Canberra Airport

Canberra Airport customer review

Went through CBR to fly to Melbourne for the Easter weekend. QF check-in staff member was very hospitable and I checked in with no fuss. Security staff friendly and I hope CBR stays this way. To be honest I wouldn't really want it to become another MEL or SYD or BNE.

Canberra Airport customer review

Had the pleasure of visiting Canberra recently and I found the airport quite pleasant. The staff were also friendly and very helpful. I read in a local paper about plans to introduce international flights which I think is a great idea.

Canberra Airport customer review

Canberra is my home airport and I generally agree with Paddy Ward that it is a nice airport. I have also found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. The Qantas check-in staff always try to get you a good seat for the international connections out of Sydney or Melbourne. The facilities are quite good with separate gate areas for Qantas and Virgin Blue/Regional Express. My only gripe is the stupid policy that only allows you to drop-off near the terminal but not pick up passengers and their luggage even if they are waiting at the kerb. This is supposedly for 'security reasons' but why then do they allow drop-offs. I believe that it's so the airport operators can rip you off for parking which has a minimum charge of $1 even if you stay for only one minute.

Canberra Airport customer review

Although it isn't actually an international airport Canberra is a pleasure to pass through. Staff are friendly services are plentiful and it has good vibes about it. I invite others to share their experiences about Canberra airport.