Boston Logan Airport

"The attendants were beyond rude"

Trip Verified | TSA check-in. The attendants were beyond rude. My husband misplaced his license and called ahead and were told to bring other forms I.D. Which he did. The attendant wouldn’t give him a chance to speak and explain - she kept saying this is no good - it’s expired! And the rest of the TSA staff were just as obnoxious barking at us while putting our belongings into the bins. It is unnecessary as the airport was very quiet. My experience has almost always been the same at Logan airport - so be prepared. Lighten up - it’s people like you giving us Bostonians a bad rap!
Date VisitMarch 2020

"a very unpleasant experience"

Not Verified | Boston Logan Terminal B, the American Airlines near monopoly, is one of the noisiest terminals in the USA. Insipid music competing with blaring TV terminals and gate announcements make this a very unpleasant experience. Just throw in some annoyed American Airlines employees and you get misery. A good example of near governmental lack of intelligence and sensitivity.
Date VisitFebruary 2020

"Airport with a heart"

Trip Verified | Visiting our Grandsons Wrestling Tournaments from California. After a weekend of Proud Grandparenting of picture taking and such wonderful memories, I had taken hundreds of pictures on my iPad. Leaving Boston after a visit is always hard and we had the opportunity to have lunch a Limoncellos before leaving. Going through Security was a breeze so I went to wait for my husband to finish going through he had the leftovers from lunch so when he joined me I mistakingly put the iPad in the to-go bag. We went to sit down and wait for our flight and I couldn’t find my ipad. I remembered putting it in a case to go through Security but didn’t remember anything else. I was heartbroken. I went back to the TSA security but they didn’t have anything checked in I couldn’t believe I carelessly left it. I thanked the staff for looking so hard they went above and beyond for a Grandma who was just so upset. They told me to check back before my flight we might get lucky but I left forlorned. When I got back to the table that I had poured out my large purse belongings my husband was going through them again and then by some chance, I looked in my take out bag and there it was! While I was just getting up to go back to tell the wonderful staff I found it here they come heading around the corner to our gate to tell me to look in my take out bag. In this day and age who goes through that much trouble for one old lady. Thank you for hiring such diligent professional but caring staff. To me and my family, Bostin is the Airport with a heart that still cares about people.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"do not recommend this airport for International arrivals"

Trip Verified | I do not recommend this airport for International arrivals with a connecting flight because there is no internal transfer for incoming international passengers to connecting domestic flights. After immigration, customs and rechecking you baggage you will have to leave the international terminal and go to another terminal. This means you are basically out in the street and you'll have to reenter the airport. Directions to the other terminal are poor and it is a long walk. When you arrive at the other terminal you will have to go through security with all other passengers entering the terminal, which can take a long time. The whole transfer from international to domestic can take a long time and is not comfortable. The Domestic terminal does not offer a lot of choice in shops, food and beverages.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"the worst airport I have seen in the States"

Not Verified | This is by far the worst airport I have seen in the States, going from one terminal to another is quite a hike (poorly marked, we could not find the shuttle bus). Something that really annoyed me was doing the security check again even when I was coming from a domestic flight, it's ridiculous going again through that check twice in the same country.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"the worst wait I have ever experienced "

Not Verified | We just waited 1hr 45min for our bags. This is by far the worst wait I have ever experienced in three decades of global travel. Boston is home and this is embarrassing. Come on guys get your act together.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"Worst I’ve ever experienced"

Not Verified | Appalling. Waited one hour for an arrival gate, it was clear from captains voice that he was getting exasperated. When permission to open the doors was granted we stood waiting for 15-20 mins for ground staff to wave first passengers off plane. In spite of several hundred people queuing to get through immigration only two officers were on, both looked disinterested, unfocussed and lazy. Couldn’t give a toss. One left his desk to chat with a colleague who was passing. They chatted for several minutes about family, oblivious to passengers - queues were getting longer. Now been waiting 40 mins for baggage belt to start. C400 passengers from super jumbo plus other flights on other carousels - BA and Virgin. Probably 1000 plus people waiting on adjacent baggage carousels. No staff, couldn’t care less. Trump needs to sort out this appalling culture in US public services (worst I’ve ever seen, worse than 3rd world) before he starts criticising other countries. Wake up America, the impression you give to travellers, people spending money in your country, is abysmal. Worst I’ve ever experienced and I travel all over the world. No pride, can’t be bothered. Won’t return. Ps landed almost 2 hrs ago and still awaiting luggage.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"Horrible location for Uber"

Not Verified | Horrible location for Uber pick ups! They must want these guys gone! Be ready to walk, and if you are near the American gates in Term B the signs are ridiculous. It say follow signs to central parking and there are none.
Date VisitDecember 2019

"it makes me not want to use this airport"

Trip Verified | Logan used to be the easiest airport to fly in and out of and was even a good reason to live in Boston since it was so much easier to travel from than other cities such a NYC. They have recently changed their RideShare policies and force their customers to be dropped off and picked up in a very inconvenient area that they have to walk to with all of their bags etc. simply because they are worried about the taxi revenue. Taxi’s are so scarce in Boston that there is literally no other way to travel to the airport. Do they expect me to walk several miles from my apartment? I’m very confused as to why anyone thought this was a good idea and it makes me not want to use this airport.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"extremely difficult and poorly marked"

Not Verified | The new location for Ride App pickups for terminal B is absurd. After a long trip and with a pregnant wife and a baby in a stroller the 15 minute walk was extremely difficult and poorly marked, with us getting on the wrong elevators at one point.
Date VisitNovember 2019