VietJet Air

"Very satisfied with the flight"

(Thailand)

Not Verified | I took VietJet Air to Phuket and while I was putting my luggage up to the cabin. As usual the clumsy me ended up dropping my headphones. Honestly I was starting to panic as it's the 2nd pair I lost this year. However, one of the flight attendants handled the situation very well and told me he would help me find it. After a few minutes he found my headphones. I am so satisfied by his attentiveness and will to assist. It's always the little things that counts for me. Very satisfied with the flight today.
RouteBangkok to Phuket
Date FlownFebruary 2023

"Delay after delay after delay"

Trip Verified | Delay after delay after delay. Poor communication bad service. The worst airline in Vietnam. Stay away at all costs! I wasted 4-8 hours every time. I fly with them just because of delays.
RouteSaigon to Phu Quoc
Date FlownFebruary 2023

"hefty fees for my two checked in bags"

Not Verified | Worst flight, I will never fly again! They charged hefty fees for my two checked in bags. Air ticket is not cheap. No food or drink in the air. Bad attitude staff. Flight delayed for two hours. Waited for luggage another 1+ hour. Just terrible!
RoutePhuket to Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"well-known for delayed flights"

Not Verified | This is my second time flying with them. The scheduled departure time is 12pm but not until 4pm. Vietjet is well-known for delayed flights. Never try Vietjet if you have already booked your trips/tours that need you to show up on time. The best is not to fly with them. You will regret.
RouteDa Lat to Can Tho
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"seating is not comfortable"

Trip Verified | Services are very poor, and Indian food is not good for vegetarian. The seating is not comfortable and many times it is not on time. Worst service ever.
RouteDenpasar to Mumbai via Ho Chi Minh City

"Awful customer service"

Not Verified | Awful customer service at check-in, they made a mistake and cancelled our seats then asked us to buy more. Staff were rude and arrogant. Have had many flights in Asia, this is the worst company, 2 hours late on arrival to add to the misery - you have been warned.
RouteKrabi to Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"I don't recommend Vietjet"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | The worst airline experience in my life. The staff checking in the luggage weighed up every single thing we had, including laptops and phones, and made us pay $95 for 7kg extra weight, which could only be handed over and could not be taken into the cabin. The funniest thing is that we flew to Vietnam by the same company 07.01.23 from Bangkok, and there we paid nothing extra for the same amount of luggage. Perhaps this was his first working day and he wanted to curry favor. Being on the road the whole previous year and having flights every month, we first encountered this problem. I don't recommend Vietjet to anyone.
RouteHo Chi Minh to Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2023

" Never fly Vietjet, ever"

Trip Verified | We booked in September to fly Vietjet from Chiang Mai to BKK so we could make our Flight on Bangkok Air on to TRAT. Unfortunately, Bangkok Air didn't have a connecting flight anymore. So we booked the 6 am flight from CM to BKK on Vietjet. weeks later, Vietjet canceled the 6 am flight and put us on the 8 am, which would have never gotten us to our flight on BA, to get to TRAT. I emailed 10 times, and all i got was Vietnamese letters, texts, and never English. I kept saying i didn't speak Vietnamese and couldn't understand what was being said. I went to the website and wrote from there, and always got a language that i couldn't understand. We had to fly Bangkok Air to BKK a day ahead, staying a hotel, and leave for Tratt on BA, the next day. While in the BKK airport, i went to the Vietjet counter, and they said to email again, and nothing would happen. They were right. Now, my credit card said that the dispute Went to Vietjet, because in their liabilities (on website ) says that they are not responsible for anything. The nice lady read the letter, that was now in English (from their bank) That indeed, they can cancel, stop, do anything they want, and they are not responsible. Never fly Vietjet, ever.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2022

"Very good value"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Excellent flight on Thai Vietjet on their clean and tidy purple WOW A321 aircraft. Easy checkin at BKK with efficient counter agent. Boarding efficient and on time departure and arrival at KBV. Air crew provided great service from start to finish. Nice selection of hot meal items available for purchase. Very good value for the ticket price compared with other airlines serving this route. Highly recommended.
RouteBangkok to Krabi
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"the worst airline service"

Trip Verified |  Absolutely terrible. Phone contact line does not answer for hours. Extortionate extra baggage fees. Beware please! Flight cancelled without a word of explanation, leaving us waiting for hours. The cancellation appeared to have been done deliberately, simply to allow the airline to combine our flight with a later one, and thereby increase their profits, with little concern at all for the passengers. Extremely uncomfortable seats with almost zero degree recline. Baggage left behind!! Scheduled landing 2pm, baggage still not arrived, currently midnight. Absolutely the worst airline service I have ever experienced. It seems from these reviews that I am not alone. Absolutely terrible.
RouteChiang Mai to Bangkok