Baltimore Washington Airport

"customer service is horrible"

Not Verified | The customer service reps at gates A8 and A11 were very rude at Baltimore airport. Our flight in Manchester was delayed and our flight on to Nashville was delayed. I went up to both of them to ask questions because the flight number on our boarding passes were different. I only wanted to know if the flight number had changed because the flight number on our boarding passes on the screen said already departed. Our plane from Manchester arrived after the departure time. He kept arguing saying we missed our flight. No we did not miss our flight if it was delayed. He was a very rude and hateful man whom does not need to be dealing with the public. No reason for the hatefulness and rudeness. Very bad for business. Airport is very nice and well maintained but customer service is horrible. The lady at gate A8 would not even help us at all. She said I can’t help you and don’t know what to tell you. That’s terrible customer service. I usually fly into here but more than likely will not again. Very disappointed!
Date VisitOctober 2021

"A bad experience and I will not be going back"

Not Verified | Terrible airport. Made me go through TSA lines twice and charged me an extra $30 to check a bag all because they did not like the fact that I had a souvenir inside of my bag. A bad experience and I will not be going back.
Date VisitSeptember 2021

"I am thoroughly unhappy with the service at this airport"

Not Verified | I am thoroughly unhappy with the service at this airport. The removal of skycaps was a terrible disservice to your customers, especially those who are in need of assistance. My 93-year-old mother was brought a wheelchair to the ramp and told, "Oh, I can't push her to baggage. Someone else will have to help you." I had recently had a left hip surgery and had to push my mother in order to get down to the baggage area. How can an airport with this much traffic, not set up a contract to help with their customers in need of wheelchair assistance? Please consider hiring a group through a contract that can help with this service. Our senior population is neglected in so many ways and the airport should not be one of those places. I wish that you would consider addressing my concerns. Thank you.
Date VisitJuly 2021

"avoid this airport for future travel"

Not Verified | Having been to many airports, I found BWI to be the worst customer friendly ever! Total chaos, and not very helpful staff (rude), when asking questions. TSA/Security were the worst, barking orders and talk to customers with total disrespect. I have never encountered such rudeness. We will surely avoid this airport for future travel.
Date VisitJuly 2021

"has the absolute worst TSA system"

Trip Verified | Baltimore/Washington International Airport (Concourses D) has the absolute worst TSA system. There was not a designated Pre-TSA line and when I was asked to remove my shoes I told them I was Pre-TSA. The guy said ok, but a lady with a very nasty attitude told him no she needs to show her boarding pass but by this time my purse and phone with the boarding pass had already gone though the machine and they wouldn’t pass it back. Now keep in mind that I paid $85 not to remove my shoes and I wasn’t prepared so I was wearing shoes where I didn’t have on socks. But that’s not the point. The point is their system should be set up correctly for Pre-TSA customers. Then to make matters worse my purse had been pulled for extra checking and when they didn’t find me because I was being held up because of the shoes situation they made me wait while they checked others when I finally made it though the line and held me there for more than 5 minutes. Then found absolutely nothing in my purse. When he couldn’t find anything he took everything out to say that I was good. So back to my point. Baltimore/Washington International Airport (Concourses D) has the absolute worst TSA in my travels and I travel all over and a lot.
Date VisitApril 2021

"Very unpleasant experience"

Not Verified | One of the most annoying airports for two reasons. First the rudest and angriest airport workers I have ever seen. Second the rent a car experience is horrible, nothing telling you when you arrive that you need to takes shuttle bus to a special facility that is quite a distance away. Asking people working there where to go is not pleasant. Took a while to find one to tell me. Very unpleasant experience.
Date VisitMarch 2021

"the people with the nastiest attitudes work here"

Not Verified | Is there a standard issue bad attitude that comes with the TSA and ticket agents? It seems as though the people with the nastiest attitudes work here. Its annoying and unnecessary.
Date VisitFebruary 2021

"by far the worst TSA I have experienced"

Not Verified | I have traveled all over the world. This is by far the worst TSA I have experienced. It takes them forever even in TSA prechecked. You have to throw away hair products under 5 ounces. They don't even go by their own guidelines. Good luck if you have to fly, through this airport.
Date VisitDecember 2020

"Worst rental car bus service"

Not Verified | Worst rental car bus service. I am stopping all my company business travel through BWI. Busses do not come often enough for the traffic. Could not fit in two busses, then when I did they were packed in like sardines. Took a long time to get to rental car lot. On return missed my flight to do this.
Date VisitNovember 2019

"30-minute wait for a rental car shuttle"

Not Verified | Wow, not a real airport. A 30-minute wait for a rental car shuttle. The obviously crowded bus as people have been gathering for so long like most airports nowadays. "Who cares, use a different airport if you don't like it".
Date VisitOctober 2019