Transavia

"Worst customer service"

Trip Verified | Worst customer service. I requested a refund for canceled tickets and i told them that the original account is closed. They said get us a paper that its closed so we can transfer to a new one, i did and then they transfered to the closed account anyways. They then asked for another paper and when i got it, they said we cant help we already transfered the money. First of all, no money has reached the closed account and now they want to do the same thing to me with another canceled flight. They have literally been the worst customer service i ever dealt with. I recommend everyone stay away from Transavia because they don't care about your money, they will rob you and then reply to your emails by ignoring you and ignoring everything you were talking about.
RouteBeirut to Amsterdam
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"doesn’t allow for online check-in"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | The flight left before the scheduled time and arrived well ahead, which is always great. The aircraft was very clean and staff was nice. But Transavia doesn’t allow for online check-in, which, given the circumstances, makes even less sense than normal. Also, lines for the Paris flights were mixed.
RouteLisbon to Amsterdam
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"Worst user experience"

Trip Verified | Worst user experience through their website and customer service of all airlines I've ever used. After they changed my flight time, I messaged them a thousand times. After no response, I called them and confirmed my flight change. However, my booking details have not changed and I'm supposed to fly in 3 days. Unacceptable customer service and the current circumstances are not an excuse anymore: other airlines have treated me professionally and with respect.
RouteAmsterdam to Athens
Date FlownJune 2020

"Disgrace and very rude"

Trip Verified | I'm calling the airline just now, had to wait 45 minutes, asked about the PCR test, operator acts as if he never heard about it. I say you sell trips to Greece , so you must know what are the conditions, and he hangs up the phone. For weeks on end, there are waiting lines for 50-60 minutes, and they never fix it. Disgrace and very rude. Customer unfriendly.
RouteAmsterdam to Rhodes
Date FlownAugust 2020

"I will fly with them again "

Not Verified | Flew Transavia from Athens to Amsterdam in February 2020. It was a lovely flight and I complement the crew on a job well done. I will fly with them again in the future.
RouteAthens to Amsterdam
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"seats are not very clean"

Trip Verified | We paid extra and booked the exit row seats, which the Transavia website said was possible if children 12 to 16 are accompanied by an adult. However, when we arrived at the airport, we were told that we could not have the exit row seat as my son was 12 and that Transavia had changed our seats to another standard row. I told the ground staff that the website had indicated it was possible, which is the reason for us booking. This resulted in some confusion but we managed to get the seats that we paid for eventually. This is the 2nd time that Transavia had shifted us without consent, and both times, we had to rectify. I think that shifting passenger seats without prior consent is highly unprofessional as this is preventing people from getting what they paid for. Onboard, the exit row had decent leg room. The seats are not very clean because they provided us with disinfectant wipes to wipe down our seats ourselves. I saw the prior's customer's dirty disinfectant wipe still in the pocket of my seat.
RouteInnsbruck to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2020

"standard seats had very narrow leg room"

Trip Verified | At boarding, we were told that our face masks could not be used to board Transavia, as it had a valve design. Whilst it was only a design, it was still not allowed and we had to get new facemasks. Upon boarding, we were given a disinfectant tissue in a packet. I noted crumbs on the seat, which indicated that the plane was not cleaned prior to us boarding. We were lucky enough to be seated at row 1, where we had good leg room. The other standard seats had very narrow leg room. We had to pay for food and drinks, and the menu was similar to Transavia flights pre-pandemic. Only card payments are accepted - no cash. Overall, the short flight was OK. The flight was not that full, and there was good social distance between passenger groups. A face mask without a valve or valve design is required for flights on Transavia
RouteAmsterdam to Innsbruck
Date FlownJuly 2020

"Luggage arrived three days late"

Trip Verified | Luggage arrived three days late due to chaotic check-in at Amsterdam. My pregnant wife had to stand for 2.5 hours to check-in. In Porto we waited another two hours before a ground agent condescended to accept the report. We incurred costs replacing clothes and toiletries. I am insured to cover this but I have to claim on Transavia first which is impossible.
RouteAmsterdam to Oporto
Date FlownJuly 2020

"Used napkins in pocket"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Online check-in wasn’t possible because of codeshare flight (transavia/KLM). Used napkins in pocket in front of me and broken closing of air conditioner almost froze me and other passengers around me.
RouteNaples to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2020

"has very reasonable prices"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Transavia has very reasonable prices for a direct flight without luggage, and does no rip you off for the “extra services”. The Seats are perfectly acceptable, the cabin is neat and clean, and that i could notice there is no excursions from a security and safety standard. The flight was on time on departure and arrival.
RouteLisbon to Paris Orly