Wizz Air

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-BUD. Worst experience with any airline 7 hours delay with no explanation all they did was give us 2 food vouchers totalling 12 euros. We were only going for a weekend break and it was 4am Saturday morning by the time we got to our Hotel. Seats were cramped and uncomfortable and judging by the other comments here watch out for their luggage size scam.
Cabin Staff Service N/A

Wizz Air customer review

After waiting at the departure gate at Prague airport for nearly 2 hours for a scheduled flight that had been delayed we were given free meal tickets and told to return when called. However the call never came. We returned to the gate which had been closed and with a number of other disgruntled customers we were told by Prague airport staff that the airline had cancelled the flight all Wizz Air representatives had gone and we would have to arrange our own way home. We were able to book a flight home with BA and the airport were able to find all customers free accommodation. I am grateful to Prague airport staff for their help but Wizz airlines were abysmal.
Seat Comfort N/A

Wizz Air customer review

My wife is currently at Budapest airport with an unexplained 3.5 hr delay. They do not have not enough planes to cope with even the slightest problem and their staff all go missing when angry punters are looking for them for explanations. When it comes to checking if your cabin bag is too big to take for free they have lots of staff. When it works it's ok but they are greedy and customer service stinks.

Wizz Air customer review

My wife and I flew from Budapest to Frankfurt. Plane was on time. Everything else was poor. The flight cost was not the cheapest being about 130 for both and having them charge you for every additional item. We were confused about the carry on requirement and our one bag was too large good on any other airline but a 30 expense on this airline in addition to the earlier cost. They provide nothing in the 2 hr flight without you having to pay no water no peanuts nothing unless you pay. The seating was the most cramped we have ever experienced with some spacious seats in the middle and you guessed it you have to pay extra on the spot for those seats also. Overall a regrettable experience.

(Poland)

I flew from Warsaw to Budapest and back. The ticket was cheap less than 20 EUR for both ways. The attendants were friendly and the flight was on time. Altogether good quality for a reasonable price I felt no difference in quality compared to many legacy carriers.

Wizz Air customer review

Waited all day in departure airport with 'Delayed' message showing and no explanation. Then 'Cancelled'' appeared at 6pm and still no one from Wizz Air to explain. Eventually asked to pick up luggage and queue up at Menzies desk. After 1 hour queuing we were told by them to use our own phones to rebook if we wanted to get on next day's flight as their computer was 'down' No one there from Wizz Air to organise or apologise.

(Italy)

Regular on MXP-BUD-MXP route. All the journey apart from one leg were on time. The aircraft's are quite new and clean. If you're lucky you can get the plane with slim seats: it will entitle you to a decent legroom otherwise with the old ones is simply inhuman. In my opinion that's the only bad point of this airline. The rules about hand luggage are not easy but once familiar is possibly to cope with. The ground staff in this respect in MXP are very tolerant while in BUD are strict and rude. If booked in advance the fares are really good and the overall service is acceptable and better than Ryanair's. Let's say if you go for a low-cost is impossible to expect a high-class level and Wizzair falls under this scheme.

(Norway)

Oslo (Torp) - Vilnius - Oslo (Torp). Wizz is a typical low cost. You get what you pay for and nothing else. We chose to pay extra for XXL seat - and had lots of space. Crew was nice enough - but their English was a bit below standard.

Wizz Air customer review

EIN-BUD-EIN trip. Good steady flights which were on time only the flight to Budapest was slightly delayed because of military traffic inbound for Eindhoven. Cabin crew was good legroom was sufficient for 2 hours but for longer flights to cramped. We choose Wizzair because of it's good price and for the money was worth it.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Gdansk. I'm 6'4'' and found that I couldn't fit in the seat as they are spaced too close together. I brought this to the cabin crew attention and paid £10 x 2 for my Girlfriend and I to move seats. On return trip I was stopped at gate by staff as my bag (cabin approved) was oversize and would have to pay £30. I explained that I had just flown out 2 days previous and had no problem with my bag size. She was rude unapologetic and robotic in her manner. After paying she handed me my receipt without so much as a thank you or sorry for any inconvenience. I sat twisted in the cramped seat with my right leg out onto the walkway. There was no way I was giving them another penny for extra leg room and to top it off the announcement at the start of the flight stated that 'our passengers comfort is our priority during this flight'. Definitely not value for money with all extras added.