Virgin Australia

Virgin Australia customer review

The cabin crew and ground crew are anti-children. Neither would allow us access to an infant bassinet. The crew manager said that I was being disruptive for asking. During the flight the crew invented rules about standing and sitting zones but only enforced them for the toddlers.

Virgin Australia customer review

Melbourne-LA found entertainment and leg room fantastic service what you would expect in any service industry. Return we also found consistency with the service and food to be good.

Virgin Australia customer review

Brisbane to Los Angeles return. Fantastic service friendly crew. More legroom than other airlines. Great service in Los Angeles prior to departure. Would fly them again no question.

Virgin Australia customer review

SYD- LAX was ok. Seat was uncomfortable food disappointing (I'm not a fussy eater when it comes to airplane food). LAX to SYD very disappointing! Once again the food was poor. My seat would not recline back. I asked one of the attendants to look into it but she never came back to assist or offer to move me in another seat - on the way to the toilets found a person who had 3 seats all to himself. So the entire 14 hour flight my seat was reclined up while the seat in front of me was reclined forward. Very uncomfortable! In addition my blanket wrapped in plastic was dirty. I think V Australia is focussed too much on giving a 'cool' impression to their customers. But really they should focus on serving the needs of their customers.

Virgin Australia customer review

Abu Dhabi to Sydney on V Australia in Business Class. I was very disappointed with the Business seat configuration for lack of privacy. Food was great however limited free dining options and some wines were claimed to not be served on the sector despite no indication of that in the menu. Waited 20 minutes after getting on board to even be asked if I wanted a drink! Waited and waited for another despite there only being 16 people in the cabin. This was an Etihad Airways codeshare but it should not mean reduction in quality or service!

Virgin Australia customer review

Business Class LAX-Brisbane-LAX. 2x3x2 seating seat/bed comfortable with excellent IFE. Inflight service and food is excellent and superior to other carriers on this route. The menu is extensive. Wonderful presentation and taste. There is a non stop bar. Staff seem to love their job.

Virgin Australia customer review

Flying to Christchurch New Zealand following the earthquake. The government has issued no non essential travel warnings there are shortages of water sewage problems and many wounded souls - we asked to re-route to another NZ city. Our hotel is no longer standing. All other hotels anywhere near that area are full and much needed for emergency workers and victims. V Australia is refusing to re-route us - unless we want to pay $3700 to change our two tickets. Unbelievable. It appears that V Australia is encouraging people to go into a disaster zone. The customer service people on the phone have been insensitive.

Virgin Australia customer review

They changed my flight from LAX to Melbourne and never let me know. I had just arrived in LA after a 6 hour flight went to check in and the people at the counter just laughed and said "that flight doesn't exist". I gave them the Eticket and they said " just this week they changed the schedule your flight doesn't leave until tomorrow". They never sent an email called or even apologised. So now I'm being re-routed through Brisbane and my 27 hour trip has just blown out to 33 hours with an extra stop! If you want to get to where you're going on schedule do not fly this airline.

Virgin Australia customer review

Frankfurt to Abu Dhabi on Etihad was great but then got surprise of V Australia from Abu Dhabi to Sydney. The crew were fantastic and V Australia have lifted their game. Cannot speak highly enough of this carrier.

Virgin Australia customer review

LAX-SYD-LAX. Business Class both ways. Best flights I've had. Virgin Blue domestic legs were in Premium Economy and exceeded my expectations. US carriers (Domestic) could learn a thing or two from Blue.