Vistara

“on-board experience is a bit so-so”

Trip Verified | The on-ground experience was great, very pleasant check-in experience, the Adani lounge has a separate section for Vistara Frequent Fliers and Business Class which is quite nice. The on-board experience is a bit so-so, the legroom in economy is fairly tight and feels less than Indigo. They have cut-down on the quantity of food in meals visibly in economy class. The IFE was good enough to keep oneself entertained and thankfully with the middle seat remaining empty, the flight was quite comfortable.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2024

"onboard experience was amazing"

Trip Verified | A late night flight (10 pm) delayed by almost 45 minutes is not the most pleasant beginning to the journey, especially given the horrible Encalm Lounge in Delhi (dirty, crowded, rubbish food). However, the onboard experience was amazing, the A321 has lie-flat seats with large IFE screens (which is a treat, since I could sleep comfortably for over an hour in a less than 2 hour flight). The cabin crew were prompt, helpful and very attentive. Upto 4 food choices and a pretty good spread. The IFE screens were great and the entertainment catalog is good enough for a short domestic flight but would be a bit boring for a 4-5 hour or above flight. However, baggage claim experience was not the best, despite the baggage being priority tagged it arrived after 60-65% of the co-passengers in the flight had received their bags, and when you are running over an hour late, it was a bit frustrating.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai

"Extremely disappointed"

Trip Verified | I faced a helpless situation with Vistara. No staff present, no proper guidance provided, and so much time wasted. Even after trying to contact the staff, I had to wait for an unbearably long time, and they were not at all helpful. If the management was better, I wouldn't have missed my flight even after reaching 50 minutes before. I would strongly advise anyone to choose another airline where at least you receive proper guidance and don't have to wait for staff to show up. Very disheartened by the airline; this was a very, very bad experience. Extremely disappointed with Vistara.
RouteRaipur to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2024

"the experience was wonderful"

Trip Verified | Boarding time at Delhi T3 was at 5:45 but boarding was complete by 6:15 and flight took off at 6:45 rather than 6:30. The cabin crew onboard was attentive and caring, My seat was 5-A i was travelling with my family in premium economy . The food was superb and the quantity was more then sufficient. flight landed before time, the plane was in top-notch condition and inflight entertainment was working properly. Overall, the experience was wonderful!
AircraftA321 Neo
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownJune 2023

5th June 2024 : Vistara response

We're delighted you had a wonderful journey with us! 💜 Your kind words about the crew and experience are much appreciated. ☺️ #FlyWithFeeling

“cabin crew were warm and efficient”

Trip Verified | The flight from Bengaluru to Mumbai was on-time and pleasant. The cabin crew were warm and efficient, the legroom was comfortable, one is truly going to miss Vistara once it merges with Air India. If there are a couple of areas of concern, it would be the food, the quantity was generous but tasteless. The other area would be that in seat selection, if they can point out the restricted recline seats during seat selection.
AircraftA320neo
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2024

"prefer not being served anything"

Trip Verified | We were provided inflight meal they started from back of the plane and tray collection started from front of the plane i.e Row 7 where economy class starts. One crew begin from business and first ended up with just serving those six rows and few passengers of seventh row of economy within 6-8 minutes of food being served tray collection begin and meanwhile i was eating which felt very dehumanising she just pulled off the tray while i was eating and there was stuff left in tray. After my tray being taken away i had trash left and i pressed call button no-one came for 10 mins after that descent began and seatbelt signs were on and then lady arrives and askes me to close the tray. I asked her what about trash, I was told to put in seat pocket in front of me. I would prefer not being served anything rather than being treated like this. On time performance was good but i prefer ordering speciality meal as it gets served earlier.
RouteMumbai to Ahmedabad
Date FlownMay 2024

16th May 2024 : Vistara response

Dear customer, we are sorry to note your disappointment. Our endeavor has always been to provide the best experience to our customers and this was never intended to happen. We would request you to share the booking details at [email protected] for us to check and assist you. Thanks.

“I was thoroughly impressed”

Trip Verified | I am writing to express my utmost satisfaction with the service provided by Mr. Neeraj and Ms. Nikita. Their dedication and excellent service have left a lasting impression on me and my family during our recent visit. I was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism and attentiveness.
RouteUdaipur to Mumbai

30th April 2024 : Vistara response

Delighted to know Neeraj and Nikita left such a lasting impression! ☺️ We're glad to have been part of your memorable experience, Rajesh! 💜 #VistaraLove

“Crew members very hospitable”

(Nepal)

Trip Verified | Probably one of the best for the route. Ground handling both at departure and transit at Delhi was more than good. Check in very quick. Food I would rate the best offered on this route. Crew members very hospitable. Flight smooth and on time.
RouteKathmandu to Delhi

25th April 2024 : Vistara response

Sounds like you've truly experienced the new feeling, Alok! ☺️ We're delighted to read your appreciation! 💜

"my request was rejected"

Trip Verified | I’ve been suffering from severe back pain and when I received a broken seat, and requested to be shifted to another seat, I was told that there are no other seats available. Since I was genuinely uncomfortable I walked around the aircraft to check if any other seats available. I saw multiple empty seats in the premium economy and requested to move there. I was refused by cabin crew and then even after requesting the inflight supervisor my request was rejected. This used to be my favourite airline but just so put off by this behaviour. Gone are the days of actually caring to or just trying to make your customer comfortable and happy.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai

22nd April 2024 : Vistara response

"experience has been excellent"

Trip Verified | It’s my first round trip on Vistara Airline ever. I am happy to share the experience has been excellent all around. I normally fly exclusively on Singapore Airline, but Vistara is an excellent choice now for my India route.
AircraftA321neo
RoutePune to Singapore via Delhi

17th April 2024 : Vistara response

It's an absolute delight to know about your first experience with us! 🥰 looking forward to seeing you onboard again, soon. 💜 #FlyWithFeeling