Vistara

"helpful cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Srinagar to Mumbai via Delhi. Very helpful cabin crew. Good ground staff. Excellent quality food. As of now best airline in India. From cleanliness to comfort perfect experience.
RouteSrinagar to Mumbai via Delhi
Date FlownMay 2019

"service are very helpful"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kochi. Food facility and air hostess service are very helpful. They provide every required needs With very sensitive manner.
RouteDelhi to Kochi
Date FlownApril 2019

"best airline by far"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Bagdogra to Delhi. Without the fantastic and amazing service given by the staff and management at Vistara Airlines, I would not have been able to fly that day. I have a traumatic brain injury caused by a stroke and am extremely sensitive to noise and crowds. This is the worst airport I have ever encountered. I have flown there before so I was already feeling panicky. Luckily this time my 20 year old son accompanied me. Due to the roadworks throughout Sikkim, we had taken a private taxi early morning to reach IXB in time for our flight. We were very early so stopped at a good, quiet restaurant 15 minutes away from the airport. I took into the restaurant my BOSE sound cancelling headphones and silicone ear implants to make sure they were charged and ready for the impending chaos. We arrived at IXB 2.5 hours prior to departure. This airport has no priority security, no priority check in., no O disability facilities, NO lounge. To call it an international airport is a joke! As soon as the taxi pulled away I realised that I'ld left my headphones and silicone ear implants plus charger in the restaurant. I had a panic attack. My son sat me down in the shade where I vomited numerous times while he contacted the taxi driver and the restaurant. They had gone. My son has headphones so he gave me his but by now I was shaking and suffering Aphasia (inability to speak). He contacted Vistara staff who took me into the managers office, organised water, a calm and quiet space and informed us that they would board us last and 2 members of staff would accompany us through security. They helped my son with bag check in and boarding passes while other staff took care of me. They also helped us with items which we had left at the helicopter office. My son had an early morning flight from Delhi to Stockholm the next day. We both agreed that without the help of Vistara's amazing staff, in the worst conditions possible for my disability (IXB), he may not have made either flight as he would have been forced to take me to hospital. A big thank you to the Vistara Airline manager, who personally accompanied my son through security, and the professional staff at IXB and on board the aircraft. I first flew Vistara 1.5 years ago and have not flown another airline in India since then. This is India's best airline by far. The app works, the web site works and the level of service is far above most international airlines.
RouteBagdogra to Delhi

"Excellent flight"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Port Blair with Vistara. Excellent flight with tasty quality food, comfortable seating arrangement, far better than other domestic airlines. Landed before time. Colourful and beautiful flight.
RouteKolkata to Port Blair

"Highly recommended"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. Spacious seats, early boarding and on time departure and arrival made for a positive first impression. My wife, toddler and I flew Vistara because of the higher quality of service and in flight food, because that's one less thing to deal. We were late to the baggage claim belt and Vistara had staff trying to contact me by phone and were even able to contact my family to ensure we got our checked in baggage. What more can one ask for these days. Highly recommended.
RouteDelhi to Chennai
Date FlownMarch 2019

"ground staff was impolite"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Cochin. The aircraft was new and seats were good and food was okay. But the ground staff was impolite and even the supervisor at arrival airport used improper demeneor while we presented our concern. Customer support takes forever to respond and no follow up.
RouteDelhi to Cochin
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"disappointed with Vistara"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Mumbai. Very disappointed with Vistara. I paid the premium price for Vistara expecting a flight better than the budget airline. The only positive was a free meal. The flight was late, the cabin was cramped with minimal leg space.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"customer support is worst"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. Flight is good, but customer support is worst. I had to cancel one of the passenger travelling with me. Called customer care and he confirmed the ticket was cancelled. But I did not receive any refund or at least any message/mail confirming that the ticket was cancelled. When I requested them to send me cancellation/refund confirmations, they simply send me another link to pay 300Rs. For what I don't know the reason. Neither the refund amount around 1300(which informed by customer care executive) is also not reflected in my card. I dont mind 1300 but this airlines should have courtesy to send me cancellation receipt/message which I need to file in my company expenses.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2018

"definitely be flying them again"

Trip Verified | Cochi to Chandigarh via Delhi. I was traveling alone in India for business. As a female, this wasn't the most comfortable experience. I had to go from Cochi to Chandigarh to see a vendor so I booked this flight at the last minute. When I got to the airport I learned about the weight limit for carry-ons. I begged and pleaded for them to make an exception because I had work materials and several other important items. I offered to pay for the bag but they said they really weren't able to allow weight overages in economy class. They could only do so for business class customers. The two agents tried hard to help me get an affordable business class. We weren't able to find any that were affordable, but they tried just about every thing they could to ensure that my bag was tended to. In the end they put special labeling on my bag and did virtually everything they could to make sure my bag made it to my final destination. This meant a lot to me, given the circumstances. I've never seen service like this at an airline. They genuinely cared about my seemingly stupid luggage concern. The actual flight was great - organized boarding, great snacks, friendly airline attendants, and easy flight. This was so comforting and calming to me during a stressful time. Will definitely be flying with them again because I know that their service is impeccable and that if anything goes wrong they will do everything they possibly can to make it right.
RouteCochi to Chandigarh via Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2018

"I wasn't able to upgrade"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. I wasn't able to upgrade to Business class multiple times. The voucher upgrade that they offered through their CV frequent flyer program you would never be able to do so. It's only allowed 1 hr before departure which in a domestic route is full since they only have 8 business class seats. I have this feedback to them on my earlier flights as well when I wasn't able to upgrade. What a shame, I was just starting to like them.
RouteDelhi to Chennai