, swipe the passport and check finger prints and to the usually very pleasant (he was) officer who asks purpose of visit. Being a regular visitor and departing on time always, this is a cursory look and smile. From departing the aircraft to pulling up at a local airport hotel took all of 45 minutes. Now compare to LAX. Terminal D is my departure point also. Now being dropped off at the curb to entering the terminal proper via a check in and TSA process took all of 10 minutes. A big thank you to the Qantas desk for the upgrade. The TSA checks were painless. You just have to know what to take off (shoes, belt, bulky clothing) or out (personal toiletries, laptop) or leave behind (water). Folks it is not that hard. Just know the system and its absolutely fine. The TSA have a job to to so work with them. Terminal D is a fine place. Very large and lot of places to eat and sit. One thing I think a terminal of this size needs is a decent bookstore. There used to be one but now has become very small and added to a coffee shop. I dont eat in the terminal as I have lounge access but plenty of choice. A trip to 7/11 to load up on snacks. The WiFi in terminal is fine also. Superb experience all round at DFW.