Volotea

"advice against flying with the"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Worst airline experience I ever have. They will change your ticket dates and times multiple times (like they did to us 3 times) without asking or any notification. Due to that fact we have bought multiple boat tickets and payed extra costs on airbnb. Also their customer service is very bad. Honestly, this company is one level above scammers. They don't treat their customers with respect and I advice against flying with them
RouteThessaloniki to Mykonos
Date FlownJuly 2021

"Do not trust this company"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Do not trust this company. We are waiting in the airport for hours no information on where the plane is, if it will ever arrive or what is happening. No customer service, no informed employee don't waste your money
RouteHeraklion to Athens
Date FlownJuly 2021

"Absolute worst customer service"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Absolute worst customer service and airline. I booked a flight for my anniversary. The flight got changed/cancelled for the return and received no notice. I only found out when I tried to get boarding passes the day of the flight. After multiple tries of contacting the airline, I finally got a hold of someone who hung up mid call. The second person I finally talked to said I would get a refund, but I have received no notification of a refund or anything. I’ve tried to use the chat but they told me they couldn’t help and to send an email. When I try to email, it says my email is invalid. Nothing works. The worst customer service I’ve dealt with and still no refund. I will never use this airline again. I hope this doesn’t happen to others, but sadly, I’m sure it will.
RouteNaples to Santorini
Date FlownJuly 2021

"the most unreliable company"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Volotea is the most unreliable company I have ever used. Last year the cancelled our outbound flight so we have to go from Athens to Corfu by bus as we wasn't time flexible. I kept the credit so I could use it this summer. We planed a trip with a friend and guess what, they cancelled again. They manage to ruin my vacations for two summers in a row.
RouteCorfu to Athens
Date FlownJuly 2020

"staff are very professional and friendly"

Trip Verified | Compagnie sérieuse, les horaires sont respectées avec même souvent de l'avance sur le timing, embarquement, débarquement rapide, avions confortables, lignes proposées comme le Montpellier Nantes est très appréciable. Les tarifs sont très corrects. Le personnel au sol comme en vol est très professionnel et sympathique. - A serious company, the schedules are respected, often even with the advance on the timing, boarding, fast disembarking, comfortable planes, lines proposed like the Montpellier Nantes are very appreciable. The prices are very correct. The staff on the ground and in the air are very professional and friendly.
RouteMontpellier to Nantes
Date FlownMarch 2021

"Excellent value for money"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Good flight in perfect time, excellent staff on board and before boarding. Excellent value for money, I am a Megavolotea plus member and I took advantage of further discounts and with priority free offer so I brought my trolley on board directly without boarding it. I have been flying with Volotea for a long time and have always enjoyed it. in the last year due to Covid, several flights were first modified and then canceled, but Volotea always gave me a 120% voucher or refunded the flight. A clean plane with orderly and precise boarding and disembarking.
RouteVerona to Catania
Date FlownApril 2021

"Excellent policy anti-COVID"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Excellent policy anti-COVID, flight in time, good experience. The flight program Supervolotea permits to have good prices and priority boarding in every flight. Till September every flight will be covered by flex insurence.
RouteCatania to Verona
Date FlownMay 2021

Volotea customer review

Trip Verified | Vol à l'heure, Avion propre. Le Personnel de bord est professionnel. Respect des consignes COVID. Respect de l'embarquement pour les personnes prioritaires. - Flight on time, Clean plane. The cabin crew are professional. Compliance with COVID guidelines. Respect of boarding for priority people.
RouteNantes to Lanzarote
Date FlownMarch 2021

"always had all of my refunds"

Trip Verified | I am satisfied with Volotea despite several flights canceled by the health crisis. I have always had all of my refunds. I hope this company will continue to operate normally now. Attractive price of flights Je suis satisfait de la compagnie VOLOTEA malgré plusieurs vols annulé par la crise sanitaire. J'ai toujours eu tout mes remboursement. J'espère que cette compagnie vas continué a fonctionner maintenant normalement. Prix attractif des vols.
RouteStrasbourg to Nice
Date FlownMay 2021

"staff remains at your disposal"

Trip Verified | Company at the top even in these difficult times the staff remains at your disposal. The reservation is simple and fast, the value for money in comparison with the train and / or other companies is really interesting. Negative point : some flight schedule change 2 weeks before we have to cancel the flight or book an hotel or to change the flight (but as the new date is close to the travel, the price is to high) and it's too late to book with an other companion (price to high too).
RouteMontpellier to Nantes