Vistara

"eager to help and nothing was trouble at all"

Trip Verified | Right from boarding to landing, Vistara conducted it's duty with utmost sincerity and dedication. Premium economy cabins are spacious and so are seats. Cabin planning is good. They secure cabin from Economy class hence it feels private and less loud. The mood light shades they use are really appealing and food is just fantastic! In fact all flights originating from India, serves fantastic food! Hands down it's the best meal I have eaten on-board a flight. While I am at it, I might add that they can be bit generous with serving portions. IFE is bit boring and it needs more variety and latest movies. All this on one side and their cabin crew on another side. They elevate the experience on to another level. Vistara's crew are very professional and warm-hearted people. I could see that they are eager to help and nothing was trouble at all. Crew on DEL-FRA sector were the best crew I have experienced in my years of travel. They take individual orders from premium eco cabin and nothing comes from trolley. The whole experience made me feel at home. They exceeded the standards that of SIA and here after it will be my preferred airline to travel! If this level of service is maintained, once Vistara expands globally, it will give a run for buck to big 3 in gulf. Finally, it is an airline for here to stay and has a bright future.
RouteDelhi to Frankfurt
Date FlownMay 2021

"I had missed my flight"

Trip Verified | I had missed my flight due to service from the check-in team. For a flight of 8am, I was in the check-in line, having done mobile check-in earlier, before 6:45am. However, the check-in process took more than 30 min. By then, the person at the counter had refused to take my luggage and suggested that I just try 'my luck' by taking my luggage through security. I has asked in case the team can help me with security or thereafter through buggy. He said he can't help with either and this service was offered later once I missed my flight.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata
Date FlownMarch 2021

"amazing service and new aircraft"

Trip Verified | One of the best full-service airlines in India with amazing service and new aircraft which are well maintained in terms of cleanliness and hygiene. Vistara Economy has good legroom. The food offered was complementary and was good. Amazing inflight entertainment (to be viewed on your phone).
AircraftA320 NEO
RouteBagdogra to Pune via Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2021

"In flight service was good"

Trip Verified | Good experience, done web check-in and traveling without checking baggage so no check in experience, boarding was smooth. In flight service was good and so was food. Aircraft looks clean and hygienic.
AircraftA320Neo
RouteDelhi to Guwahati
Date FlownMarch 2021

"Not a pleasant experience"

Trip Verified | Not a pleasant experience, starting from boarding to inflight. Boarding was chaotic, no social distancing. Food served to me was the same as economy class, probably they have shortage of meal so served me the one for economy class. After boarding no one ask or provide water, only after take off.
AircraftA320Neo
RouteGuwahati to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2021

"no option other than to pay up"

Trip Verified | The check in staff was not informed on the baggage policy, made me wait for about 15 mins while she checked with someone on call. There was no response from the other line and she made a random decision to charge me for my carry on bag (INR 8000) which was apparently way more than the cost of ticket itself. Her supervisor was just interested in moving the queue and she would not listen to the details of my booking. Eventually I was getting late for the flight and had no option other than to give in at that time to get my boarding pass. More details: I was flying from Chicago to Chandigarh and my domestic leg from New Delhi to Chandigarh was booked on United Airlines operated by Vistara. I had 2 check in bags + carry on bag + laptop bag, all under permissible weight limits and typical of an international flight from USA to India. I was not sure about the size of the aircraft in the domestic flight so I inquired if my carry on bag would fit in or not. They mentioned it won’t and even if it did it is above 7kg limit for a carry on bag and instead of taking the risk I should check in and pay for 15kgs instead. This was in spite of me showing them the Vistara policy which had to honour the same baggage allowance for connections from international flights within 48 hrs. Her recommendation was that I either magically get rid of my 8kg belongings or pay up to board the flight, given the departure time I had no option other than to pay up. To make matters worse the supervisor on the floor was completely rude and interested in chatting with her friends than pay attention to any questions from customers. Fast forward, I boarded the flight, half empty and huge spaces for carry on bags in the flights and knowing all that she still made me check in the bag for additional amount. I felt completely ridiculous and betrayed and I hope that the airlines invest some time in teaching manners and policies to their front end staff.
RouteDelhi to Chandigarh
Date FlownMarch 2021

"expect an outstanding onboard experience"

Trip Verified | Goa to Bombay in Business Class. We have come to expect an outstanding onboard experience on Vistara and this time it was no different. My one point of criticism was the transport from the aircraft to the terminal upon landing in Bombay: the bus was packed to the gills in complete disregard for the current pandemic situation we are in. What is the use of masks and face shields if you are going to have people brushing against you and breathing down your neck?
AircraftA320neo
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"service onboard was flawless"

(Iceland)

Trip Verified | Flew Bombay to Goa in Business Class in January 2021. Vistara made a show of following pandemic protocol by handing out masks and face shields before boarding. Then they promptly packed to the gills the bus that transports passengers to the aircraft (reason I am deducting 2 points in my rating). The service onboard was flawless, the seats very comfortable for short haul flights. Vistara Business is best premium option currently available in India.
AircraftA320neo
RouteBombay to Goa
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"I was very impressed"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Mumbai by Vistara. Today I tried flying the new feeling for the first time and I was very impressed. I had checked in online for the flight and had the printout of the boarding pass however during check in I was really happy and appreciated with the check in agent Vidhya who was kind enough to give us an extra legroom seat for our flight which was not chargeable and that was hugely appreciated. Boarding and departure was well on time and the seat was quite comfortable and soft. The extra legroom seats were very comfortable and it was also a pleasant surprise to know that the airline have also started resuming their inflight meal services which consisted of a veg sandwich, cookies and a bottle of water. There was also the inflight entertainment Vistara World which was accessible from the devices but I didn't go through it in detail although it seemed it had a decent collection of bollywood / hollywood movies. Arrival was ahead of schedule and baggage retrieval was also very smooth. Overall I have to say that this was an excellent flight service for such a short journey, I can only imagine how much better flying on premium economy / business would be. If one is looking for comfort and luxurious flying you won't be disappointed with Vistara. I might travel in Premium Economy or Business in the future if possible. Highly recommend it.
AircraftAirbus A320
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"non availability of bus"

Trip Verified | Raipur to Delhi on 28th November. After reaching Delhi Airport the cabin crew forced us to stand in flight for around 40 minutes due to non availability of bus. When we try to discuss this to crew members they did not respond and ignored us.
RouteRaipur to Delhi