Titan Airways

"have nothing but praise for the cabin crew"

Not Verified | My sister and I flew from LGW to Banjul. I have nothing but praise for the cabin crew. We flew out on 19th Nov at 8.30. The crew were amazing, we have flown many times and although some passengers were difficult they never wavered from the job in hand and seemed to be happy, genuinely. I wish I took the crews names, as they were on the go the whole 6 hrs.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Banjul
Date FlownNovember 2019

"staff friendly and professional"

Not Verified | Rhodes to Birmingham. We would just like to say a big thank you to all the crew on our aircraft from Rhodes to Birmingham that brought us back on the 29th September due to Thomas cook not trading anymore. The staff was so friendly and professional. Thank you once again .
RouteRhodes to Birmingham
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"helpful, efficient and courteous"

Not Verified | Titan Airways flew us back from Mytilene to Manchester (Flight ZT1501) as part of the repatriation after TC collapsed. The flight was excellent, particularly the stewardesses who were helpful, efficient and courteous. The plane was very clean with better leg room than I’ve had before on a typical economy class carrier at anytime in the past, outside of long haul flights. The only gripe I had was the in flight entertainment, it didn’t work even though it said I was connected, I got no connection to it at anytime of trying. This is why it’s only a 9 and not a 10 star review.
RouteMytilene to Manchester

"Extremely professional"

Not Verified | Kos to Birmingham. Massive thank you to Titan Airways for bringing us home from Kos, not only was it the smoothest flight I have been on but the cabin crew were the best too. Extremely professional. You are all star's.
RouteKos to Birmingham
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Would like to thank all staff"

Trip Verified | Las Palmas to Bristol with Titan Airways. Would like to thank all staff for getting us home at this difficult time due to the collapse of Thomas Cook Airlines. Very helpful, free water and a lovely tea and biscuits after queuing for hours in airport. They were fab, thank you again.
RouteLas Palmas to Bristol
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"very friendly and efficient"

Not Verified | Zante to Birmingham. Titan Airways were brought in to fly us back from Zante after the collapse of Thomas Cook. They were very friendly and efficient and offered everybody complimentary tea and coffee. They made what could have been a difficult time very relaxing.
RouteZante to Birmingham

"we had more leg space"

Not Verified | Stansted to Tenerife. I was booked to fly out with TUI Airways but got a call to say we were now flying with Titan Airways. I wasn't happy, never heard of them. Before we flew downloaded there app and could watch films etc via there wifi, we had more leg space, the plane was clean.
RouteStansted to Tenerife
Date FlownMay 2019

"hats off to Titan Airways"

Not Verified | Flew to Banjul with Titian Airways as part of the Gambia experience from Gatwick on the 8th of March. Had a lovely flight, all the staff were lovely. We returned on the 19th of March but unfortunately we had on board a drunken abusive passenger, the cabin crew handled the situation very professionally and even whilst handling a most difficult situation they still treated all the other passengers brilliantly. The service was brill and all in all a brilliant flight, hats off to Titan Airways.
RouteGatwick to Banjul
Date FlownMarch 2019

"Very professional"

Not Verified | Grenoble to Gatwick with Titan Airways. Clean, new plane - lovely crew. They have a free app with films etc - download before you go. Great - flew with Mark Warner. Very professional - inflight refreshments all good.
RouteGrenoble to Gatwick
Date FlownMarch 2019

"no choice in flying with Titan"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Alicante. I had no choice in flying with Titan as I booked with easyJet. However, the seat I purchased was not available and I have ended up halfway down the aircraft with no extra leg room and the front toilet is out of order before the flight departs!
RouteGatwick to Alicante