Vistara

"the staff were amazing"

Not Verified |   Vistara were very welcoming to us on both fights. Their service was really good, the seats were really clean and tidy and the staff were amazing. Enjoyed the flight, staff were so polite
RouteDelhi to London
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"an amazing experience"

Trip Verified |  We had an amazing experience with Vistara Mumbai staff. While travelling with a 10 mo baby we unfortunately got late for the check in. Even though the check in had closed 10 minutes ago they understood our situation and escorted us till the gate to make sure we did not miss our flight! Special thanks to Manas and Aparna and the whole staff for being so supportive. Aparna helped us throughout till the gate and even made the ground staff at airport aware of the situation. We would missed the flight definitely had it not been for these awesome people! I would rate the airline 11/10 if I could!
RouteMumbai to Ahmedabad
Date FlownFebruary 2024

“a mistake indeed”

Trip Verified | First time I ever book an international flight with Indian airline company (I'm flying across globe since 12years). That was a mistake indeed! Initially flight got cancelled by airline and i just accepted next day booking without any bargain. Later I had to cancel due to family circumstancess and since then my refund is stuck. Vistara is saying they refunded to my TA (booking.Com) and my TA saying they haven't. Finally, Vistara today accepted that they haven't processed it! all this took hell of follow-up e-mails, calls and so far no result. What a poor process Vistara has while world is moving towards industry 5.0! So don't book with Vistara (especially via TA) if you have fraction of chance to cancel it!
RouteFrankfurt to Mumbai

27th January 2024 : Vistara response

Dear customer, we are sorry to note your disappointment. Our endeavor has always been to provide the best experience to our customers and this was never intended to happen. We would request you to share the booking details at [email protected] for us to check and assist you. Thanks.

“Worst service ever”

Not Verified | Worst service ever. I was flying with family and allotted separate seats on online check in. No options given to choose seats. Staff at the airport was not ready to listen or help. Ruined my family trip time. My previous experience with Vistara was not good either. They lost my check in bag. Its been 11 months still not found and I haven't been compensated for baggage lost. Wouldn't recommend this airline.
RouteAhmedabad to Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2024

8th February 2024 : Vistara response

"genuine smiles and positive attitude"

Trip Verified | Kudos to the cabin crew on UK896 (IFS Rachna and her team) for their genuine smiles and positive attitude throughout the flight. Their cheerful demeanor created a welcoming atmosphere on board. The cabin crew's attention to detail was commendable. From keeping the cabin tidy to promptly responding to requests, their commitment to maintaining a high standard of service did not go unnoticed.
RouteTrivandrum to Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"Extremely poor experience2

Trip Verified | Extremely poor experience, no information on flight delay. Poor ground process management and flight experience not up to the mark.
RouteFrankfurt to Delhi

26th December 2023 : Vistara response

"fly again with this airline"

Trip Verified |   Its been a few years when I flew a lot in Asia, so flying this time to India with Vistara was a surprise: The check-in was swift, the service immaculate (especially the stewardess Eshey. The biggest surprise was the menu, an how delicious the different choices were done. Except from the nowadays still rubbery buns, we had Indian and Oriental menus with tastes, The only disappointment was that a plane as big as the 787 had to squeeze in a 3-3-3 arrangement in this class, when I expected 2-3-2. But - all in all - I would always fly again with this airline, provided the service remains that excellent.
RouteFrankfurt to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2023

“future flights only by Vistara”

Trip Verified | International experience on domestic flight! I wonder why I did not choose Vistara, ever before? Maybe because I always chose the lowest flight rates. But, the marginally higher rate gave me an opportunity to enjoy comfortable seat, watch a movie, play game, inclusive of delicious hot food and of course, timely arrival and departure. Thanks a lot Vistara! Wish you lot of success. Will ensure, future flights only by Vistara.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownNovember 2023

"impeccable service delivery"

Trip Verified |   I recently had the pleasure of flying with Vistara, and I must say it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. The cabin crew, led by the remarkable team of Jibran, Nevil, and Anuradha, truly set Vistara apart as one of the best airlines in the industry. From the moment I stepped on board, the warmth and professionalism of the cabin crew were evident. Jibran's leadership was evident in the seamless coordination of the team, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable journey for all passengers. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction were truly commendable. Nevil's friendly demeanor and proactive approach made the flight a delightful experience. He was attentive to passengers' needs, creating a welcoming atmosphere throughout the journey. Anuradha's dedication to service excellence was evident in her impeccable service delivery, making every passenger feel valued and well taken care of. The entire team, including the unsung heroes working in the background, contributed to making this flight stand out. The immaculate condition of the cabin, the punctuality of the flight, and the overall professionalism exhibited by the crew reflect Vistara's commitment to providing a top-notch travel experience. I look forward to future travels with Vistara, confident that I will continue to receive exceptional service.
RouteMumbai to Hyderabad
Date FlownDecember 2023

"happy about the wheelchair service"

Trip Verified | Extremely happy about the wheelchair service given by Mr Singh, in spite of the first wheelchair guy leaving my wife at the boarding waiting area, this person with a smile took my wife till the airplane entrance, great service. The crew was par excellent in all manner, keep it up, i will be for sure traveling by air Vistara only.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata