Vistara

"COVID test has to be provided"

Trip Verified | A mandatory COVID test has to be provided at Delhi Airport before I can proceed to my home state Kerala. I missed my connection flight because I was at the airport waiting for results. I emailed Vistara and there was no reply. The airport said that they have instructed the airline to provide a reschedule. After speaking to the Vistara office I am told the next flight is tomorrow and I will have to pay for the next flight.
RouteLondon to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2020

"customer service is superb"

Not Verified | The customer service of this particular airline is superb. The cabin crew are very friendly and approachable. Safety measures provided in the flight was good in quality. Thanks for adding more colours to my first flying experience with Vistara.
RouteNew Delhi to Trivandrum
Date FlownOctober 2020

"had only 5 kg of excess luggage"

Trip Verified | I am student and traveling during pandemic time (covid-19) I was vacating my hostel and had only 5 kg of excess luggage but this airline charged me of rs. 8050 that they are not allowing the luggage to be kept in the cabin. Zero customer satisfaction and and can't help people even during this pandemic time. They are just opened for making money, worst airline and experience.
RouteIndore to Chandigarh via Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2020

"will not refund my money"

Trip Verified | Guwahati to Delhi. My flight booked through Cheapoair for April 15th was canceled, Vistara could not provide the service I paid them for, and Cheapoair will not refund my money. It reflects poorly on your company.
RouteGuwahati to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2020

"charged a fee for the refund"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Me and my partner were recently in India. We booked a ticket with Vistara from Goa to Delhi in order to be able to take our repatriation flight back to Europe. The Indian Government cancelled all domestic and internationals flights, including our domestic Vistara flight from Goa to Delhi. We asked the airline to give us a full refund for the flight that was cancelled. The airline refunded us half of the money back for the flight, saying that they didn't cancelled the flight, that it was government decision and that's why they charged a fee for the refund, and we only got back half of the money we payed. It's sad that a company like Vistara is profiting from a flight that never took place and that it is not willing to give a full refund to its customers specially in this time of crisis. I will not book anymore flights with Vistara again.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2020

"don't give us our refund"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Kochi to Delhi. The Airline cancel our flight on 10th April and they don't give us our refund for tickets booked through BudgetAir. We need the refund because we are from Spain and we couldn't travel.
RouteKochi to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2020

"dont respond to mail and phone"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. Vistara airline dont respond to mail and phone and I have tried to contact them by both mail and phone from last 5 days and every time I call the line will be busy and it is very important for me to address my problem to vistara airline due to this Corona issue. I am unable to travel to airport because all facilities are stopped in Hyderabad.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Really pleasant experience"

Not Verified | Delhi to Goa. Really pleasant experience flying with Vistara today. Slightly late taking off but arrived at the scheduled time. Wasn’t expecting any food or drinks to be provided in flight but pleasantly surprised to have a full meal provided. Plane was really modern and clean. Staff were excellent and will definitely fly with Vistara again.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownMarch 2020

"experience was not good"

Not Verified | Delhi to Mumbai. Departure time was 4:55pm it departed at 5:10 pm and arrival timing was 7:05 pm and we reached at 7:45. For opening the gates they took another half an hour everyone were standing and waiting in the flight. After reaching they announced our baggage to be collected at counter 11 and after 30 minutes of waiting we started searching on all the counters and found our baggage on counter 14. At 9 pm we left airport. Vistara doesn't value time. Vistara flight attendants are good, interior of the flight is also good, but traveling experience was not good.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai

"late for the check in"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. We were late for the check in. The flight timing is 7am we arrived 6.15 near the Vistara customer service. They did not let us board the flight and no refund done. Very bad service no concern about the customer. We wasted around 30,000 rupees for this.
RouteBangalore to Delhi