TAP Portugal

(Portugal)

LIS-AMS. Inside the airplane we were told there was no service on board. This is the sixth time this has happened to me on TAP this month. The flight was delayed 1hr 20mins. Once more typical and standard TAP no service and delayed flight.

(Portugal)

LIS-FCO. In Europe this was my last flight with TAP. Once more no service on board I saw crew denied a bottle of water to a mother with a child in arms. If I serve you I have to serve all. This was the response from an extremely old cabin crew chief. Would have been better off flying a low-cost and benefited of a much cheaper ticket and at least could have bought something to eat and drink during the flight!

(Portugal)

DUS-LIS. Flight from Dusseldorf to Lisbon got cancelled but no one told me about it. This situation is standard service by TAP. Its the third time this month TAP have cancelled and changed my flights without a warning. But the worst was to come TAP lost is sense of good service they are turning into a cheap low-cost”airline. TAP got me on an afternoon flight to Lisbon. Suddenly they announced we have to land in Hamburg and then we would leave for Lisbon! We all couldn't believe it now had to go back to Hamburg and then go to Lisbon. The plane to Lisbon wasn't full and when we landed in Hamburg people actually got off and new passengers got on it. So seems like we had to do the whole detour just to pick up more passengers. TAP is just a bus with wings. From Hamburg to Lisbon no food. Once more a poor service lack of communication and another delayed flight with TAP.

(Portugal)

LIS-GIG. Boarding in Lisbon was chaotic and painful lounge full without food. Once more the flight was delayed old and smelling A330 friendly staff but not efficient I waited a long time for working headphones and blanket. As a frequent flyer the meal is always the same dry and cold without any option. Entertainment system is old and poor. TAP service is going down rapidly.

TAP Portugal customer review

FRA-LIS 2013/09/08 LIS-Horta (Azores) 2013/09/13 back to FRA 2013/09/21 economy. Had booked the flight 10 months in advance scheduling was changed twice during the first 6 months. Had planned to fly back on Sept 20th flight from Horta to LIS was cancelled in April and would we change to fly from Ponta Delgada (350 km distance). We booked on the flight for the 21st and had to book (and pay of course) one night plus in our hotel. For the flight home we luckily did online check-in the day before where we learned that we were not booked on the flight. Phone call revealed that the flight we had originally booked had been re-established and carried out though and that they had booked us back on that plane without telling us so that we had unwillingly produced no- show some hours ago. Luckily there were still free seats on the plane for next morning so they booked us back and 5 minutes later we could proceed to our online check-in. Flights as such were okay food was rather good crew quite kind but I had to go myself to the rear and ask for water because nobody responded to the attendant's call. The captain on LIS-FRA very kindly invited us to the attention of a very clear nocturnal sight on Paris. IFE on small ceiling-hanged monitors ridiculous if you have no binoculars.

(Brazil)

LIS-MRS. Embraer 145. Portugalia plane and staff. Slightly delayed. Very frequent Captain announcements. Friendly staff too.

(Brazil)

LIS-GIG. Old A330. Business class. Cabin Chief of Staff did not even said a welcome. Staff were smiling. Main dish (veal) was greasy and unappetising. Wine list has improved. IFE unacceptable. Not on demand. And breaking constantly.

(Brazil)

ORY-LIS. A321. As a Star Alliance GOLD I checked in at Business Class counter. Attendant was extremely arrogant. Made numerous mistakes showed total lack of skill ( I was connecting in LIS to GIG) tagging my luggage to LIS only. I noticed. She did not apologized. 15 mn after check-in I discovered she had not given my passport back. Indeed she had it gave it to me and said that I (Yes I!) should be careful. NO apologies of course. I was the guilty one. No food on board. Water on request in the galley - not served. Just unacceptable. Is TAP willing to through us in low cost hands?

(Brazil)

GIG-LIS. A340. Sep 19. Business Class. Refurbished and comfortable. Reasonable food. Wine list has been improved. Late on departure earlier on arrival. Staff more friendly than usual. Captain announcements however at minimum levels.

TAP Portugal customer review

I traveled from Miami to Lisbon on August 30 the flight was on time and the food and service was very good. I would recommend this airline.