Vistara

"asked me to book a new ticket"

Trip Verified | Flights are new, clean & crew members are wearing Covid-19 PPE kit. I & my wife had Vistara tickets in the same flight segments. I booked my India portion of the ticket online through Vistara website. But my wife’s ticket was booked through a different agent. On Oct 3rd, we arrived at Baggage drop-off ticketing counter at at 6:05AM. Our flight departure was scheduled for 7:00AM. At the Baggage drop counter, they didn’t accept my baggage & but took my wife’s luggage & placed in the weighing machine. The agent in the counter informed me that the Baggage drop-off counter just got closed & I am late. I asked how you are taking her luggage, the agent told because she is having international ticket. My wife didn’t want to take the 7:00AM flight alone. So she took her luggage off from weighing belt. The check-in counter manager then advised us that, they would able do a complementary accommodation in next immediate flight & advised us to go to sales counter there & inform about this. We both went to Vistara customer service sales counter in Terminal-3. However the service representative there said that next flight I can take is at 5:50pm not 11:10 am. But she didn’t confirm my ticket & instead asked to wait. In the meantime my wife’s ticket was confirmed to 5:50pm flight by the booking agent. My ticket was still not confirmed until 12 noon. At this time the sales representative asked me to book a new ticket instead & pay the full price. I informed the representative that I was advised by check-in area manager that I would get a complementary adjustment in next flight. She asked me to bring the check-in area manager to sales counter which I couldn't do. By 1 pm, I went back to sales counter & wanted to pay the full price to book the ticket. At this time, the sales representative said there is NO ticket available to BBSR on 5:50pm and advised me to take next day flight. I informed the counter that there is ‘available ticket’ showing online. I went ahead and booked it using Vistara.com website by paying full for 5:50pm. But accidentally the first name in the new ticket was my wife’s first name instead of my first name.
RouteDelhi to Bhubaneswar
Date FlownOctober 2021

"wonderful flying experience"

Trip Verified | Thanks to Vistara for giving such a wonderful flying experience. I am happy with your new added facilities and the staff at Hyderabad airport. They helped me with my issue of my extra large luggage. Thanks to Mr Mahendra and Mr Ashok
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2021

"the crew was good"

Not Verified | I liked the airline, the crew was good and the food was also good. I liked their internet it was really fast better than my office one. I recommend everyone to use Vistara - though its bit costly but its worth it.
AircraftA320-200
RouteDelhi to Jammu
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"Vistara was a fantastic experience"

Trip Verified | I had flown from Delhi to Mumbai for some personal work. Vistara was a fantastic experience, they took great care of hygiene throughout the flight and this was the first time I experienced full flat beds in domestic business class within India. Business class seats had quite big screens for IFE and the service was pretty good as well given the pandemic. Since this was the morning flight, breakfast was scrambled eggs with paratha which was quite good with a bread roll and some fruits on the side, pretty good for a 1.5 hour long flight. Overall quite impressed, of course the pandemic has done away with the usual business class goodies of a welcome towel and a drink but then such are the times we live in.
RouteNew Delhi to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2021

31st August 2021 : Vistara response

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to provide you a wholesome inflight experience. Keep flying #TheNewFeeling 💜

"disappointed with Vistara’s in-flight food"

Trip Verified | Extremely disappointed with Vistara’s in-flight food. Expected better from a full service carrier than to be served a baked roll and a bottle of water. My prior journey was with an LCC where I purchased a hot meal and a refreshing beverage.
RouteKolkata to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2021

17th August 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Mr. Sen, Sorry for not living up to your expectations. Please note our meal service has been curtailed and now customized to keep the current guidelines in mind. We've duly noted your feedback in regards to the meal and shall be shared with our catering team respectively for future endeavors. Thanks.

