Thai Airways

"Very good flight"

Trip Verified | Chiang Mai to Phuket. Flight departed and arrived on time, quality service with a clean plane and a free snack on a flight departing at 9:40 am and arriving at 11:40 am. Very good flight, thank you Thai Airways. Vol parti à l heure et arrivé à l heure, service de qualité avec un avion propre et une collation offerte sur un vol partant à 9h40 et arrivant à 11h40. Très bon vol, merci Thai Airways
AircraftA320-200
RouteChiang Mai to Phuket
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"worst airline I have flown"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Sydney. Thai Airways is the worst airline I have flown. How old are their international fleet? I could not sit in the seat without a pillow behind my lower back. The staff were rude to me. The inflight entertainment and my food were both mediocre.
RouteBangkok to Sydney
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"second flight will be cancelled"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Phuket booked for June 2020. I have a return flight and if I don't show up for my first flight the second flight will be cancelled. I advised that I cannot make the first flight and they will not allow me to travel on my return sector. The only way a customer can avoid this type of issue is to purchase individual tickets for each sector.
RouteBangkok to Phuket
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Staff was very friendly"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Suratthani. My flight only one hour but I feel very happy, Comfortable and had a good memory In time, Staff was very friendly and beautiful. Snack was very delicious.
RouteBangkok to Suratthani

Thai Airways customer review

Not Verified | Normally I go BA but due to the stopover in Bali opted for Thai Airways. Really good on board entertainment. Staff are so lovely and friendly. It is a really long flight and they helped by constantly giving use refreshments and drink along with fantastically tasty food, I had panag curry which is a nut curry that is amazing. Apart from Thai Airways I always leave a flight feeling more tired than when I got on but with this flight I was so well rested as there was plenty of space nice pillow and seat reclined to a comfy angle so I got plenty of good rest. Every opportunity I will be using Thai Airways.
RouteLondon to Bangkok via Bali

"Everything was perfect"

(Czech Republic)

Not Verified | Vienna to Bangkok. I was really surprised. Everything was perfect - welcoming, stewards, food and drinks, films and music. I really enjoyed this nine hours flight. Very comfortable.
RouteVienna to Bangkok
Date FlownDecember 2019

"friendly crew service and good food"

Trip Verified | Melbourne to Kolkata and return from Delhi with Thai Airways. The flights on A350 and B787 equipment were very pleasant, with friendly cabin crew, a smooth check-in process, comfortable lounges, and much tastier vegetarian meals than are usually served in the air. All flights operated on time. The aircraft were clean and the seats comfortable, though it's worth noting that the B787 used on regional services has 2-2-2 seating in Business, compared with 1-2-1 on the A350 used for longhaul services. On the downside, we had bus transfers in Bangkok on the outward journey, and the boarding process at Bangkok was chaotic both times, with no clear queue for Business Class passengers among all the people milling around in the departure lounge. Also, on the older B777 aircraft between Bangkok and Kolkata the IFE was not working at all and the seats were hard and uncomfortable. This was partly compensated for by the friendly crew service and good food. Overall we enjoyed flying with Thai and would happily do it again.
AircraftA350, Boeing 777, Boeing 787
RouteDelhi to Melbourne via Bangkok

"an amazing fligh"

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Phuket. Thank you for an amazing flight! I have never felt that comfortable on an airplane, given, it was a long 12hrs flight. Delicious food, lovely cabin crew, punctual departures. When flying to Thailand I will always choose Thai airways.
RouteFrankfurt to Phuket

"a fantastic experience"

Not Verified | Dubai to Melbourne via Bangkok. This was a fantastic experience. I am a frequent international flyer and this was my first flight for more than ten years with Thai Airways. The service on both legs was exceptional and better than a number of other airlines I have flown this year, the seat was very comfortable, the meals were superb, the entertainment was better than most but not quite as good as some. There was a couple of hours layover in Bangkok, a long hike through the airport and an even longer queue for transiting passengers. However, the business class lounge was very comfortable and the food was good (although by this stage I wasn't really hungry). I would happily fly always with Thai if only the schedule for the return journey was better. I am writing this review because Thai didn't appear in the top 20 airlines for Skytrax review in 2019 and I think that Thai is much better than some of those airlines in the top 20.
RouteDubai to Melbourne via Bangkok
Date FlownOctober 2019

"staff were amazing"

Trip Verified | I am giving my age away, but I am one of many who consider the 747 the ‘Queen of the Skies’. So I was thrilled to see that our first leg on our flight from Mumbai to Chiang Mai via Bangkok was onboard a Thai Airways 747-400. Not only does Thailand have a reputation for friendliness, their airline has always been up there somewhere in the top 20. They say you should never go back to childhood memories, like where you grew up. The same goes for aircraft. The “Queen” that took us from India to Thailand was a tired old lady. The seats hadn’t been cleaned in ages and some were broken. The monitors in the seatbacks were still original equipment. The staff, on the other hand, were amazing. From the moment we arrived at check-in to final farewell on disembarkation – it was smiles, smiles and more smiles. If this review were on service alone it would be 10 thumbs up. But then the food was served – a bitter disappointment. Our connecting flight (Bangkok to Chiang Mai) onboard one of Thai Airways’ newer A330s was a refreshing change. Everything worked, the staff were great and luckily the flight was too short for a meal, other than a light snack (which was okay). 4 Thumbs Up
AircraftBoeing 747-400 / A330