Vueling Airlines

"Unprofessional and inefficient"

Trip Verified | l flew from Paris Orly airport to Milan MXP on 31st December 2019. My friends Received their luggage but my baggage never came on the luggage belt. After waiting for 45 minutes, I went to the airport lost and found as there is no Vueling counter at Milan Airport. The airport authorities confirmed that Vueling had left couple of bags back at Paris Orly airport. My heart sank in, I was in Milan for new years and my luggage carelessly left behind in Paris by Vueling. I filed the report took the copy and left for Air BnB. For next one and half day there was no confirmation from Vueling about status of my luggage. After two days, on 2nd January 2020 night I received a confirmation from Milan Airport authorities that my baggage has finally arrived but Vueling airlines were unresponsive to the miserable situation they had put me in. I was denied delivery of my luggage on 2 ND January night and 3rd January morning as the courier delivery services weren't working. On 3rd January 2020, I woke up at 6.30 am to reach Milan Airport from my Air BnB which was 1hour 30 minutes away from my Air BnB via Metro and Train to retrieve my luggage and back, on which I had to spend another 56 Euros. I raised claim of all these expenses to Vueling, attaching Invoices, receipts for clothes, travel via metro and train etc. Vueling is offering an amount of 187 USD while my expenses alone costed 256Euros. What a shame on Vueling, I have emailed them 50 times with proof of invoices, receipts and all necessary documents but all I receive from them is an automated response, we will get back to you, your request is under process. It's been 15 days to the chase but they still haven't come up with an accurate response as to how they are refusing to cover my expenses which I was forced to make in a foreign land for survival as they misplaced my luggage for 2.5 days. I have sent them a legal notice through lawyer, which was two days and shamelessly they replied via an automated reply. Vueling is the most Unprofessional and inefficient airlines ever.
RouteParis to Milan

"arrogant customer support"

(Estonia)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Paris. Suffice to say Vueling Airline is the worst and I have flown Lion Air so that's saying something. Overbooked a late flight and didn't let us on board. Instead of attempting to find a solution they chose the "It's legal in Spain" and "you bought the ticket not a seat" rhetoric and refused to have any conversation with their customers. Also hid the gate number to avoid people from getting to the late and overbooked flight. Greedy company, arrogant customer support. Do the world a favor and give your hard-earned money to some other company.
RouteBarcelona to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"luggage with a broken handle"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | Paris to Malaga via Barcelona. First of all they lost my luggage, then after 48 hours they brought my luggage with a broken handle. After 10 days of back and forth e-mails, I was told broken handles and broken wheels are not called damaged and they are not responsible. Now I have a broken suitcase and have to travel back home.
RouteParis to Malaga via Barcelona
Date FlownDecember 2019

"delayed and then cancelled"

Not Verified | Was scheduled to fly from Vienna to Florence on 1/4/20 at 5:45 pm. The flight was delayed several times and then cancelled. I was rescheduled on another flight to Pisa for next day at 11:45 am. It’s now 5 pm and still at the airport waiting, no communication from the airline or the airport. Called the airline several time as well as the airport customer service and nobody can give any information.
RouteVienna to Florence
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not allow us to fly that day"

Trip Verified | We were 5 passengers traveling from Barcelona to Madrid. The night before our flight I noticed that the airline had changed our return flight for an hour after we arrived in Madrid. I tried calling to no avail the message was that they were closed for the night to try customer service in the morning after 9:00am. Which was after our scheduled flight left. We decided to go and try and fix the problem at the airport. We checked in, checked in our luggage ask the agent what we could do to fix the return flight, he said we had to go to the customer service counter because he could not help us. We get there and there are a young guy and a girl talking and laughing. When we tell him what has happened he says the airline has the right to change the flight when they want. We said yes, but this is not even humanly possible to get back a flight after arriving 1 hour earlier. We had booked a room and paid for it in Madrid at least a month before. The guy then said that their systems were down and he couldn't help us. We told him that we had tried online and couldn't fix it and that the check in agent had told us that they were the ones who had to make the changes. He then got really rude and said, it looks like you don't understand what I am saying. When I tried to get his name he told me that he didn't have to give me anything, he got angry and told us he would not allow us to fly that day, he picked up the phone and told someone to not let us board. We tried to get our luggage that we had paid additional for back and they could not get our luggage back. This was 5 or six days ago and we still don't know where our luggage is. We begged for our luggage as the plane had not left they could not get it back. To this day, although we called several times they still have not found or sent us the luggage. They just tell us to go online, but when we do, they tell us that the luggage has not been found. We didn't get to fly. So we lost our money for the 5 tickets.
RouteBarcelona to Madrid
Date FlownDecember 2019

"I missed my other flight"

Trip Verified | Paris to Lisbon. The first fly was on 2019/12/20 with a departure time at 7:45 and an arrival time at 9:15, at the end the flight was delayed for about 5 hours. The real departure time was about 12:00 and with an arrival time of about 14:30. Moreover, many passengers cannot have a space for their hand-baggage on the airplane. Finally, I cannot catch my connection fly to Toronto. The fly was actually operated by Vueling airline, but my ticket was sold by Iberia. Then I tried to have contact with the Iberia representative at the Lisbon airport. What I got is just one piece of paper with a phone number in Portugal. As mentioned on the website, they should provide English assistance, however the real case is that they only speak Portuguese or Spanish to me. Fortunately a nice local family helped me to communicate with Iberia company. After a very long time communication with them, they have no response for my situation. They said that it is not their business to pay me anything because I missed my other flight.
RouteParis to Lisbon
Date FlownDecember 2019

"they couldn’t find my reservation"

c✅ Trip Verified | London to Tangier via Barcelona. I paid for my ticket on the 13th December 2019 my flight was December 16th 2019. I came from Canada and I’m on vacation to visit my dad in Morocco . When I checked in 24 hrs before the flight they couldn’t find my reservation because they said it was canceled even though they charged my Visa (called to verify) - basically the only advice was to go to the airport and talk to ticket office there. The trip to the airport took me 2 hrs and when I got there they said the flight was sold out and they can’t do nothing for me. So now I’m stuck in London for 2 days. And when I called the airline again they hang up on me. I don’t know how any company can treat paying costumers like this.
RouteLondon to Tangier via Barcelona

"provided terrible service"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Tel Aviv. Vueling absolutely sucks. This is the second time I fly with them and again they provided terrible service. The plane took off 1 hour late, the AC wasn't working properly, the paid wifi did not work, and they did not pack the luggage for half of the passengers of the flight.
RouteBarcelona to Tel Aviv

"Absolutely horrific"

Trip Verified | Milan to Malaga via Barcelona. Absolutely horrific. Never fly this airline! Especially if you have baggage. After we arrived in Malaga, there were about 15 people with lost bags. There was one lady, extremely slow dealing with the lost bags. She took 15 min just to deal with one guy, waiting for him to call his friends who could speak English etc. They then keep on telling you lies and wasting your time. I took this flight because it was the only option. If there is no other airline that day, instead of taking Vueling just cancel your plans and go the next day with another airline.
RouteMilan to Malaga via Barcelona
Date FlownNovember 2019

"never fly with them again"

Not Verified | Gatwick to Barcelona. Shocking, flight should have taken off 09.40, left at 18.20, £5 to feed for nearly 8 hours, also lost a day in Barcelona. When I complained and asked to be compensated, their response was that "due to reasons beyond our control" they do not have to compensate. Didn't think it was unreasonable to ask what those circumstances are and they now ignore my emails. Complete shower, would never fly with them again.
RouteGatwick to Barcelona