Uganda Airlines

"disappointing and unprofessional"

(Uganda)

Trip Verified | I booked a flight for 8:00-9:15 am. At 6 am, we arrived at Nairobi Jomo kenyatta for checking in and we were told its not time for checking in. We were called to check in at 7:15. We have stood here till 8am for a flight at 8am. Airport staff told us, this flight never takes off at 8am. Its joined with the 10am flight. This is disappointing and unprofessional. Why not communicate an ever occurring incidence or scrap off the 8am flight.
RouteNairobi to Entebbe
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"a really pleasant experience"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Flying with Uganda Airlines was a really pleasant experience. The Bombardier CRJ900 was more than adequate for the task of flying from Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)to Entebbe (Uganda) and back. The aircraft was perfectly clean in both flights, and the cabin crew quite professional and kind. I especially appreciated the leg space available, far better than on most European economy class seats experienced. A snack was served during the 1.50 minutes flight, that included a chicken sandwich, a fruit juice, a small bottle of water and a banana. More than enough for a mid afternoon flight. Worth mentioning is the kind support that I received at Uganda Airlines office in Entebbe, when facing an administrative issue that could have badly affected my trip. Very effective personnel, who did more for me than it was their duty. Thumbs up!
AircraftCRJ 900