VietJet Air

"I would not recommend Vietjet"

Not Verified | First of all, they printed out the wrong seats, and it took them 45 mins to correct a simple problem. Second, I flew the same airline from HCM city to Phu Quoc without any problem with my baggage. But when i flew back, one of the flight attendants wanted to check my baggage. She said my baggage was overweight. Well, they should have told me when i checked in and weighed my luggage in the front door. She ask me to pay extra 300 dongs for my baggage. They are literally scammers asking for customer money. I would not recommend Vietjet to anyone.
RoutePhu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City
Date FlownMay 2022

"Overweight of my personal luggage"

Trip Verified | Overweight of my personal luggage. I fly before from Bangkok to Phuket, Phuket to Bangkok and Bangkok to Udon Thani. There was no problems at all and all was with the same airline. The ground staff at Udon Thani let my book the last time a flight with that Airline. Never had so poor people at check in.
RouteUdon Thani to Bangkok
Date FlownMay 2022

"do not trust this organization"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I have never experienced such detestable, unprofessional service as I have with VietJet. Having spent 20mins explaining to the staff that I needed my epipen injections on the plane in case of emergency, I went through security, boarded the plane and they then accosted me as we were supposed to depart and demanded they take them away. So disconnected, I do not trust this organization to run an airline.
RouteBangkok to Phuket
Date FlownMay 2022

"On time and quick disembarkation"

Trip Verified | No issues on this flight. It’s a low cost carrier so you have to pay for your baggage. However I booked with them for pure convenience of flying into Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). On time and quick disembarkation.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownApril 2022

"will be our last trip with Vietjet"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | Ticket fares increased while we were browsing (especially when our session timed out), such a sneaky way to get passenger to pay more for the same ticket. Flights VJ602 to Cam Ranh Airport scheduled to depart at 8:30am 22/04/2022, delayed 3 times, to 10:10pm, then again to 2:00pm, and finally to 3:00pm. Not sure if this is the last delay. Our whole trip is ruined because of this, because the airline wants to consolidate all passengers from different trips across the day so save cost and increase revenue. Such an awful way to do business. This will be our last trip with Vietjet, and we urge all passengers to avoid this airline at all cost.
RouteHo Chi Minh City to Cam Ranh
Date FlownApril 2022

"asking them to pay 1000 baht for the 1 kilo"

(Albania)

Trip Verified | Horrible service, refused because my empty luggage is 3 kilo and laptop is 4 kilo even though I flew exactly the same carry on from Bangkok. They did this also to other customers bumping them off the flight or asking them to pay 1000 baht for the 1 kilo. Criminal and theft taking money from customer at the gate for 1 kilo.
RouteKhon Kaen to Bangkok
Date FlownApril 2022

"cancelled flight with no warning or notice"

Trip Verified | Airline cancelled flight with no warning or notice. Went to the airport and unable to check in. Unable to reach the airline via email the past 2 days.
RouteHo Chi Minh to Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2022

"the deluxe ticket-group seems to be a big joke for us"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Had deluxe-group tickets from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, allowing us to make free changes in flight time and free seat reservation. Our flight had planned departure 10.05 am. Since we arrived airport early at 03.00 am from another city, we made a request to Vietjet to put us on an earlier flight after they opened their check-in at 04.30 am. The crew of Vietjet could not help us to change the flight time to either flight at 06.30 or 07.40 even though there were a lot of available seats left, and they excused it that their system would not allow a change to a earlier flight-time. Also there were some issues with our seat-reservation, forcing us to have some other seats than the ones we reserved. In other words the deluxe ticket-group seems to be a big joke for us.
RouteBangkok to Chiang Mai
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"I would not recommend them"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | Terrible Airline. Not a single flight I have taken with them has left on time. Their website accepts payment and then fails to verify so I had to contact my bank. Customer service is terrible. Overall I would not recommend them. Rather fly Vietnam Airlines.
RouteHanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"discourage you to travel with them"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | They have absolutely terrible customer service and show signs of misconducting in their ticket issuing. They always over-sell the tickets and if you don't assign a seat for yourself during the booking process. They will change your flight to any other flight that benefits them, ignoring your schedule without hesitation. It happens to my case when I book a flight from HCM to Hue, departure time @14:50. They change it to 19:40 with no good reason, while my friend booked the same flight but got no change (of course he chose a seat before). The call center offer a solution of flying me to Danang. I mean wtf, is that a solution for you? How am I suppose to travel from Danang to Hue? It doesn't stop there. When I arrived at the airport, the schedule show they expect the flight to take off at 20:45. A total delay of 6 hours which totals my entire plan on that day. I absolutely discourage you to travel with them.
RouteHo Chi Minh to Hue