World2Fly

"uncomfortable and unnecessary situation"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Tuesday 27 July I call to cancel my flight, customer service suggest that I keep my booking and change it later. I agree. Tuesday 5 August I call to rebook because it was to late to cancel obviously and a women tells me that I will get a email confirmation. Friday goes, no confirmation, Saturday customer service is closed, Sunday I call their emergency number, the man behind can’t help me out. Monday I reach customer service and instead of listen to what I’m explaining she inform me that it’s to late for a flight change, that to make a change I have to send them a email. I’m furious, but on their website you’ll find a different information. See for your self under ”How can I manage my flight bookings?” Feel free to call our Customer Care Department and we will take care of the procedure for you. Over 10 email with text explanation, prof of calling them in form of screenshot with date and the exact hours they stop answering me. In one of the email I’m clear about having to take my flight if they don’t gonna make the change for me. The day before my original flight still no answer, I call them and the tell me to wait for their email response. Next day no answer. The day after I call them same answer, The day after I send them a new email with out any response from them. Finally I get a response but not the one I was expecting. We are sorry for all the bother and please, accept this e-mail as a formal apology. We understand how frustrating this has been and we believe the situation resulted from a misunderstanding. Again, we are sorry for what happened and we will try to help you on future occasions. Is obvious that one from the service group forgot to do one task, affecting my booking and putting me in this very uncomfortable and unnecessary situation. If you can’t change my flight as previously agreed I will be forced to traveling back on the 13 of August.
RouteMadrid to Cancun