Wizz Air

"Very rude staff"

Not Verified | St Petersburg to Luton. The worst airline company ever. They are tricking you with cheap tickets to charge you later for everything. We had to pay 90€ for check-in after I did it online, and the "best ever system" give me the pass boards for the 2 days ago fly, how come that is possible, to do the check-in for the previous flight? Very rude staff and flight delayed. Never recommend it
RouteSt Petersburg to Luton
Date FlownNovember 2019

"charged me 35 euros to check in"

Trip Verified | Budapest to Rome. Terrible experience. They charged me 35 euros to check in, even after I paid for a mobile boarding pass and my friend paid extra for priority. They didn’t waive the 35 euro fee. This is quite possibly the worst airline I’ve ever flown. They also made us walk 5 minutes in the rain to get to our plane. They just are awful.
RouteBudapest to Rome
Date FlownNovember 2019

"worst trip we ever had"

Trip Verified | Berlin to Budapest. It was the worst trip we ever had. Flights were late, service very bad, the space between the seats is even for a budget-airline to small, online-check-in doesn't work and for the counter-check-in we had to pay EUR 71,39 extra! Never Wizz air again.
RouteBerlin to Budapest

"overall bad service"

Trip Verified | Budapest to Gatwick. Absolutely rubbish airline. Very unclear luggage allowance, we were told no wheel bags allowed and everyone who had one was charged £24, even if within the regulation sizes. I read the confirmation with luggage sizes and thought I had adhered to them. Steer clear, sat on the tarmac for nearly 2 hours waiting for people to pay the additional charges for their luggage. Very annoying and overall bad service. Rude staff and awful service.
RouteBudapest to Gatwick

"Horrible booking process"

Not Verified | Belgrade to Paris. Horrible booking process, filled with traps designed to get the customer to sign up for unnecessary services. Check in process designed to trap the customer into paying high airport checkin charges. Dont use this scam of an airline.
RouteBelgrade to Paris
Date FlownNovember 2019

"5 sandwiches for 200 passengers"

Not Verified | Tel Aviv to Luton. Flight over was OK but coming back only one trolley service on a five and a half hour flight, only 5 sandwiches for nearly 200 passengers and no toilet paper in the rear toilet. Not good enough and will not fly with them again. It was the Sabbath when we left Tel Aviv so not much open in the terminal, airline must have known this so why didn't they ensure sufficient food on board. Went 8 hours with crisps and a chocolate bar including the time at the terminal.
RouteTel Aviv to Luton
Date FlownNovember 2019

"everything went as it was meant to be"

(Finland)

Trip Verified | Turku to Skopje. We were traveling as a family with teenage children. I must say that everything went as it was meant to be. Flight on time, FA professional and helpful. Clean airplane. Only that was negative was that only three of us could sit together, but we didn't pay extra to be able choose seats. Check-in/Baggage drop in Turku was a bit slow. Mainly due to the fact that there were only two check-in-desks (and one of them for "Priority" customers). What surprised me was that many passengers hadn´t checked in online. These needed of course to pay extra for check-in, and each and everyone of these passengers made "us others" wait longer. Must say that we, as inexperienced travelers (only 1-2-return trips/year) have not had any problems with any "low-cost-airlines". But we try to be careful doing our homework so no unpleasant surprises will occur.
RouteTurku to Skopje
Date FlownOctober 2019

"their prices are so good"

Trip Verified | Luton to Prishtina. I’ve flown Wizz Air many times and will continue to do so. As their prices are so good. But normally you do find they are delayed and it’s a rushed process. However this time, as we flew out at 5.55am the plane was already here meaning boarding was smooth, quick and efficient. By being on the first flights out also meant there was no traffic on the running. Meaning we landed 45 mins early in Prishtina. Definitely the best flight I’ve ever had with Wizz.
RouteLuton to Prishtina
Date FlownOctober 2019

"made me pay for hand language"

Trip Verified | Oslo to Luton. They made me pay for hand language. Very noisy plane. This is the First and last time I will travel using Wizz air.
RouteOslo to Luton
Date FlownOctober 2019

"make us pay in the airport"

Not Verified | Lisbon to Luton. Bought 2 priority tickets online. But still they make us pay in the airport. Staff very rude, very bad service, what they say in the site is not true. They charge money for no reason. Very bad flight and service.
RouteLisbon to Luton