VietJet Air

"They have terrible customer service"

Not Verified | They have terrible customer service. I will never fly with this airline again. My mom has aggressive breast cancer and was diagnosed a few weeks before our Thailand vacation. They asked that we send them a specific doctor's note, hospital paperwork, passport pictures, etc. After going through all of that trouble, they refused to give her and my father a refund. They could have just told us that upfront, but wasted even more of our time during what is a scary, stressful and sad time already. The other airline companies all issued us a full refund immediately and didn't ask for nearly the same amount of paperwork. We will never fly with Vietjet Air again!
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Worst travel experience"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Worst travel experience of my life having travelled with my wife and infant daughter on 06th Nov from Bangkok to Hanoi started from a ticketing error by Vietjet Air, 2 hours waiting at the check in with no response, rude and unethical ground staff threatening to cancel the check in at the counter followed up by an unprofessional management response to the official complaint. This is an airline which doesn't understand the value of a passenger.
RouteBangkok to Hanoi
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Avoid this airline during COVID"

Not Verified | Avoid this airline especially during COVID. We traveled from Ho Chi Minh to Da Nang and the flight was full considering that Ho chi Minh is a hot spot for COVID.
RouteHo Chi Minh City to Da Nang
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Scam merchants"

Not Verified | Was booked to fly in April 2020 for Hanoi F1 GP. Cancelled and issued flight credit not refund. Have now been told must use before December. Have told rep I live in Australia, have no time off with and no reason to go as no GP. They say must use, the only option. No option if I can't go. Asked for refund but told refund policy has changed. How can they do that on existing paid for flights. Scam merchants. Sure pandemic hurt them but I shouldn't have to pay for it.
RouteBangkok to Hanoi
Date FlownOctober 2021

"not gonna recommend this airline"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | The flights are never on time for some reason, but this time is unacceptable (schedule revised 3 times). I have to fly with Vietjet as it’s only one flight available and fit in my schedule but never ever again and not gonna recommend this airline.
RouteHat Yao to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2021

"not a professional airline"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I flew to BKK with 25 Kg of the extra bag weight. I decide to add on the service both by myself and the contact center. I could not reach their service ( Call, Facebook, Live chat) I can do anything just check-in and paid double price for my luggage and the funny part was, the contact centre replied my two days later. There are not a professional airline.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Very bad customer service"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Very bad customer service, flight always change. I also have a next flight on the next 2 days but the airline cancel my trip that I had already paid for hotel and car rental. The worst airline that I ever used!
RouteKhon Kaen to Bangkok
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"terrible customer service"

Not Verified | Terrible airlines, should never use their services. I have heard the annoying things about their services, long-hours delay, poor attitude staffs anf customer services. I have to buy the ticket from them as I was urgently need to flight and tickets from others airlines were sold out. However they cancelled my flight the day after my purchase without any notification in any form. I have to reach them by phone to have my refund and deal with terrible customer service. They had not only bad attitude but also not willing to refund me money but coupon. I deeply regretted choosing their airlines and never want to be with them anymore in the future. Highly recommend you guys to choose other airlines aside Vietjet if possible.
RouteNha Trang to Ho Chi Minh
Date FlownAugust 2021

"very disappointed with the service"

Not Verified | They were not flexible with the worsening COVID-19 situation in Thailand whatsoever. In a time when funds are tight for almost everyone, it should be especially important to offer flexibility. They are offering no refunds for things that are out of people's control and instead only offer either credit or change the flight once. Not even the other options are "good" options. Credit time is short and you can only change the flight once (but the covid situation keeps changing!). I do not live in Thailand and therefore am completely losing the money because I cannot reschedule. They have not been helpful at all and I am very disappointed with the service.
RouteBangkok to Surat Thani
Date FlownJuly 2021

"don't fly and don't refund"

(Italy)

Not Verified | Vietjet Air cancelled our flight and rebooked 2 days later. Then they cancelled again and rebooked 3 days later. Note this new date was still unconfirmed. We cannot wait anymore. Booked with another company and asked for a refund and they refused. They are a complete scam. They sell ticket, don't fly and don't refund. Avoid at all cost.
RouteDa Nang to Hanoi