Atlanta Hartsfield Airport

"could save a lot of money by ditching the monitors"

Not Verified | I detest CNN, sadly one has no choice but to be bombarded by this former news channel turned propaganda outlet. Being stuck in ATL for for hours provides an unpleasant reminder of why I abandoned the main stream media. ATL could save a lot of money by ditching the monitors, and letting the passengers interact with the smart phones we brought with us in peace.
Date VisitJanuary 2021

"It took 20 minutes to be in line"

Not Verified | Terminal E at 9 am only had Caribou Coffee open in the food court with minimal people working. It took 20 minutes to be in line to get waited on. What's up with that?
Date VisitDecember 2020

"They need motivation and structure"

Not Verified | Worst customer service experience ever. Employees were hateful, rude, no patience, and not the least bit helpful. They need motivation and structure. Everyone of them looked like they hated their job.
Date VisitDecember 2020

"Terrible airport to say the least"

Not Verified | I travel often on business and was horrified at the behavior of TSA at the security checkpoint today. I left food in my suitcase in error and what they put me through was horrible. The screaming in your face during Covid, lack of social distancing at all. The women TSA agents were the worst. The level they got to in their voices and body movements was terrifying and abusive. Terrible airport to say the least. The TSA needs to be investigated for abuse of power.
Date VisitDecember 2020

"no one is policing the masks requirements!"

Not Verified | Atlanta needs people to feel safe and fly to bring revenue to the city and airport. We will not be flying because no one is policing the masks requirements! Airlines can only police in their aircrafts. I saw several w/o masks in the train and many more at the boarding gate. They would sit with their backs to the gate agents (who do not have any power, except on their planes)! I saw many of the gate cargo workers from DGS at the food court, with no masks sitting talking on their phones. The Chiropractor on concourse A didn't even have a mask on and when I asked her where was her mask, she cut me a look! So many people, if they had a mask, had it below their nose. Atlanta Hartsfield has failed again. We will not be flying any more. A sign on the entrance door requiring a mask is not working.
Date VisitNovember 2020

"unprofessional and down right rude behaviors and attitudes"

Trip Verified | It is unfortunate that people have to experience unprofessional and down right rude behaviors and attitudes when purchasing products. My husband and I decided to grab lunch from Subway in terminal T today while waiting for our plane to board. The two ladies working behind the counter (both making our sandwiches as well as the cashier) were unbelievably rude. We could have purchased our lunches from another establishment, but decided on Subway. These ladies weren’t doing us any favors, they acted as if we were bothering them. Excuse me! Never again will I purchase anything from this establishment while traveling through the Atlanta airport. In addition, almost all the employees at this airport are rude! If you do not like your job then quit! Nobody is paying for my travels nor is it free. At the very least, be courteous. If we weren’t traveling you wouldn’t even have the option to have your job. All flights staff have been kind and courteous, if only the employees in the airport would follow their lead.
Date VisitOctober 2020

"this place is immaculate"

Trip Verified | I am so proud of Atlanta Hartsfield! I don’t know if it’s the entire airport or just the Delta Terminal but this place is immaculate! The ladies room was super bright, clean and totally automated! My processing through check-in was seamless! So proud to say this is my hometown airport! Great job!
Date VisitSeptember 2020

"Rudest employees I’ve ever encountered"

Trip Verified | Rudest employees I’ve ever encountered! This was less than 30 min here. I will never visit this airport again. Judging by the reviews this happens to be their norm!
Date VisitAugust 2020

"Queuing is awful with unfriendly staff"

Not Verified | I was exchanging here. Queuing is awful with unfriendly staff. Delta is good but not their hub. I am never going again and you shouldn't.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"Extremely rude and unhelpful workers"

Not Verified | Extremely rude and unhelpful workers. My parents speak limited English, however written instructions as well as verbal information was given but everyone they came in contact with in reference to getting from the international terminal to domestic were rude. They actually came on a repatriation Flight due to a lockdown in India because of covid-19 through the US government and this airport was the only place it ended from Mumbai. I was hoping to avoid this airport for them but due to the circumstances I couldn’t. Sadly, even our beloved Southwest Airlines counter agent who was checking them into their Chicago flight was not nice to them. My exhausted parents eventually made it to Chicago but unfortunately I was compelled to write an honest review of their experience. I hope that during training or pep talks everyone is reminded that kindness doesn’t cost anything. Hopefully if we learn anything from this pandemic it’ll be compassion.
Date VisitApril 2020