Xiamen Airlines

Xiamen Airlines customer review

I would like to say " Thank You" to Ms Hou Gui Xia who was on duty on 17.05.05 in GuangZhou XiaMen airline counter. My aged parents were travelling on their own from Melbourne to Guang Zhou to catch the same day flight to Xiamen. As the time was very tight between the two flights I worried that they would be late for the flight to Xiamen. Ms Hou was very patient and helpful every time I called to check if my parents had come to pick up the tickets. She also put my parents on phone so that we could exchange a few words. It is very kind and thoughtful of her to do so. It gave us a lot of comfort . Her attitude towards passengers create a good image for Xiamen airline. At the same time I would like to suggest that you add aged passengers service. As far as I know a lot of aged parents are travelling on their own. It is harder when transit is involved. Wouldn't that be wonderful if you have a service to pick up the aged parents for their worrying children and help them through all the airport procedure till they board on the next flight. I believe people are more than willing to pay for the service.

Xiamen Airlines customer review

I flew from Shanghai to Wuyi Shan in Fujian province. Service was basic but comfortable nonetheless. Flight attendants made a number of announcements during the hour flight. Chinese newspapers were given out. Drinks were served as well as two bags of pretzels and plums.

Xiamen Airlines customer review

Excellent full service airline for the price in between no frills and major airlines like SQ. The food and service is similar to SilkAir on comparable flight from Xiamen/Sing.

Xiamen Airlines customer review

Singapore to Fuzhou from Fuzhou to ShenZhen and back lastly to Singapore. I must say that the treatment on international flight was better than domestic. Quality of food was average and need to be improved to cater to international standards however based on its low cost no frills fare I will chose Xiamen the next time I go to China. Pre-booking your departure 4-5 days earlier is recommended.

Xiamen Airlines customer review

I flew Xiamen from Macau to Hangzhou I have never flown on such a dreadful airline. The food was unidentifiable the service of drinks was: coke water or beer and the cabin crew's professionalism basically amounted to "sit still and shut up" . However topping it all were the hordes and hordes of passengers that all ran to the exits in preparation to disembark as soon as we began to touch down... they all went flying (excuse the pun).

Xiamen Airlines customer review

Chinese airlines companies need a huge revamp including Xiamen Airlines. I have flown with Xiamen Airlines on several occasions and only have done so under duress. Their service and food are very ordinary and they do little to make their customers satisfied. Just today my wife is due to return to Guangzhou from Fuzhou. Her flight has once again been delayed - the excuse this time is that they cant find a pilot!

Xiamen Airlines customer review

I travelled from Shanghai to Xiamen and back on Xiamen Airlines and was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service both there and back and the high quality food on the return evening flight. Compared to other domestic airlines in China Xiamen Airlines was a good experience.