Belgrade Airport

Belgrade Airport customer review

Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is getting better slowly but surely. Recent positive changes I noticed are that smoking is banned throughout the terminals except small designated area airside near gate A5 if I remember. Also I saw some WIFI points airside as well. More and more shops are added day by day but lack of proper decent restaurant is obvious thou they recently opened a self service one near A4 which seems really nice. Departure terminal 2 and arrival hall look spacious bright and modern. What needs urgent renovation are transfer desk and airside paths and waiting rooms all the way from A1-A8 as they were used even during the renovation process thus look really worn and do not match the rest of the renovated terminal 2.

Belgrade Airport customer review

I have used Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport three times so far and satisfied with it. Maybe my expectations were low to start with but the airport is clean spacious (for its size) and the staff is friendly. What I dont like is lack of a real restaurant with the real menu. From what I understand they are planing further expansion and adding more 'activities'.

Belgrade Airport customer review

Having no other Intl airport I arrive and depart through Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (Nikola Tesla Intl. Airport). I would restrict my comments to taxis. It is way too bad even for us Serbs and I can only imagine how it is for foreigners. many times while waiting for a friend to pick me I had to guide a foreigner through the process to avoid being ripped off by semi-legal taxi drivers. To avoid being ripped off for foreigners it is maybe the best to either have someone pick you or to call national taxi to pick you as soon as you land so that they can arrive from the city by the time you pick your baggage.

Belgrade Airport customer review

Totally agree with M Scott but would like to add that annoying thing is that coffee shop did not accept Euros only Serbian Dinar - still can't believe I couldn't buy newspapers airside. The good thing is kids room where kids can play and leather lounges are very confortable.

Belgrade Airport customer review

The airport looks modern and clean but its facilities are very poor particularly airside. There is nowhere to buy a newspaper or magazine few places to eat and even fewer places to sit. Perhaps it's an attempt to make you spend time in the duty-free shops which are well- stocked but charge rip-off prices for everything (two or three times what a supermarket in the UK would charge). Smoking is permitted in the terminal building and it can be difficult to find a place to sit or eat that is not smoky. Public transport to and from the city is limited to a single bus once an hour (on the hour taking about 40 minutes in each direction). My advice would be to check in online where possible and spend as little time in this aiport as you can.

Belgrade Airport customer review

Used the airport this morning on BA to Heathrow. The main gripe I had was the lack of an airside currency exchange counter. There is an exchange on the ground floor by the check-in desks and one upstairs in the Raffiesen Bank by passport control but I decided to keep my local currency for a bit of shopping on the other side of immigration. However there is only an automatic exchange machine which wasn't working. The lady at the information desk agreed that it doesn't make sense not to have one airside. I think the duty free shop does accept Euros but the smaller shops and the cafes do not. The other main omission was no proper restaurant facilities. There were a number of cafes which served sandwiches cakes and other snacks but no "restaurant". Aside from those points it was an acceptable airport for its type.

Belgrade Airport customer review

I was in Belgrade in October. The airport is very clean and staff very friendly. It's a little bit small but there is a very good bus connection to the city. Also there are enough taxi cars and you can rent a car too. I wish this airport will be expanded.

Belgrade Airport customer review

Smart modern looking airport but poor facilities for shopping eating and drinking. What's more many of the shops were closed - and this in the middle of the day. My advice is not to go to departures too early and certainly do not go to the gate (and security) until the last minute or you will be stuck in a drab room with little seating and no facilities at all. You need to get rid of Serbian currency before leaving the country because you can't get it exchanged outside Serbia but there are no exchange facilities at the airport! Presumably this is to ensure that people spend any excess money at the airport.

Belgrade Airport customer review

I use Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport from time-to-time. I am pleased about the new minibus service that takes passengers to major hotels in the city (Hyatt Continental and Slavia). Duty Free shopping has improved but is still not up to the standards of its counterparts in Prague and Budapest a new fashion store Serbian souvenir store and expanded duty free store are currently on offer to passengers. However ground and immigration staff still need to improve on customer service and must give away their old mentality of having coffee breaks every hour. Despite the improvements I will only award it with 3 stars.

Belgrade Airport customer review

I used Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport for the first time since my last visit in 2004. The arrival hall and the whole airside area haven't changed much but the new departure terminal (which is actually an extension to the old building) is nice. I have never had a problem with Serbian immigration and also this time it was totally painless and fast. What I did not like were the illegal cab drivers lurking around the arrival hall and the bus stop outside I had a hard time getting rid of them while waiting for the Jat bus; this seems to be a problem only on the lower level when you exit customs if you walk one floor up to the main taxi line things seem much improved; I think the airport management should definitely do something to solve the cab mafia issue permanently.