Transavia

"never landed on time"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Malaga. Flying at least every 2 weeks for the past 1 years and never landed on time. The usual amount of delay is at least half an hour every flights and today we are already delayed in Amsterdam for at least half an hour again due to the incompetence for not finishing the boarding in time.
RouteAmsterdam to Malaga
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"not always low on cost"

Not Verified | Amsterdam to Thessaloniki. I travel frequently to Greece to visit my family and I use Transavia since it’s the only direct flight to my hometown out of Amsterdam. I am generally happy with the service since I do know what to expect although for the record it is not always low on cost.
RouteAmsterdam to Thessaloniki
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"so disappointed with this airline"

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Amsterdam. Never again! I am so disappointed with this airline. I am a single mom, i sent my child with the accompanied child service to visit his dad on holidays, what i got? The company lost my 5yr old child glasses during the flight, 300EUR glasses. Because he fellt asleep and they didn’t take all his belongings. I did all the procedures, the answer I got is if isn’t in lost and found that means it didn’t get lost in the flight. Of course he wore them to get into the flight. Never again.
RouteBarcelona to Amsterdam
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"usual amount of delay half an hour"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Thessaloniki. Flying at least every 6-8 weeks for the past 2 years and i almost never landed on time. The usual amount of delay is at least half an hour in almost every of my flights and today we are already stuck in Amsterdam for at least half an hour again due to the incompetence for not finishing the boarding in time.
RouteAmsterdam to Thessaloniki
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"no free food or drinks"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Tenerife. Awful service, no free food or drinks, only paid overpriced drinks and snacks. Old plane's infrastructure: seats very shabby! Also, the distance between seats is narrow: I am only 1.75 tall but my knees were stubborn into the front seat. No Wi-Fi, no intranet, no radio or TV.
RouteAmsterdam to Tenerife
Date FlownDecember 2019

"not a low-cost company"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Malaga. The only reason why I chose this company is that they have many routes. It is definitely not a low-cost company. Not worthy in terms of quality / service. Their luggage policies are extreme (even worse than Ryanair) and of course, you have to pay all on board. Often their flights are delayed (I have waited for 30 mins to 4 hours) and in general, the service is really bad. They sometimes don't explain to you even why all those delays. There is not much space for the legs (and I'm not very tall), they encourage you to "take all the trash with you " several times, no in-flight entertainment, rude hostess. As I said, I fly with them because is the easiest way to go to Spain from The Netherlands, but i always try to choose other companies if it is possible
RouteAmsterdam to Malaga
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Left my jacket in overhead locker"

Trip Verified | Innsbruck to Amsterdam. Travelling back from holiday, very early start. Left my jacket in overhead locker. Unfortunately I could not get all my hand luggage etc into one locker and forget I left the jacket in another locker. We were one of the last people to leave the aircraft. I contacted airline help desk 30 minutes after arrival. They said the cleaners must have taken it. They didn’t care, took no details told me to contact loss and found in the airport. Which required me going out of the departure area finding the lost and found desk. They said I should really go via the airline. I said I did and they then directed me to the online form. Had to go through security again etc. Basically a complete waste of time. Lost a lovely light weight winter jacket £225 plus sunglasses £100.
RouteInnsbruck to Amsterdam
Date FlownNovember 2019

"never recommend Transavia"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Reykjavik. The flight was delayed on the outbound journey, the plane was not clean, and some cabin staff were unprofessional. On the return flight, the flight was 2 hours 20 minutes delayed. We were offered 5 euros to buy a meal, but that only buys a cola? I would never recommend Transavia to people.
RouteAmsterdam to Reykjavik
Date FlownNovember 2019

"overall service is poor"

Trip Verified | Chania to Amsterdam. This is by far the worst airline I have ever travelled with. When you want to check in online a day before, it is not possible to select enough seats because they want to reserve seats for people who want to check in at the airport. Arriving at the airport I asked if it was possible to get 2 seats so the person I am travelling with could sit next to me ... the person at the check in desk did not listen so I had to explain myself multiple times, just to hear that it was not possible. Note: there were still many people behind us who needed to check in so they did not have a seat yet. Furthermore the flight was delayed because they lost 4 pieces of luggage? The overall service is poor, I would recommend Ryanair over Transavia.
RouteChania to Amsterdam
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Crew was pleasant"

Trip Verified | Heraklion to Eindhoven. Flight landed on time. Seats are very cramped on the newer airplanes of Transavia. No IFE on board. Crew was pleasant and correct. Prices for food and drinks weer average.
RouteHeraklion to Eindhoven