Boston Logan Airport

Boston Logan Airport customer review

BOS-JFK-BUR on JetBlue out of Terminal C. JetBlue's upgrades are becoming visable. There is now a Johnny Rockets a Wolfgang Puck and a Starbucks next to gate 28. A permanent Dunkin Donuts is under construction next to gate 29 (currently there's a DD kiosk). There is also construction across from security where the Sam Adams used to be. At the end of this year JetBlue has announced that it will be taking over Continental's Terminal C gates giving them more space to work with. The security line at C hasn't been too bad the last few times ive flown out of Logan. My only gripe about Logan is that AirTran was kicked out of the United bag claim and is now in with jetBlue clogging the arrival hall every time they get a flight.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Had the misfortune to use Logan airport twice recently - what a disgrace! Over an hour to get through immigration then sent to the wrong terminal for connecting flight. 45 minutes to get through next security check with staff that simply throw your hand luggage around or stand chatting and rude in the extreme. All this caused us to miss our connection and we were made to fell it was our fault!! Same problems on the way back. If this is the first view visitors get of the USA I bet many want to turn straight back. What a shambles.

Boston Logan Airport customer review

Had to use Logan for a flight from STL-ACK. Terminal B is chaotic. I almost got lost trying to find the Terminal C walkway. Inside Terminal C there is a Burger King Sam Adams Dunkin' Donuts Starbucks and Legal Seafoods. The Burger King is alright. My Advice is to eat at Legal Seafoods if you have time. Security At Terminal C is very organized. I forgot to mention that in the long hallway area the Check in desks are all in one central island. The gates are well laid out and the Cape Air gate area is well maintained. It's in the Continental Connection area near Midwest.