Tigerair

"such helpful and friendly staff"

On 13th September I travelled from Singapore to Macau on Tigerair. I witnessed a very helpful act by the steward onboard the flight. When the plane was reaching Macau, a lady told the steward that she lost her ring on board the plane. He crawled onto the passageway to look underneath the seats to try to locate the ring. When he could not find it, he asked the lady and the other 2 passengers to vacate the seats so he could do a thorough search. He managed to find the ring under the seat cushion of the lady. If not for his perseverance, this lady will not be able to find her ring. I observed that this steward was very friendly towards passengers and would walk up and down the aisle talking to them. It is a joy to be served by such helpful and friendly staff.
RouteSIN toi MFM
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"consider Tigerair for future trips"

Singapore to Penang. I traveled with Tigerair many years back, an average budget airplane with less service provided on the plane. Recently, I needed to plan for a trip for my family of 10 to Macau, found out the only plane to fly there is Tigerair, so set with "no choice" attitude, I bought the tickets via online for a group of 10 pax. thinking that I can provide the names and details nearer to the flight. Few days ago, I decided to provide the full details of the travelers via the website but unfortunately, I can't do it. So I sent an email to a lady who is in charge of group booking. She responded fast to my numerous emails, and even helped me to update the details the second time within 24 hrs. I really must show my appreciation for such good service provided by her, to acknowledge and share here. I will consider Tigerair for my future trips whenever possible from now on.
RouteSIN to PEN
Date FlownOctober 2015

"definitely better than expected"

Ho Chi Minh to Singapore. A great experience traveling with tiger air. It was a first for all of us, experiencing such good service from the staff at the service counter and on the airplane. We were pleased with customer service especially with the well wishes upon knowing it is one of our member's birthday. Also, the cake which was presented onboard the plane by the staff was unexpected and surpirising. Travelling with Tigerair was definitely better than expected.
RouteSGN to SIN
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"Seat quite comfortable"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Check in smooth, ontime boarding. Got front row seat from Surabaya to Singapore and last row from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Seat quite comfortable. cabin crew look tired but try to give best response. Standard flight for low cost flight, but food price in cabin too expensive. Smooth take off and landing.
RouteSUB to KUL via SIN
Date FlownAugust 2016

"good service and understanding"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Manila to Singapore. I booked wrongly for my relatives as such that the to and from places are interchanged. I called the next day the airline and told them of my problem. Knowing that change fee will be same as booking new flights since it was a promo fare, I was really worried. But the airline is kind enough to understand the error and changed for me with minimal fee only. So grateful that the airline was so helpful and with prompt service that my mother and brother was able to come & have a grand tour of Singapore where I am working. I heard friends experience this with other airlines but they really don't care on your error. Aside from giving seat sale, they also give good service and understanding to customer, This is a great experience indeed!
RouteMNL to SIN
Date FlownAugust 2016

"not enough leg spacing"

(Bangladesh)

Guess you get it what you pay for. Was a cheap flight for Dhaka to Singapore return. Bought a service called "Board me first" which suppose to board me on the plane first. They even didn't asked for, so I had to tell them I am a "Board me first" passenger. Because it's a cheap flight, no food, even water, served to others. Thank god I had meal on my flight, and the food are horrible. Only the water worth paying for (12 USD for the meal), because they don't provide water at all. Seems like they just put as many seats as possible, not enough leg spacing.
RouteDAC to SIN
Date FlownMay 2016

"always been a good experience"

Verified Review | Singapore to Manila Clark. Tigerair has been my airline of choice for a good number of times, the ticket price have always been competitive if not the lowest for the route. Despite being a budget airline the staff does try their best to accommodate any such request I or my family may ask. The only thing I would like to raise for awareness to the management is to be a bit more lenient when it comes to rebooking a flight, suggest to remove "extra extra" charges especially if they are dealing with a loyal customer. Other than that, it has always been a good experience with Tiger Air!
RouteSIN to CRK
Date FlownJuly 2016

"friendly, helpful and polite"

Verified Review | I'm travelled from Ho Chi Minh City to Singapore with Tigerair, unexpected treatment from budget airline. Cabin crew was very friendly, helpful and polite. Much better than some other airlines.
RouteSGN to SIN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"staff welcomed us warmly"

Verified Review | I traveled from Hyderabad to Singapore with Tigerair flight TR2625. After reading a few reviews about budget airlines I didn't expect different treatment but surprisingly staff welcomed us warmly and helped to settle down with a pleasing smile. Take off and landing are amazingly smooth - it was a wonderful flight.
RouteHYD to SIN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"ground staff polite and kind"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Singapore to Surabaya TR2260 with Tigerair A320. The flight depart and arrive on time. The ground staff was polite and kind. Boarding was quick and smooth and cabin crew greeted us warmly. The price was not very expensive thus we decide to choose TIgerair. The seat was an LCC standard. Overall, It was a nice flight with Tigerair.
RouteSIN to SUB