TAP Portugal

(Poland)

Lisbon to Munich I used TAP for the first and last time the service was extremely poor and all the previous comments here are very accurate. One of my main issues was the Business Class. Worst Business Class I travel so far. In 4 flights 3 are delayed. Same food in 2 flights more same food in other 2 flights no WIFI or pleasant entertainment aboard. TAP crew looked scruffy and had a bad attitude from ground to aircraft. I learn on my round trip that Portuguese's passengers treat TAP like "Take Another Plane".

(Poland)

Madeira (Funchal) to Lisbon - flight delayed 2 hours no assistance in the airport the flight was ok friendly crew poor food. TAP operates a LowCost service. For the price we paid we receive an ultra LowCost service. No way I will consider this company again.

(Poland)

Munich to Lisbon - Travel in Executive Class TAP Portugal is unacceptable. Only a curtain and free food separate economic from Executive Class. Poor old 70's cabin look with no service on board.

(Poland)

Lisbon to Madeira (Funchal) - very old aircraft in looks and style with chunk bulk old leather seats no service on board due a cabin staff strike.

TAP Portugal customer review

At check in on return from Lisbon they took our bags handed over our boarding passes and informed us that we - that is me my wife and our 6 and 3 year old daughters - were all seated separately. Yes that's right - they expected both my young daughters to sit away from their parents. All the check in assistant could say was "the flight is full - there is nothing I can do". Gate staff were pretty forceful in refusing to help also trotting out "the plane is full". When we resorted to swapping with some very kind fellow passengers an agitated steward could only say to me - "the plane is full". Surly insensitive unhelpful. Will not consider them ever again.

(Poland)

Warsaw - Lisbon - direct flight horrible experience this is definitely a low cost company with high fares. No food on board awful crew old and dirty aircraft the ground service match the poor quality in the air. I hope low cost carries start to operate this route having this high fare company offering a low cost service at high prices need to end. easyJet offers a better service twice cheaper. Avoid TAP Portugal.

(Poland)

Lisbon - Warsaw - direct flight flight delayed 1 hr 45mins no information extremely rude staff on the ground once more an old aircraft. Crew this time more friendly but without experience lousy service the wine was good but the food awful. As I said before high fares in exchange a low cost service. I was totally in love with Lisbon and Portugal but next time I will flight via Swiss or Germany to avoid TAP Portugal flights.

TAP Portugal customer review

Do not fly TAP Economy (certainly not if you are towards the back of an A320) if you have legs: there is nowhere to put them! Even Ryanair has more legroom. Additionally they have redefined the meaning of "meal" to refer to a minuscule filled roll and an eggcup full of home made glue purporting to be a fruit drink. Avoid if you can.
Value For Money N/A

TAP Portugal customer review

Gatwick - Lisbon - Heathrow - spotless A319 outbound and A320 return and friendly competent crew. I've flown this route on TAP five times now and it's always been OK although the return flight was on a substitute aircraft as the first one was taken out of service. The delay was only about 20 mins. Sandwiches a bit basic but ice cold Sagres beer.

TAP Portugal customer review

Flew to Porto from Amsterdam with a stop in Lisbon. On time with a nice crew and good food onboard. Both flights early and bags were delivered soon! Lisbon airport has some improvements and looks nicer so connecting there is a lot more confortable!