Transavia

Transavia customer review

Nothing good to say. My flight (Luton-Rotterdam) was cancelled and no information or assistance given whatsoever. They refuse to compensate it according to EU regulations. I have been using them before quite regularly and cancellations and delays have happened in the past more than by any other airline. The planes are ok although not very clean. FA are not service oriented although quick and effective. I dont use this airline anymore due to all above mentioned problems. Avoid them.

Transavia customer review

Very disappointing airline. They cancelled our flight to Rotterdam - after they had boarded us on the plane for a long time and then we had to disembark. Very mixed messages about how we were to get to Rotterdam. We only found out after re-booking on another airline that they were offering an alternative flight but from another airport - and this was already about 5 hours after our scheduled departure. Now refuse to give any compensation.

Transavia customer review

AMS to Venice. Flight on time (only half full) fast boarding etc. For tall people UNSUITABLE. You have to be smaller than 1.90 or with short legs because legspace is absent. This was compensated by the nice crew IFE and fast delivery of luggage. I'd like to note them as 2 STAR for objective criteria but give them 3 for the nice crew and speediness of operations.

Transavia customer review

Luton - Rotterdam return. First time with Transavia so not to sure what to expect. Luton is not my first choice of airport but the check in and security checks were very quick and efficient. Boarding was on time and trouble free. It is so much easier when you have a seat allocated (unlike some other airlines). FA's attentive and friendly. The 737 -700 was comfortable enough for this short flight. Return trip the following day was a similar experience . All in all very good value for money.

Transavia customer review

Rome to Copenhagen took over 6 (six!) hours delayed with a detour around Napoli and much waiting. The cabin crew herded passengers around the plane several times during the boarding and nobody from the company expressed any kind of regret for the delays or discomfort. Furthermore baggage was delayed by more than 30 minutes when we finally arrived in Copenhagen. My experience with this company was altogether bad and I will never fly with them again. Avoid them at all cost.

Transavia customer review

Some carriers are flying to Alicante and Valencia but transavia.com is still my first pick. affordable rates when you book early. Although food and drinks onboard pretty expensive (cup of coffee 25 euro's). Even so they offer great service on a short flight. Inflight entertainment is shown crew is professional and the seats are pretty comfortable for these short hubs. Cabin crew speaks fluent english. Even free magazines are sometimes onboard and so are newspapers on the homeward leg. Modern planes clean overall and toilets that are cleaned after the flight.

Transavia customer review

Return flight Paris-Funchal. Funchal airport is excellent. Clean aircraft and almost in time. Cabin crew was attentive and smiling.