TAP Portugal

(Poland)

Lisbon to Madeira (Funchal) - very old aircraft in looks and style with chunk bulk old leather seats no service on board due a cabin staff strike.

(Poland)

Lisbon to Munich I used TAP for the first and last time the service was extremely poor and all the previous comments here are very accurate. One of my main issues was the Business Class. Worst Business Class I travel so far. In 4 flights 3 are delayed. Same food in 2 flights more same food in other 2 flights no WIFI or pleasant entertainment aboard. TAP crew looked scruffy and had a bad attitude from ground to aircraft. I learn on my round trip that Portuguese's passengers treat TAP like "Take Another Plane".

TAP Portugal customer review

At check in on return from Lisbon they took our bags handed over our boarding passes and informed us that we - that is me my wife and our 6 and 3 year old daughters - were all seated separately. Yes that's right - they expected both my young daughters to sit away from their parents. All the check in assistant could say was "the flight is full - there is nothing I can do". Gate staff were pretty forceful in refusing to help also trotting out "the plane is full". When we resorted to swapping with some very kind fellow passengers an agitated steward could only say to me - "the plane is full". Surly insensitive unhelpful. Will not consider them ever again.

(Poland)

Lisbon - Warsaw - direct flight flight delayed 1 hr 45mins no information extremely rude staff on the ground once more an old aircraft. Crew this time more friendly but without experience lousy service the wine was good but the food awful. As I said before high fares in exchange a low cost service. I was totally in love with Lisbon and Portugal but next time I will flight via Swiss or Germany to avoid TAP Portugal flights.

(Poland)

Warsaw - Lisbon - direct flight horrible experience this is definitely a low cost company with high fares. No food on board awful crew old and dirty aircraft the ground service match the poor quality in the air. I hope low cost carries start to operate this route having this high fare company offering a low cost service at high prices need to end. easyJet offers a better service twice cheaper. Avoid TAP Portugal.

TAP Portugal customer review

Do not fly TAP Economy (certainly not if you are towards the back of an A320) if you have legs: there is nowhere to put them! Even Ryanair has more legroom. Additionally they have redefined the meaning of "meal" to refer to a minuscule filled roll and an eggcup full of home made glue purporting to be a fruit drink. Avoid if you can.
Value For Money N/A

TAP Portugal customer review

Gatwick - Lisbon - Heathrow - spotless A319 outbound and A320 return and friendly competent crew. I've flown this route on TAP five times now and it's always been OK although the return flight was on a substitute aircraft as the first one was taken out of service. The delay was only about 20 mins. Sandwiches a bit basic but ice cold Sagres beer.

TAP Portugal customer review

Flew to Porto from Amsterdam with a stop in Lisbon. On time with a nice crew and good food onboard. Both flights early and bags were delivered soon! Lisbon airport has some improvements and looks nicer so connecting there is a lot more confortable!

TAP Portugal customer review

I fly with TAP about 5-6 times a year mainly on the Lisboa - London route. One of my main issues with them is their ground handling "Groundforce" in Lisboa. The flight information screens are not always updated or accurate and the check-in area is always overcrowded and disorganized! To make matters worse many of the check-in and gate agents are unprofessional and rude. Last week we were kept 15min inside a hot bus before it was dispatched to the aircraft. When we arrived at the aircraft a further 10min wait before the doors were open. The flight was over an hour late and the all male cabin crew looked scruffy and had a bad attitude!

TAP Portugal customer review

I am a frequent flyer passenger with TAP. I flew from Lisbon to Geneva yesterday (2 pm flight October 22 2013). Only when we were on board did the announcement come that they were flying with a "minimum crew" and therefore there would be no on-board service. During the 2.5 hour flight they offered us a glass of water. I know this airline is in trouble financially but they could have announced the absence of service before people boarded (preferably at check-in) so that we could at least buy some food and coffee to take on board (Starbucks in the departure lounge for example). This has never happened to me before - on this or any airline.
Cabin Staff Service N/A