Vueling Airlines

Vueling Airlines customer review

Been using Vueling regularly for Business out of Paris Orly and CDG to Rome and Seville - this over 4 yrs or so. Must be my 15th or 20th return flight yesterday. I have never been late - there are often ATC delays but the planes are always ready for departure on time. The crew members are always pleasant. I pay a few Euros extra for leg room in the emergency-exit located seats. For a low-cost airline they are better than their competitors.

Vueling Airlines customer review

Amsterdam-Barcelona-Ibiza-Amsterdam. Amsterdam-Barcelona uncomfortable seats very cramped. Cabin crew barely speak any English this was confusing during Flight Safety. Barcelona - Ibiza more uncomfortable seats. Crew did not speak any English only Spanish. Ibiza-Amsterdam cabin crew rude to passengers. Again they only spoke Spanish. We have had bad experiences with Vueling. Although the are a low cost airline we paid EUR 745 because our trip was an emergency. When I can choose from more airlines for this kind of money I will not choose Vueling again.

Vueling Airlines customer review

I recently booked to fly with Vueling from Palma Mallorca to Athens. I was emailed about a fortnight before the flight with an email telling me there was a change of schedule - I glanced at this assumed it was just a slight time change and carried on. When I arrived at the airport it turned out that it wasn't a "change of schedule" - they had cancelled the flight and booked us on to one the following day - much too late for me to make my friend's wedding. I was so upset and angry - surely the very least they should have done was to email with capital letters in bold type saying that our flight had been cancelled and offering to put us on another flight? Absolutely appalling customer service and communication.

(Hong Kong)

Barcelona to Amsterdam early morning flight. Seat pitch it is ok if you are under 6 foot friendly crew. English announcements professional and the buy on board drink prices no more expensive than the airport. You need to pay for luggage and selecting a seat but the website was easy to use and baggage drop quick.

Vueling Airlines customer review

Madrid to Barcelona return. The first thing is that the seats are too small - I am over 2 meters tall but there is cramped and there is Vueling Cramped. I'm an expert in folding myself into economy seats but these are the smallest seats I've ever had the displeasure of flying in. My other major complaint is that they do not enforce their policies uniformly. My bag was oversized and while in Madrid they let me check it into the plane the desk attendant in Barcelona charged me the €22 fee that is the rule.

(Spain)

Barcelona to Seville awful seat pitch. Service and attention onboard was okay. The check-in agent was attentive and made no fuss of the fact that I didn't have my passport or Spanish ID card and accepted as proof of identity a UK photo Drivers Licence debit card used for website purchase. The fuss came at the gate where two agents were reluctant to let me board claiming I needed (as a foreigner resident in Spain) my passport. I said at check-in their colleague said my personal documents were OK for a domestic flight. They stated he had made a mistake and should not have allowed me to check-in. A good scare but managed to "buy my way on board". Sent an e-mail a week ago to VY asking for clarification on this matter but have had no reply thus far.

Vueling Airlines customer review

What legroom. Should be illegal to have such cramped conditions. What made it worse was that it was booked via Iberia via BA and couldn't access the online check in to upgrade to seats with extra legroom. Rubbish travel and support from all airlines involved.

Vueling Airlines customer review

CDG-ALC. Vueling offers good value for money even though I booked three days before departure. Flight delayed by 1hr30min due to technical problem - many apologies from the friendly crew but English hardly understandable. Food and drinks for purchase - reasonable prices average coffee. A320 modern and spotlessly clean. However major downside is the incredibly cramped seating - I have never experienced such a tight legroom.

Vueling Airlines customer review

LHR-SVQ-LHR good fare of 164 euros return booked two days before liked the ability to choose seats online with seat chart chose seats out and back at a nominal fee printed off boarding cards for both flights - an advantage travelling from LHR terminal 3. A320sformer Iberia aircraft clean good condition seat pitch tight with 180 seats and it wasn't too uncomfortable for 2.5 hours. Good Spanish/English safety demo. The cabin crew interacted well smiling and engaging with customers. Inflight snack menu at low cost prices eg sandwich and a beer for 7.5 euros 2.5 euros for a soft drink. The service took a while on both flights to appear about 30 mins but a good selection of drinks and snacks available and well presented. All announcements in Spanish and English which cabin and flight crew spoke well.

Vueling Airlines customer review

Several flights during the last months between Paris Orly and Valencia. Quick check in at both airports. Less strict than other airlines with carry on luggage policy (no checks at check-in or boarding). All flights on time or in advance. Modern A320 with cramped legroom but reclining seats. Nice lounge music played during boarding and landing. Good magazine. You have to pay for food and drinks. Young friendly and well groomed cabin crew. More expensive than Ryanair but better service and luggage policy and principal airports. Also better than Air Europa on the same route which is twice as expensive.