Antalya Airport

"this airport is quite fine"

(Estonia)

Not Verified | We visited the airport with our family in June and July (Terminal 2). Actually, this airport is quite fine (compared to some airports). It was a nice little airport, not very dirty. WCs were okay, not that clean, but acceptable. The staff was quite friendly. Cannot complain. Our kid could enter with her water bottle (probably by accident, they did not notice). Cons - High prices like always, e.g. a coffee costs 5.5 euros or more. Our friends bought coffee from Starbucks (Antalya Airport) and we knew that they always put caramel or syrup into your coffee, even if you don't want that and of course charge extra for that. Yes, it's true! Happened to our friends! You can order whatever you want, you will get a random coffee. Price for a chicken wrap was 7 euros, but it was good. Sandwiches (very basic) were from 6. Prices for pizza (1 slice) +cola was approx 11 euros. Small pasta (spaghetti + tomato sauce) was 3.75 eur which was fine for our kid (you know the same spaghetti you get from every holiday hotel). Water (0.5l) was 2 euros. About wc-s... there were long queues. Go to the 3rd floor (near the the lounge areas), there were no queues. TIPS if you want to save money- You can bring your own food to eat there (e.g. pizza) as food is quite cheap outside and of course much better. You can try to bring your water .. maybe it gets thrown away, maybe not. No free wifi.
Date VisitJuly 2022

"they find a way to make you pay for unnecessary stuff right before departure"

(Serbia)

Not Verified | I travelled as a pregnant lady with a pregnancy certificate completely valid by the airline company I used. Still, the check-in staff made me go to the medical centre on the airport and pay 70€ to get a new certificate that, when I checked after, is valid for Turkish Airlines which was not my airline company, otherwise they wouldn’t give me my boarding pass. My company still confirms that the certificate I had previously was perfectly fine. This is all happening 1.5 hours before our flight, so basically they find a way to make you pay for unnecessary stuff right before departure because they know you will give every penny not to miss your flight home. Not to mention that as a pregnant lady with a kid having to stand in check-in line then even longer waiting for boarding time since there are not enough seats. Disgrace!
Date VisitJune 2022

"Absolutely awful experience"

Not Verified | Absolutely awful experience, Arrived at the airport 3hours before our flight, go to check in and refused us due to not having a UK visa, which we didn't need due to being a UK citizen and only went to turkey for 1 weeks holiday! Made us all pay £15 each for these visas as they made us have no choice but to buy them due to them refusing to let us fly, (there were 9 of us) Made my brother do and pay for a pcr test which again wasn't needed. Then made him pay a further £100 to let him through check in saying he needed to buy a visa again but price went from £15 to £100. Never in my life do I want to experience that and never do I want my children to experience that again. We only just made our flight, the man who was refusing us was very arrogant, nasty and looked down to us all, was telling my wife and other family members to get on the flight and leave myself and my brother.
Date VisitMarch 2022

"Very very very slow process"

(Iran)

Not Verified | Very very very slow process. Every part is far from the other. No one is intended to solve your problem. It is a long story and I'm tired right now after spending 12 hours in this airport and I can't tell the whole story. But they work as slow as a turtle.
Date VisitNovember 2021

"Antalya Airport is a disgrace"

Trip Verified | Antalya Airport is a disgrace. Not because of the structural conditions, but because of the staff. Endless queues at check-in, bored and incompetent check-in agents. Other encounters at passport control, security, etc. are also characterised by unfriendliness. The last impression before boarding: the unspeakably filthy toilets. After a week in Turkey, in an excellent hotel with outstanding service, I am sorry that the impression of Turkey is concluded in this way. Antalya Airport was such an imposition that one seriously considers ever entering there again. I hope that the management will be held accountable, because these conditions are damaging the entire tourist region in southern Turkey.
Date VisitOctober 2021

"What a horror to have to spend time here"

Trip Verified | What a horror to have to spend time here. Crowded departure hall, waiting areas and gates. All toilets were so dirty that you could not use them normally. The urine and poop was everywhere, like on the walls and floor. No cleaner seen. The buses from the gate to the plane were full of packed passengers. No Corona measures. After returning home all 4 passengers got sick. This is the reason why, to our great regret, we decided not to come back to Turkey again unfortunately.
Date VisitOctober 2021

"almost made us lose the flight"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | The staff from the check-in desk almost made us lose the flight! They were answering telephones or talking to each other instead of doing their job. Plus they provided seats separating families, later, on the plane it proved that were seats enough in a row.
Date VisitAugust 2021

"It's a disaster"

Not Verified | The first Security check, very impolite. Long time waiting, no toilet, only after check. Check-in, rude staff, wrongly informed about covid rules in my country, I got my vaccines and didn't need a test result. They said I had to, after a long discussion and let them check the internet, it was okay and they checked me in. Long queue at the passport control, not organised, it took 1 hour. Prices of drinks overrated. Toilets dirty. Second security check, during scan, your bag and other belongings can go missing, because it's chaos, you can not attend to your belongings. It's a disaster. No wifi at the airport.
Date VisitJuly 2021

"it was a breeze"

Not Verified | I have mobility issues causing me to use a stick and a wheelchair. I was very worried about travelling for the first time with these aids and not really knowing what to expect from Special Assistance. Why worry, it was a breeze. The guys at Antayla airport are fantastic, they whizz you through the door in a professional, friendly, dignified manner. Thank you for all your help.
Date VisitSeptember 2019

"inefficient and rude staff"

Trip Verified | Staff are extremely rude and the airport is poorly managed resulting in delays when problems arise. There are 2 security checks which can cause significant delays in getting to your gate. I nearly missed my flight (despite arriving 3 hours prior) due to severe delays at the second security check. On arrival at Gate 213 I was shouted at by 2 female members of staff for being late for flight. The staff did not check my boarding card so I moved on to the next set of staff who were conducting checks. I asked for assistance and asked if I could go through to plane but staff were chatting among themselves with their back to me and refused to answer my questions. I was extremely concerned at this point that I would miss my flight so proceeded down the stairs to the tarmac where a bus was waiting to take passengers to the plane. I was actually standing on the tarmac before staff realised they had not made the correct checks and the tear-off section of boarding card had not been removed. This is a huge security breach. I asked again if I could get on the bus, and was ignored again. So I got on the bus not knowing if it was even taking me to the right flight and had to check with the flight attendant onboard the plane that it was travelling to Luton! In over 40 years of international travel and having visited many different airports this is the first time I have felt so insensed to give a review. Dreadful experience caused solely by inefficient and rude staff.
Date VisitSeptember 2019