Copenhagen Airport

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Didn't have a problem here large clean airport with long walking distances but check in and security very smooth. Facilities very good am surprised at other negative comments.

(Denmark)

I travel a lot and my trips always start in Copenhgen Airport. I think that its a excellent airport with superb lounges and shopping possibilities and all in all a great place to wait for your flight it is the all time best airport I've been to.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Arriving in Copenhagen is always a pleasure. It is quiet and relaxed and at the same time efficient and clean. In almost two decades of regular flying I have never experienced long queues except for the extended security performed by some US airlines when checking in and at GRU which probably explains why they have the monopoly there. Airport buses are available near terminal 1 and are easy to find and pay for even if you don't speak the lingo.

(Vietnam)

Easy small modern airport for transfers as well as for final or entry point. Simplicity and short distances make the airport a pleasant experience. Oppose strongly the shopping malls which one is forced (trapped?) to walk through when moving around.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Transitted through CPH and only complaint is that airline lounges are not airside. Had to enter Denmark to get access to Star Alliance Gold Lounge. SAS ground staff very efficient in providing taxi / hotel vouchers for an overnight stay due to aircraft unavailability.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

I was surprised at the inefficiency at this airport. The counter agent "forgot" to tag my bag and because of confusion with the conveyor belt not operating properly I didn't notice. It took 3 days to receive my bag in the US. The airport is attractive but the walk from the bus arrival area to the International terminal is horrible - especially in the rain. There are no moving walkways to the gates - a very long distance for physically challenged and people with small children. The security check is the worst I've ever encountered - carryon bags were dumped out contents removed and refused (a can of fish) and I was patted down without benefit of a choice of a female agent (I am female). A second security check at the gate area resulted in the plane leaving late because the checking agency (US) could not connect and verify many passenger IDs. I will avoid this airport at all costs even if I have to pay more to fly through another location

(Italy)

Very good airport. We arrived with delay from Milan and had to take another flight in only 30 minutes: everything ok also with the baggage. Boarding without any problem.

(Sweden)

I use the airport approx 2 times weekly for a mixture of domestic european and intercontinental flights. I find it efficient pleasant clean and very easy to navigate. It's also a plus that transport to and from Copenhagen city is fast comfortable and reliable.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Used this airport the first time to start a cruise from Copenhagen. Very good place with a big shopping arcade. We were disappointed when we left Copenhagen we could not see a fast line for business tickets.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Flew into Copenhagen Kastrup from Vienna by Tyrolean. The signs were clear a long walk past all the duty free shops to get to the baggage claim. The counter for buying tickets for onward journey to Malmo could be a bit confusing for first timer. Flying out from Kastrup is another story - not very friendly.