"very pleasant travel experience"

Trip Verified | The service was nice, kind and prompt response from the staff, provided a small snack for 2.30 hrs flight. Seats and ambiance was much comfortable. No delays except the usual Delhi air traffic delay. The baggage reached safe. I am giving 9 points due to the behavior of one staff during check in process. He was hesitant to respond to my questions. Overall a very pleasant travel experience.
RouteDelhi to Chennai
Date FlownJuly 2021

"insisted me to pay £160 to check it in"

Trip Verified | This was my first time flying with Vistara. I travelled in business class and I was the only one there. I had two check in suitcases under 25 kgs, 1 small bagpack and 1 cabin bag. I had one extra cabin bag which weighed 8 kgs. They did not allow me to take it on board and insisted me to pay £160 to check it in. I asked the agent if she can reduce the price a little if I have to check the bag in and she refused. Never am I ever going to do the mistake of travelling with this airline.
RouteLondon to New Delhi

26th May 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Ms. Mehta, We are concerned to note your disappointment. Certainly, this is not the experience we wanted you to have. We understand that you were carrying 2 hand luggage and a purse, and two checked baggage. Since you wanted to check in one trolley bag on top of your 2 suitcases which exceeded your baggage allowance, hence our staff informed you about the charges for excess baggage as per policy. Thanks.

"Never again Vistara!"

Trip Verified | Had a horrendous journey back to the UK as ground staff did not have any idea on transit rules by country nor were they familiar with bubble agreements. Manager shows a message on Whatsapp claiming to be a set of guidelines followed by them. Staff need to be trained in customer service especially if they claim to be part of Singapore Airlines delivering world class service. Ground staff at the booking counter at New Delhi airport seem to be fed-up of life and feel they're doing passengers a favour by answering their queries. Never again Vistara!
RouteGoa to London via Delhi

20th May 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Customer, We are concerned to note your disappointment, this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our endeavor has always been to deliver the best level of service, however, we are sorry to note that it was not delivered to your satisfaction. please be assured that we will share your feedback with the concerned team and take corrective measures to enhance our quality of customer experience. We look forward to your kind understanding and request to give us another chance to serve you better. Thanks.

"eager to help and nothing was trouble at all"

Trip Verified | Right from boarding to landing, Vistara conducted it's duty with utmost sincerity and dedication. Premium economy cabins are spacious and so are seats. Cabin planning is good. They secure cabin from Economy class hence it feels private and less loud. The mood light shades they use are really appealing and food is just fantastic! In fact all flights originating from India, serves fantastic food! Hands down it's the best meal I have eaten on-board a flight. While I am at it, I might add that they can be bit generous with serving portions. IFE is bit boring and it needs more variety and latest movies. All this on one side and their cabin crew on another side. They elevate the experience on to another level. Vistara's crew are very professional and warm-hearted people. I could see that they are eager to help and nothing was trouble at all. Crew on DEL-FRA sector were the best crew I have experienced in my years of travel. They take individual orders from premium eco cabin and nothing comes from trolley. The whole experience made me feel at home. They exceeded the standards that of SIA and here after it will be my preferred airline to travel! If this level of service is maintained, once Vistara expands globally, it will give a run for buck to big 3 in gulf. Finally, it is an airline for here to stay and has a bright future.
RouteDelhi to Frankfurt

5th August 2021 : Vistara response

Nothing makes us more happy than such appreciations. Thank you for your #VistaraLove! 💜 And we await to serve you the best experience again. #FlyTheNewFeeling

"I had missed my flight"

Trip Verified | I had missed my flight due to service from the check-in team. For a flight of 8am, I was in the check-in line, having done mobile check-in earlier, before 6:45am. However, the check-in process took more than 30 min. By then, the person at the counter had refused to take my luggage and suggested that I just try 'my luck' by taking my luggage through security. I has asked in case the team can help me with security or thereafter through buggy. He said he can't help with either and this service was offered later once I missed my flight.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata
Date FlownMarch 2021

20th May 2021 : Vistara response

Dear Customer, We are concerned to note your disappointment, this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please write to us on [email protected] with your booking details so that our team can check and assist you. Thanks.